PDA

View Full Version : Art of the La La

Kaarilala
08-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Just some drawings i did, figured id post em up, they are mostly of characters who will appear in my manga im illustrating, called Drago Prophecy

Dracovivi
08-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Very nice, any plans on sharing the final product?

Kaarilala
08-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Very nice, any plans on sharing the final product?

i assume you mean the manga? I would, but i dont have a writer, im not good at writing, i already know everything about the world and characters my manga is set in, and where i want the story to go, but i cant put it all together in a story very well. and not make it either boring, too fast, too slow, or cliche, if you know what i mean...

im currently looking for someone to help me with that side of it all.

BlackSun Imperator
08-15-2013, 05:00 PM
very nice drawings

ffxiAhleah
08-15-2013, 08:54 PM
very nice drawings

I'll second this, I like your drawing style and your anime-based characters. Keep it up!

rosythorns
08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Wouldn't mind trying to help, but wow, great drawings x3

Kaarilala
08-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Wouldn't mind trying to help, but wow, great drawings x3

Trying to help? :P As in?

ffxiAhleah
08-19-2013, 10:24 PM
I think she meant she was offering potential assistance with creative writing for the manga you mentioned.

Kaarilala
08-20-2013, 10:35 PM
I think she meant she was offering potential assistance with creative writing for the manga you mentioned.
hmm if that is true, id need to see some of what you wrote, im being picky about it, because ive been working on this for over 4 years. getting everything set up in my head, so i have a certain tone and feel im looking for, but im always willing to take a look at potential writers.

Kaarilala
03-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Why does it take so long for my posts to show up? --_--

Nevermind, this one showed up instabntly, so the nice big long post i made earlier isnt showing up DX Mehhhh

Kaarilala
03-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Okay, so thisll be the second time typing this up, itll probably be shorter.

I am still looking for writers for my manga, however, im going about it a bit differently, what im going to do is create Bios for only the three main characters, along with an explanation with the Races of the world its in.

I wanna let a Writer do whatever he wants with the world and its people, to create something unique to work with. I of coarse have my own ideas about where i want my story to go, but honestly, im not a Writer, so why should i roadblock the creativity of a potential writer?

Anyways, within the next few days ill have some Bios ready to go with pictures and whatnots. If anyone is interested, you can contact me at [email protected], or you can Message me here, in this thread or by PM for additional details, or anything along those lines.

I'm pretty much just doing this for fun, and would love to let someone have fun with the environment i made to create a unique story for it. Maybe if people like it enough, me and the writer i choose to go with could start to do something to make some pennies out of it, but thats pretty far down the line.

Anyways, this wall of text will stop here, thanks for taking your time to read it all guys! Thanks!
:cdead2::cdead2::cdead2::cdead2::cdead2::cdead2::c dead2::cdead2: