01-01-2007, 03:31 AM
havent seen theis yet here, decided to share:

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=25670

If you enjoy that then here:

http://www.babeindex.dk/showthread.php?t=48661

Gulkeeva
01-01-2007, 03:56 AM
It got hidden deep within a hentai game discussion XD

http://www.neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

I cna't wait for the expansion O_o

Murrr
01-01-2007, 06:43 AM
I got a problem with that game. No clue what i did wrong... but all the girls turned to black skin, it wasnt like that from the beginning. Toggeled around in the diffrent configs, but no go ;-;

not being racist or anything, but i prefer my hentai women white as wonderbread >.>

Gulkeeva
01-01-2007, 07:41 AM
O_o no idea, may need update vidoe drivers... or try pressing all the # keys see if any change it

Mysteryguy
01-01-2007, 01:33 PM
The girls' skin color can get darker and lighter depending on what oils you use and such. At least, I think they can get lighter, I havent been able to do that yet...

wanta
01-01-2007, 01:53 PM
The expansion pack has been out for a while and can be obtained here:
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/950618/

Also, I'm quite sure that Murrr is talking about the infamous bug where all the girls turn almost pitch black. This is how you fix it:
Problem: Skin is Black?!
Solution: Change regional settings to Japanese, and make sure that the "." character is a period and not a "," If it is, you have to manually change it. InquisitorNik was kind enough to tell me how to check it. "Go to Regional Settings, first tab, Standards and Formats, and make sure that the decimal character is a '.'
If you are unsure, select English (United States) or Japanese in the top dropdown.

Morwyn
01-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Okay, so I downloaded all four parts from the site linked in the first post. Each of them downloads a .rar file. I extracted all four of them which gives me four folders full of more .rar files. When I extract the first .rar within one of those folders it gives me a .exe installer. This is the part where I got confused. Do I have to extract and run just the one .exe, or do I have to extract and run one .exe from each of the folders, or do I have to extract ALL of the .rar files in each of the four folders? I've tried running just one and also tried running one from all four folders and the installer seems to run just fine in each instance, but every time I try and start the game, I get the following error:

"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_24.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

The error FAQ in the topic says to update DirectX if you encounter this error, and I've done that and made sure I have the latest version, but it hasn't fixed the problem.

If anybody has had success with the game after getting it from this source, or if anybody knows what I'm doing wrong, could you please let me know what to do?

Much thanks!

Gulkeeva
01-01-2007, 02:37 PM
ah thanks for the link to the update patch, wasne't sure it was even out yet, I posted a pic of a sexy beach addon *attached image* and someone commented that it wasen't out yet so wasne't too sure

Murrr
01-01-2007, 05:50 PM
oh, so thats what i did wrong, changing regianl seting back to normal -_-;

greedisgood
01-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Too bad the last sets of CGs are all cencored in the expansion pack :(

Gulkeeva
01-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Lubin up the girls at night yar~

oh and... whats te point of the catgirl anyway? just have nonstop cronic sex with her while she meows? :P

or unlocks some.. secret stuff? O_o

I shoulda removed the hand icon while i took the pics, but.. uhh as you can see I was having too much fun haha >.>

Ziegus
01-04-2007, 04:28 PM
If you enjoy that then here:

If this is legit you are a winner good sir. Going to download as soon as I get home.

Segenko
01-09-2007, 01:15 AM
How do you get them fully naked? O.o

Gulkeeva
01-09-2007, 01:38 AM
How do you get them fully naked? O.o

Fastest possible methods...

Click like crazy through the scenes.. star -> end -> start -> end... you can get 1* -> 5* complete in about 5-8min if your fast enough, you'll get the "full naked" set by then

Segenko
01-09-2007, 04:33 AM
oh do you have to start a new game? Because there's a presaved game on mine that has alot of stuff, but not fully naked. Also, I can't seem to get the expansion or w/e it is to work >.>

Jattou
01-09-2007, 09:20 AM
I can't seem to get the expansion or w/e it is to work >.>

Same :/

Gulkeeva
01-09-2007, 12:47 PM
oh do you have to start a new game? Because there's a presaved game on mine that has alot of stuff, but not fully naked. Also, I can't seem to get the expansion or w/e it is to work >.>

make sure the games installed in default C drive location, and.. are you running the correct exe for the expansion? They soorta hide it... in its installation directory.

Artica
01-12-2007, 12:47 PM
For anyone crashing in the living room in the expansion because of the movies, if you change your regional settings also to japanese that usually fixes it. Took me a bit of digging on hongfire to find information on that.

Also, Fei is hot, that is all.

Grillv20
01-13-2007, 01:14 AM
I cant seem to get the 4th part of the game to start downloading.

Sasuke
01-16-2007, 07:05 AM

link died or something ;_; right before i could download the last part(4) booo :cry:

anywhere else to get part 4?

thanks.

Grillv20
01-17-2007, 03:27 PM
derp.

Gulkeeva
01-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Not even sure what that link was haha... guessing it was the game torrent download?

http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=869418

That should direct you to the "torrent" that will start sexy beach 3 download

Grillv20
01-17-2007, 05:32 PM
derp.

Gulkeeva
01-17-2007, 05:36 PM
loltrackerfaild

Just wait a min and it'll start downloading :P

Grillv20
01-17-2007, 05:38 PM
derp.

Grillv20
01-17-2007, 09:57 PM
derp.

kalwern
01-18-2007, 12:17 AM
here try dead frog lol

http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=7486

Kilik
01-20-2007, 08:40 PM
Trying to install the game, I get the following error message :

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7200/error9st.jpg

I have DirectX 9.0c, Windows XP Pro, I tried by changing regional settings or launching with AppLocale in Japanese but I always get this error...

Any ideas ?

Kilik
01-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Well I think I see what is the problem : the setup.exe try to find the msi file in the same folder. The msi file is ILLUSION Sexy(japanese_caracters)3.msi, but mine is ILLUSION Sexy___3.msi... Japanese caracters are replaced by "___".

If this is the issue, how could I fix that ? :-/

Gulkeeva
01-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Well I think I see what is the problem : the setup.exe try to find the msi file in the same folder. The msi file is ILLUSION Sexy(japanese_caracters)3.msi, but mine is ILLUSION Sexy___3.msi... Japanese caracters are replaced by "___".

hmm you running something that tries to fix files or something? O_o

Kickern
01-20-2007, 10:16 PM

I seem to remember having that same error message before. Make sure you have a clean install (if you tried to install it before, make sure everything related is deleted and uninstalled.) Also, you should probably already know this but, don't try to extract the iso file, you need to have it mounted to a virtual drive using something like Daemon Tools and then have it "autorun" like a normal DVD. Hope this helps.

wanta
01-21-2007, 05:12 AM
When I go into the living room in the expansion pack, my game crashes back to the desktop. Anyone else with this problem?

Kilik
01-22-2007, 10:42 AM

I seem to remember having that same error message before. Make sure you have a clean install (if you tried to install it before, make sure everything related is deleted and uninstalled.) Also, you should probably already know this but, don't try to extract the iso file, you need to have it mounted to a virtual drive using something like Daemon Tools and then have it "autorun" like a normal DVD. Hope this helps.

I have an error message by launching Deamon tool and so can't mount. Do you know any other tool of this kind ?

Gulkeeva
01-22-2007, 04:27 PM
I used alcohol 120% works fine

Kilik
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Seems that the game launch fine now, thank you.

Just need to translate it in english now ;-)

kalwern
01-24-2007, 07:12 PM
I have the english on and it is fun and it has all the paches in it lol

Blue
02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
ok im haveing alot of trouble instaling this thing and everything is in JP and i cant understamd eney of it... so if eneybody could take the time please PM me or just leave a reply on how to get this thing going im completly stumped.. thanks ^^;

Gulkeeva
02-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Pretty much the button on the "left" is tes, it looks the same on each page, just press it alot and it should install sexy beach into the "default" folder

Ryuuri
02-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Not even sure what that link was haha... guessing it was the game torrent download?

I downloaded the one in that torrent and its done .. I've tryed everything I could think of and nothing is working .. Gulk ,., how did you do it?

Gulkeeva
02-08-2007, 01:20 AM

I downloaded the one in that torrent and its done .. I've tryed everything I could think of and nothing is working .. Gulk ,., how did you do it?

what "isn't working" the instal?
the download?
the menus on the game?
the cd emulation of the game in the rars?
the unpacking of the iso's from the rars?

Ryuuri
02-08-2007, 07:05 AM

the download?
the menus on the game?

Installing the game, It keeps giving me a error that I cant figure out ; _ ;

Gulkeeva
02-08-2007, 12:57 PM

the download?
the menus on the game?

need to go control panel -> reginonal settings -> japanese
restart and then try, it won't install if your machine is set to english

Ryuuri
02-13-2007, 09:16 PM

the download?
the menus on the game?

need to go control panel -> reginonal settings -> japanese
restart and then try, it won't install if your machine is set to english

ok so I did that and it made me restart .. now Im trying it again, I'll edit when I get results

Ok It installed but every time I try to play i get this

Gulkeeva
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Looks like your DirectX is out of date, or corrupted.

www.microsoft.com -> directX download

Ryuuri
02-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Looks like your DirectX is out of date, or corrupted.

www.microsoft.com -> directX download

lol yea I just noticed that I forgot to instsall it from my Graphics card CD now it works ... played and love the game I like the blond hair babe .. teacher? Maybe?.. anyways Is there a English addon to the game yet? or just japanese..

Gulkeeva
02-14-2007, 10:05 PM
http://www.neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1378&highlight=beach

Siya
02-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok so I'm having problems trying to install this, nothing seems to be working (I have it in JP regional settings and such). Nor can I view the first 3 pages of this topic >.> I have pics so if anyone can help me PM me :o would be appreciated

Edit: nvm I'll just post it here >.>

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1605/error3xy9.jpg

Gulkeeva
02-15-2007, 07:34 PM
you trying to install it somewhere besides its default location?

Siya
02-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Extracted from the .rar and ran it from there

Siya
02-15-2007, 07:42 PM
I think the problem is it's searching for that file but my PC is retarded and renamed it "ILLUSION Sexy___3.msi" instead of" ILLUSION Sexy(JP chars)3.msi"

Siya
02-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Edit

nvm I got it working now >.> just need to find translations for it <.> dunno what I'm doing

edit #2

If anyone has free time could they post ingame translated screens >.> went to download the patches ; ; that'de be another day of downloading for me! Go 56k (yeah I know I want DSL... out of range)

Gulkeeva
02-16-2007, 01:40 AM
well... my "main" menu is in japanese... (for some odd reason, some people have it translated when they do patch some don't)

theres not much to click on so its easy to figure out, its all mainly "motions" and clicking parts that takes alot figuring out usualy.

Ryuuri
02-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Yea but it helps sometimes to have the icons in english

now... what the hell is with that blue hair god girl?... I went and started up the cleared game instead of mine and there was a cat?girl... but you couldnt do anything but Eechi to her =\

Gulkeeva
02-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Yea but it helps sometimes to have the icons in english

now... what the hell is with that blue hair god girl?... I went and started up the cleared game instead of mine and there was a cat?girl... but you couldnt do anything but Eechi to her =\

Thats all she's there for... orgy! XD

Boots
02-27-2007, 10:42 AM
torrent's running at 100kbps atm^^ ~3 hours

nice site gulkeeva glad to see your still fighting the good fight! ( i used to mod on ffxionline and dk2 )

Gulkeeva
02-27-2007, 04:52 PM
torrent's running at 100kbps atm^^ ~3 hours

nice site gulkeeva glad to see your still fighting the good fight! ( i used to mod on ffxionline and dk2 )

haha well I made a random site of "interests" I got, and it seems to be going well, I should make a few... more secitons for other games, but I think the "game discussions" section works as is for now.

Tarana
03-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Can some 1 help me please for some reason it wont let me install.. I have the JP setting but this weird message comes up when i run InstallShield.. I would take a picture but im a complete noob at this..help me out please ; ;

arucart
03-04-2007, 02:50 AM
Ok so I'm having problems trying to install this, nothing seems to be working (I have it in JP regional settings and such). Nor can I view the first 3 pages of this topic >.> I have pics so if anyone can help me PM me :o would be appreciated

Edit: nvm I'll just post it here >.>

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1605/error3xy9.jpg

wat did u do to fix the problem cause i've got that problem and its not come up with any of my other hentai games (battleraper 2, rapelay)

Azman
03-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Right click and explore the drive the iso is loaded into and install it from there (Setup launcher I think)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57776&highlight=sexy+beach

For all your SB3 needs.

arucart
03-06-2007, 01:39 AM
didn't work >.>

Siya
03-12-2007, 02:53 PM
didn't work >.>

At least for me this download had all files in a folder, like it was installed then zipped and put up for download. I didn't have to install the game, just used DEAMON tools to lock ISO and run the exe to start the game. Hope that helps <.>

kalwern
03-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Im haveing so much fun with the game now. I have all the expansions and all translations and so many mods lol

Ryuuri
04-05-2007, 10:03 PM
can anyone tell me how to get a girl a tan? I put lotion all over and hold Shift down .. yet after many days of doing it they still have no tan

Anyone have tips?

senj
04-20-2007, 08:23 PM
not quite sure what i did wrong, after installing i changed all my stuff to japanese and it finished installing but when i try to run it it says

DVDを入れてください

which means please insert a DVD but i dunno what to do :x

Katycan
05-01-2007, 05:48 PM
how do u instally 1 orignal 1? "SexyBeach 3" i installed it but i just got a Roxie icon thingy

Shmotz
05-08-2007, 11:19 PM
I can't get the game to save and have to start over every time. Here's a screenshot if it means anything.

Another thing is that I can't run the game on my Administrator account and only on my room mates (who stopped using this computer due to getting a new one) which only had limited access.

I changed it to admiistrator too and it didn't work until I switched back to limited

Gulkeeva
05-09-2007, 01:14 AM
I can't get the game to save and have to start over every time. Here's a screenshot if it means anything.

Another thing is that I can't run the game on my Administrator account and only on my room mates (who stopped using this computer due to getting a new one) which only had limited access.

I changed it to admiistrator too and it didn't work until I switched back to limited

Did you logoff to safe mode and make sure your on the "admin" admin to make account changes then retry?

oh and randomly... I never could find the other special sexy beach addons like the wooden trojan horse etc ;/

Phoku
06-16-2007, 03:58 PM
-erased by autor-

Phoku
06-16-2007, 04:06 PM
nvm , i found this:

http://www.neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1378

Phoku
06-17-2007, 07:04 AM
i just got the eng game and when i try to open the game i get this error . it says:"Error starting the application , cant find d3dx9_24.dll reintalation may solve the problem" but i reinstaled and isnt solved. can someone upload the file i'm missing or tell me how to fix it? o.o please.

and can someone tell me where to get the expansion packs? bt or direct i dont care :D

Gulkeeva
06-17-2007, 12:43 PM
update dirext X