PDA

View Full Version : My only good work.

Ryuuri
01-27-2007, 08:57 PM
which is just one picture .. I got too much stuff on my hands to draw anymore... which sucks

Its Ryuuri my Blood Elf Paladin - WoW

Asgardian
01-28-2007, 01:36 PM
great pic o.o your awesome at shading :o

Rokku
01-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Nice work. The shading is excellent, and your knowledge of muscle structure is impressive and excellently done.

Ryuuri
01-29-2007, 12:28 PM
thanks for the nice comments. If you're wondering whats with the sword, its that hes holding it behind him with 1 arm.

and the skull in the back ground if you dont know where its from I dont like you :cry: .. just kidding haha.. its from Bleach :D

Gulkeeva
01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
thanks for the nice comments. If you're wondering whats with the sword, its that hes holding it behind him with 1 arm.

and the skull in the back ground if you dont know where its from I dont like you :cry: .. just kidding haha.. its from Bleach :D

orly, for a sec I was thinking evangelion when I saw the face in the background O_o

Ryuuri
01-30-2007, 12:04 AM

orly, for a sec I was thinking evangelion when I saw the face in the background O_o

O_o is correct ... were you high? lol jk .. but I dont see how that could be from Evangelion

Gulkeeva
01-30-2007, 01:37 AM

O_o is correct ... were you high? lol jk .. but I dont see how that could be from Evangelion

maybe! :p

if ya check the face of.. evo-01? think the purple mech in evangelion it soorta looks like it.. really.. I think O_o

Asgardian
01-30-2007, 06:53 AM
yup, gulks high D:

Ryuuri
01-30-2007, 12:18 PM
my bet is if I drew a hentai pic instead (prob my FFXI char and a GF(Mithra) together) I'd have a lot more comments lol :roll: this is a hentai forum anyways

Gulkeeva
01-30-2007, 05:44 PM
my bet is if I drew a hentai pic instead (prob my FFXI char and a GF(Mithra) together) I'd have a lot more comments lol :roll: this is a hentai forum anyways

Well its supposed to be a "anime and hentai" theres just... way more hentai >.>

Feito
01-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Hehe, I too thought of bleach when I saw the mask, but yeah, Eva-01 works too. It goes nicely with the pic, which is what's important anyway.

Ryuuri
01-30-2007, 07:50 PM

Well its supposed to be a "anime and hentai" theres just... way more hentai >.>

*stares at Sig*Im sorry what where you saying?

Murrr
01-31-2007, 04:57 AM

wont get more comments, only more views on the pic xD

Ryuuri
01-31-2007, 11:55 AM

wont get more comments, only more views on the pic xD

lol true and you have nice work as well :D.