PDA

View Full Version : FMA

Flowen
05-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong spot, but this seemed like the best sub-forum for posting a topic relating to manga. Anyway, most everyone I know who watches anime has seen FMA, yet maybe 5% of them know about the manga. Basically, the anime caught up to the manga(lol like that's a rare occurance) around 1/2 way through the series, so they made up their own original story, incorporating parts of the manga into it as the chapters were released(I would give examples, but wouldnt want to hit a spoiler for someone who's never watched/read it). Imo the manga is superior to the anime, and the series is still ongoing. The manga comes out monthly, but the chapters are around 30-40 pages each to make up for that. http://www.zomgfta.com/ is the only group I know currently subbing it.

Kayu
05-19-2007, 05:42 PM
and? there is people that we hate reading XD like me i dont like manga at all i preffer my cartoons move by itself and so i could just read the sub XD everytime a serie comes up normally is based on a manga and yes the original work is normally better but i preffer anime after all.

aidenraine
05-19-2007, 09:17 PM
I love the manga. I also love the anime.

JasoNintendo
06-10-2007, 03:06 PM
I was under the impression that the anime followed the manga entirely, I shall have to look into the manga now :o How much different is the manga from the anime?

aidenraine
06-10-2007, 04:17 PM
I was under the impression that the anime followed the manga entirely, I shall have to look into the manga now :o How much different is the manga from the anime?
well, I've seen all the series, and only read part of the manga.. but they're pretty different.

Vorn
06-10-2007, 10:54 PM
The anime LOOSELY followed the manga storyline for about two volumes, but then they both went way away from one another. It's like two different stories with the same characters. Personally, I prefer the manga.

JasoNintendo
06-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Awesome, more fun with Ed and Al :D