PDA

View Full Version : Little WIP I'm working on

Kaisha
05-10-2007, 06:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Genexi2/FFXI/fffa.png
Lots of little perspective errors and crap, but 'eh, I'll get around to them once I finish adding details to the image and get onto the second revision of the drawing.

Unsure where I'm going with it, doing a mix of FFXI/XII stuff in it, and about to steal some of Al Zahbi's structures for the walls, and do something about my Moogle's ears there.

TTT
05-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I really like it. :)
It's very creative from what I can see~

Edit: I personally think the ears on the moogle are fine, but that's just my input, hehe.

Gulkeeva
05-10-2007, 07:42 PM
the moogle ears soorta remind me of cat ears.. thinks its nice :P

Rokku
05-11-2007, 03:43 PM
I really like your style of art. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the finished product now. :D

Kaisha
05-11-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't even know if I have a style, and if possible, prefer not to.

Reason? I'm taking up animation at college this coming fall, and it helps to be able to adapt to any art-style tossed at me, rather than being locked into the one personal style. Regardless, hopefully 3 years of a constant focus on drawing will make me a god in drawing things correctly.

aaaninja
05-11-2007, 05:19 PM
im kinda the same...my style always changes

wanta
05-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I like how you drew the mog and the background, but something seems wrong with the leg placement of that guy. It looks as if he could fall over at any time.

Kaisha
05-12-2007, 12:00 AM
I like how you drew the mog and the background, but something seems wrong with the leg placement of that guy. It looks as if he could fall over at any time.
It's his right-leg, never got around to fixing it's positioning/footing with regards to the horizon line.
(I made my usual mistake of characters first, background later >.>, bad planning on my part)

elixirbreeds
05-18-2007, 07:27 PM
didnt know you drew Kaisha ;o keep at this though or I'll sick Sora on you..

~Galka 8)

TOD
05-20-2007, 09:52 AM
think ive seen that moogle version some where before