PDA

View Full Version : Kezukuroi Kissa - Shall We Fight? Yes or No? (English)

Stalgondo
03-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Greetings all!
I recently commissioned the translation of one of my favorite Mithra Doujins to English. The doujinshi in question is authored by Kezukuroi Kissa, and is called ケンカしますか?YesorNO?(Shall We Fight? Yes or No?).

Although I own a physical copy of this Doujinshi, the original scan that brought it to the internet was done by Wintermute on this forum, so I felt it would only be proper to post up the translation I commissioned to this forum as well.

The scan was cleaned up by Makasu and translated by SaHa. You can download it via the attachment.

I hope you all enjoy, it was worth every bit of effort to get this translated.
I am glad I can finally contribute some to this awesome forum. :)

Corrderio
03-28-2012, 07:42 PM
LMAO @ Ending

Gulkeeva
03-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Very nice one indeed :clol:

Wintermute
03-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Sweet. Thank you for the translation.

Alizia
03-29-2012, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the translation!

Reminds me of one of my favourite Dave Allen sketches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVhNGZmyoy8

Animeimp
03-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Greetings all!
I recently commissioned the translation of one of my favorite Mithra Doujins to English. The doujinshi in question is authored by Kezukuroi Kissa, and is called ケンカしますか?YesorNO?(Shall We Fight? Yes or No?).

Although I own a physical copy of this Doujinshi, the original scan that brought it to the internet was done by Wintermute on this forum, so I felt it would only be proper to post up the translation I commissioned to this forum as well.

Fantastic, and thank you! Do you have a source where I might purchase a physical copy of that Doujinshi as well?

Wintermute
03-29-2012, 01:15 PM
I originally got the Doujin from Plecomi, but I think I grabbed their only copy, and that was now well over a year ago. I do not think they are selling it anymore, but you could check again, send them an e-mail, or make an inquiry on their website. They speak pretty good English.

Plecomi Website (http://www.plecomi.net/)

I don't know of anywhere else that might be selling it, but also I have not looked recently. There are other websites you could try like Tokyo-Archive or J-List which might have it or be willing to take a request.

Also - and hopefully I won't derail this thread by saying this - I'd like to quickly thank again the people who helped donate to buy this doujin (you know who you are). You donated at a point in my life where things were going particularly shitty, and you made finishing off our Gochou doujin collection immensely easier, so here's to you.

Stalgondo
03-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Fantastic, and thank you! Do you have a source where I might purchase a physical copy of that Doujinshi as well?

I purchased mine off of an auction on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. I use an intermediary purchasing service called ShoppingMallJapan in order to purchase Doujinshi. There is a significant markup on the purchase price, but it is the best source for rare Doujinshi that I have found. I have also used Plecomi in the past.

I have a decently large collection of Doujinshi, but I don't have a working scanner. Thanks again to Wintermute and the donators for making this scan possible, thereby enabling this translation.

LMAO @ Ending
The ending is quite awesome indeed! The only thing that would have improved it would be to see a drawing of her pregnant as well. The current ending is still quite epic. :)

Kiiyoka
02-07-2013, 05:24 AM
Damn near impossible to find a copy of this book in the duojinshi stores. Thanks for the upload!