PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop

Niyami
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
So, I bought an art tablet thing to try and work on coloring some of my many fanart pictures, but it doesn't work too well with the program i currently use for coloring stuffs. I'm looking to download photoshop, but I can't seem to find a real copy of it that can be cracked. I've tried downloading several different ones but they either cant be used because of the antipiracy junk, or its simply.. not photoshop.

So, does anyone have a link to where i can download the newest crackable version of photoshop that actually works?

Hamst3rdanc3
08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Forget photoshop, get Open Canvas >.> lol;

Niyami
08-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Forget photoshop, get Open Canvas >.> lol;

Is it better? o.O

i just got photoshop cs5 to work cracked

And if it is, do you know where i can get it for free? lol

Shippuu
08-09-2010, 11:56 PM
OC is in no way better than Photoshop.

I used open canvas for years, then finally switched to Photoshop.

OpenCanvas is user friendly, but Photoshop can do far more than OC could possibly do.

Edit: nvm, you got cs5 to work.

Niyami
08-11-2010, 10:52 AM
OC is in no way better than Photoshop.

I used open canvas for years, then finally switched to Photoshop.

OpenCanvas is user friendly, but Photoshop can do far more than OC could possibly do.

Edit: nvm, you got cs5 to work.

Well, i thought i did. It said the seriel key i used worked, but now it says it was invalid. So i am still on the trial. Any way to fix that?

kitkat
08-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, i thought i did. It said the seriel key i used worked, but now it says it was invalid. So i am still on the trial. Any way to fix that?

Did you remember to add the host before using the activation key? Depending on operating system it is located in slightly different locations, but either way you need to add in the host or the serial key will only work for a couple seconds until the real server sends back an invalid recognition message.

Niyami
08-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Yea Kit, I changed the host file. It did work for the first time i booted it up, but once it required me to log back into my photoshop account it said it was an invalid key.