PDA

View Full Version : FFXI Adult Doujin/Game Collection (Check 1st Post) 10-23-2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akumamoto
04-08-2008, 07:04 PM
.---={Introduction}=---.

Here's the completed collection of material that I'll try to keep up to date in a decent fashion. Please note that I'm not the only person that finds this stuff, this is a collection of everyone's efforts into one, easy to locate, searchable section WITH THE MOST FFXI doujin/cg/... blah blah content anywhere on your interwebs.

You can search the HTML index with search page features within your browser with English titles, Japanese titles, Romaji titles, or even your favorite artist or circle in English, Romaji, or Japanese to try to find something specific or... do what I do and just download the whole damn thing! I'd like to thank Gulk for allowing me to upload content and for everyone that has granted us with new material to add.

You'll find everything ending up here and correct credit to those involved, but if I'm missing something, let me know. Many doujins are left as anonymous since I am unable to find the true originator of whomever scanned it or went to extra lengths to get it.

All doujins/pictures are in a regular image format. There are no PDF file formats here.

Also bear in mind that when I update the collection, I update my personal database and Sentai's through HTML/Javascript after I've researched about the item in question and can produce English, Romanization, and Japanese for titles, artists, and circles. It's an easy chore, just time consuming, so you can understand where I'm at. 53 items are contributed in relation to me. 35 personally scanned doujinshi totaling to 1,301 pages individually scanned.

.---{Read_Me! :D }---.

***Please let me know if I have incorrect information listed or something out of place.***

***Please do not post any links outside of Sentai because that may end up ruining it for all if a bunch of random outside leechers knock out our download capability or I may be forced to discontinue this long effort. Can just point to the topic. IF YOU WISH TO UPLOAD A .RAR TO ANOTHER LOCATION, PLEASE INCLUDE THE TEXT FILE LOCATED WITHIN EACH .RAR THAT SPECIFIES CREDITS AND ARTISTS AND CIRCLE INFORMATION!. If you wish to make a huge ass torrent, fine, just include the text files please.***

.---={Download_Pages}=---.

Don't be lame, keep the readme.txt's please. If you upload somewhere else, just append/add your website alongside/simulatively the "This was downloaded from Neko-Sentai.com" download line.

*Don't use spider/leech software because it kills the server resources!*

[Updates] http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Updates01.htm

[001-100] http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_001.htm
[101-200] http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_002.htm
[201-300] http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_003.htm
[301-324] http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_004.htm

.---={Updates_10/23/2011}=---.

Added 4 new items, I still have 4 more items for a future update. If you click on the Updates link just above this category in the "Download Pages" section, it can help you filter out which titles you've already clicked on. If you're looking for CG collections or games, you can use a word search in the webpage for either "CG" or "Game" to locate. Additions are:

(01) Bakukon - Arui wa Bakutama ni Tsuite (爆根─或いは爆玉について) (http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_001.htm#10232011_02)
(02) Pet the Cat! (Nekonadettu!) (Nekonadetsu!) (ネコなでっ!) (http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_003.htm#10232011_03)
(03) Pet the Cat! (Nekonadettu!) (Nekonadetsu!) (ネコなでっ!) - (Translated - D-Moe) (http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_003.htm#10232011_04)
(04) PSY-ROCK (http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_003.htm#10232011_01)

Currently, the collection on Sentai is approximately 7.26 GB's!!! 324 titles!

The Mithran Milk homepage is gone forever and there is no remake. The link has been removed but at least you can still download the entire collection in one big swoop here.

.---={Questions_&_Suggestions}=---.

Questions and suggestions welcome. If you have something that isn't a part of the collection, please PM me so we can add it. If you'd like to correct any of the title translations because the ones I did were so horrible, let me know!

Asgardian
04-08-2008, 07:16 PM
niceeeeeeeee!

Quandl
04-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Just a quick point out, the two Furi Furi Misura! versions uploaded are listed oppositely. I mean, the one labeled as translated isn't and vise versa.

Mushimushi
04-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Clap clap clap ^^ This is excelent, although i have most of what's been posted in the site, i admit it's a headache to find anything once it gets lost in old threads, not to mention the mix of data and comments which makes it even harder.

So for your effort you get my praise ^^

Gulkeeva
04-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Might as well make this a sticky so its easier to find :p

Oh yeah don't need to worry too much on the "lag" of multiple downloads, its direct download off the site not a scripted type running like board attachments so it can handle alot.

Akumamoto
04-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Fixed the Furi Furi Misura's. I'm going to become dyslexic. Fixed a few other errors as well.

goshtin
04-09-2008, 05:31 AM
an actual hero

Ayra
04-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Thank you very much for all that!

Although, now I know I'll go poking around that huge doujin pile and then smack myself in the head wishing I never read half of those. Or to somehow magically forget what I've seen. Same thing with the hentai thread about half the times I enter it though, yet I can't stop myself from being curious and taking a peak...

Well, if there's anything as good in there as Sweet Generals then it's certainly worth checking them all :)

Dracovivi
04-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Very nice...

but at the risk of sounding stupid (i've wondered this from visiting various foreign sites) Is there a way to have the site displayed in it's native language?

I've tried running firefox in Japanese via Applocal, but it's just doesn't work. I don't even know where to begin to search to fix this. Or if it is something that can be fixed.

Edit: I think kind of got it.. by using web site translator, but why won't it just display the Japanese texts rather then having to translate from English to Japanese.

Gulkeeva
04-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Very nice...

but at the risk of sounding stupid (i've wondered this from visiting various foreign sites) Is there a way to have the site displayed in it's native language?

I've tried running firefox in Japanese via Applocal, but it's just doesn't work. I don't even know where to begin to search to fix this. Or if it is something that can be fixed.

Edit: I think kind of got it.. by using web site translator, but why won't it just display the Japanese texts rather then having to translate from English to Japanese.

Not sure... I know in IE you can force a "language" like... try displaying Jp istes in english or english sites in japanese.

Can do the same with websites like if you put in the header of your site....
charset=UTF-8
Then browsers like IE set to "auto" language will use JP font for that page.

Not sure if ya ment browser too... you'd have to get a JP version then or alteast IE won't display buttons in kjapanese, just some menu stuff/settings.

Dracovivi
04-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I see.. well asking because this is being displayed (for me, using Firefox) (as well as some other Japanese modding sites)

using first entry as example:
^blush (Surasshu Burasshu) (

FeAR
04-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Can you point out which one are the new ones? There are quite many there so it's hard to spot 'em. lol

Gulkeeva
04-09-2008, 05:35 PM
[quote=Dracovivi]I see.. well asking because this is being displayed (for me, using Firefox) (as well as some other Japanese modding sites)

Phate
04-09-2008, 06:33 PM
[quote=Dracovivi]I see.. well asking because this is being displayed (for me, using Firefox) (as well as some other Japanese modding sites)

Dracovivi
04-09-2008, 08:57 PM
[quote=Phate][quote=Dracovivi]I see.. well asking because this is being displayed (for me, using Firefox) (as well as some other Japanese modding sites)

Akumamoto
04-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Can you point out which one are the new ones? There are quite many there so it's hard to spot 'em. lol

Whatever appears new for you. I know the FFXI Chaos ones, Gift Wrap, and maybe one of the Kacchu doujins you most likely don't have. You'll have to check for yourself on most of them since I can't really hold your hand on what you have and don't have. But the ones mentioned above were never previously released as to my knowledge.

FeAR
04-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah, these are the ones I thought too. ^^
Was just checking in case I missed something. Thanks for uploading Akumamoto.

Kurai Kitsune
04-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Totally fabulous!
Is it only me that can see up to A-G on that list? >.>
Havent noticed another post on it
Aku has been a hero to us all for a long time :) doesnt cease to amaze.

Akumamoto
04-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Currently only 49 items to it. Working on the rest periodically.

Kurai Kitsune
04-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Ah i see ^^ sorry if i nag <3

Corrderio
04-13-2008, 01:20 AM
Can you post the Jack O Lanternon one here to help ease the suspense? :O

Akumamoto
04-20-2008, 12:40 PM
I'll be able to get to the Jack-o-lantern one very soon since I'm getting close to finishing the index. Just updated the thread with 54 titles.

Quandl
04-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Relatively certain Ike Nai Ra! o Hime Sama Ra, #57 has nothing to do with Final Fantasy. just random catgirls.

Akumamoto
04-21-2008, 09:36 PM
I'll have to take it out. It is indeed random, and I was finally able to find the original posts of those pics to confirm it was a random source. I also went to the artist's homepage but the artist has nothing FFXI related in material, just the love of cat girls. Thanks for pointing it out!

Jhes
04-23-2008, 04:34 AM
I noticed there were a few Doujin listed that wern't really FFXI related.. more like there was, maybe 2 pictures of a taru or a mithra, then the majority of the book was something else all together.

Perhaps with these, it would be best to remove the FFXI pictures and place them in a pack with others? I mean if the doujin has other articles in it other than FFXI, then its fine as long as there is actually a full story of FFXI, but if its only 1 or 2 pictures then i would think it best to just remove those and place them in a bundle pack.

Akumamoto
04-23-2008, 11:46 AM
I took out 3 doujins that had FFXI illustrations but had unrelated story sections. I also took out the Princess Ra doujin since it was completely unrelated. I kept in illustration doujins because they have no story so those will stay. I won't bother with a bundle pack of different doujin pics because that's more like something that goes into the pics thread.

Wittlekitty
04-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Me <3 you {Long time.}

Akumamoto
05-06-2008, 01:10 AM
There'll be an update probably later on today with some more titles, leaving 63 titles left to put up after that's posted.

Corrderio
05-06-2008, 01:19 AM
Get to work, nub!

*Snaps the whip*

Akumamoto
05-06-2008, 08:02 AM
I'm almost there!!! ;;

Freelancer
05-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Great lookin' gallary you got there, Akumamoto.

Shows that you put in alot of effort if it. 8) also it makes me jealous that my internet is stupid and refuses to download anything off neko-sentai :< :(

Arc Impulse
05-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Some of those CG sets are amazing.

Thank you for your effort. I'm eagerly awaiting future additions.

Akumamoto
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
The rest of the collection is planned for being uploaded within the next day or two (approximately 45 items), and then when I find some more time, get the other doujins I have yet to scan and post them up.

Update: The 1.45GB of upload is nearing completion!

Liete
06-11-2008, 08:58 PM
The rest of the collection is planned for being uploaded within the next day or two (approximately 45 items), and then when I find some more time, get the other doujins I have yet to scan and post them up.

Update: The 1.45GB of upload is nearing completion!

Sweet. Thanks for putting in the time to do so. :)

Corrderio
06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey, where's my name at for Anoko ha F4? >:O

Akumamoto
06-12-2008, 07:03 PM
That's FAKKU's scan right there. I can still make a second download for our version. FAKKU disassembled his doujin and scanned it, so it's cleaner quality, but not as high resolutioned as my scan.

I had permission to up the Scale Style scan, but didn't have permission from you for the Anoko scan. If you prefer, I can add another link below the FAKKU scan for this one. I had originally thought the FAKKU scan was mine at first because of the unbelievable timing involved. The first post was a resized version of FAKKU's scan, and the second post was the full scan of FAKKU's, not related to my version.

Corrderio
06-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh, I thought that was the one I donated for... was like "What the helll man!?"

Akumamoto
06-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm not a bad person!;;

xenincarnate
06-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Aku, man you rock!

Everyone else that contributed to the downloads is awesome too. Good work!! 8)

quakeguy
06-14-2008, 05:18 PM
I will have to say, without a doubt... Aku, you are made of pure win. Pure, simple, unadulterated win. And also this is my first post... You should get paid to do this somehow...

Akumamoto
06-15-2008, 12:42 AM
I get paid by smiles and rays of sunshine~!

Corrderio
06-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Put the new stuff up or it'll be a ray of pain!

Akumamoto
07-03-2008, 11:52 PM
There, are you happy, Corr?!?!?! I would've made an update sooner, but I was busy pulling nuns and children out of random burning buildings. Only God knows why.

Corrderio
07-04-2008, 01:25 AM
You rule man.

But why are you ruining my work? I'm the one that started the fires you jerk! >:O

EDIT: Now if I could only figure out why my connection is being so fucking slow now... feels like I got a leech on my router.

mithra999
07-04-2008, 01:57 AM
EDIT: Now if I could only figure out why my connection is being so fucking slow now... feels like I got a leech on my router.*looks around then walks away stealing Corr's router signal*

Corrderio
07-04-2008, 02:06 AM
GFDI this sucks.

I keep trying to download something, but after awhile my progress/transfer rate won't move.

Gulkeeva
07-04-2008, 03:40 AM
He might still be uploading stuff still so whatever ya download isn't 100% done.

What files are you haveing the problem on, would help finding the possible problem :P

Akumamoto
07-04-2008, 08:30 AM
It was uploaded 1 min before I made the update in the post. I always upload everything first and then update the post with links to prevent confusion. There were probably a lot of people downloading the same file perhaps? There have been about 700 views since the last update up to now, and almost everyone has Bubble Love and Honey-Yogurt by now, leaving Altana the one with the most traffic I assume.

Edit: I forgot to take off the "Annoy Corr" filter. :(

Corrderio
07-04-2008, 10:54 AM
No Gulk, it's my connection. During the early AM my connection gets so weak the downloads won't finish and eventually my computer can't detect the connection

greedisgood
07-04-2008, 11:01 PM
thx a lot for the update Aku!
I really appriciate what you do =)
keep it up ;O

El Grapadora
07-05-2008, 04:48 PM
I just dropped by to say that I love you Aku. Thanks for this.

Xanthu
07-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Big thanks for the new Jack o' lantern

Ayra
07-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Awesome! Thank you very much! There's quite a few in there I'd never seen, especially one Jack o Lantern one :)

PinkAya
07-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Wow. Long time lurker here, but I'd like to personally thank you for the new Neriwasabi. I've been looking for this /everywhere/ and ended up with a lot of fakes and/or dead ends. Thanks again, so much <3

nate9233
07-11-2008, 10:06 PM
thx alot akuma

nate9233
07-11-2008, 10:07 PM
sorry i don post much always busy XD love this site alot tho =D

Malacite
07-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Number 335 doesn't work :(

the pictures are all squished up, you can't see anything.

Akumamoto
07-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Refresh the page and see if that works. If that doesn't work, make sure you're using Firefox 2.0 or later or Internet Explorer 8.0 or later since the HTML was tested on those. I retested #335 and was successful, and Page 01 and Page 02 both load correctly.

Malacite
07-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Nope, the pictures are still screwed up when I unzip the files.

Corrderio
07-14-2008, 01:41 AM
I assume you're using Vista? It's an issue with the Vista image viewer, some images are stretched and .GIFs won't be animated. Not sure if there's an updated version. But to fix the stretched images just open them in MS Paint and Resave them.

Akumamoto
07-15-2008, 12:51 AM
If you have Vista, then go to

Start Menu >
Control Panel >
Look for the option on screen: Update system / Update windows

and click that and then click the button that says to install/search for updates. This will most likely correct many bugs once they've all been applied. If it doesn't fix it, you'll either need to wait for an update that will fix it or use a different program to view the pictures.

Sephiroth8902
07-26-2008, 01:14 PM
is there anyway i can get them as a .zip file?
Cause i cant get .rar to work on my pc

Gulkeeva
07-26-2008, 04:34 PM
http://www.rarsoft.com/

Akumamoto
09-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Next Update for the collection preview(big ass 800MB update...) :

RentalGirl 2~Nani Hatomoare Hyumu ko to~ (レンタルガール2~何はともあれヒュム子と~) - Game
Mihli Park
Mihli Park 2
Kowaretasekai (コワレタセカイ)
Tococo's Going to the Beach! (Umi de Tococo!) (海でトココ!) (NEW)
Best Souvenirs (Su-benia ue) (スーベニア 上) (NEW)
Yume Wadachi (Dream Rut) (夢轍) (Translated - SaHa)
Sweetheart Tococo (Tococo Kanojo) (トココ彼女) (NEW)
Esquisse Apr

Gulkeeva
09-08-2008, 08:13 PM
woo nice!

oh and if ya haven't read the notice up top, theirs no space limits on ftp's :P infinite!

Akumamoto
09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh!? I didn't notice that. I can kindly keep doing 'small' additions then!

Quandl
09-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Gob de Carnival 2 (NEW)

Oh my god

Gulkeeva
09-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh!? I didn't notice that. I can kindly keep doing 'small' additions then!

Yeah, my host was doing a special "unlimited bandwidth and hosting space" plan, I asked them about it and there like.. sure why the hell not!"

If you do run into a space/quota error though let me know, I think I removed it off every FTP account but unsure!

Corrderio
09-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Can't wait to see Gob de Carnival 2

Akumamoto
09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
I had trouble running Gobu de Carnival 2 on my Windows XP, but had no troubles in Vista. My PC has Vista hardware/software with a split personality of XP on the side... so maybe that was a partial factor. Windows 98SE and up it should work on.

At least everything appears to be playing well, although I just found out that MICROSOFT IS GAY!!! GAY!!! Mainly because in order to install a language pack (LIP - Language Installation Pack) on Vista, your Vista must support MUI (Multiple User Interface or something). In order for Vista to support MUI, you require either Vista Business or Vista Ultimate. Fortunately, plays fine on Vista Basic. I have Vista Ultimate in my closet if I need it anyhow.

Ferris
09-08-2008, 10:49 PM
That's the awesome card game thing isn't it?

Corrderio
09-08-2008, 10:53 PM
That's the awesome card game thing isn't it?
Yup... still fun as hell to this day.

Corrderio
09-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Have you started upoading yet?

Akumamoto
09-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm working on it. If it goes well, I may actually have the update fullfilled by the end of tonight.

Gulkeeva
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Your denying Corrderio his porn, he will be a very angry person if he doesn't get it NOW! O_o

Hell I bet here's sitting here spamming the refresh button as we speak

Akumamoto
09-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Pffft! I'll just go take a break and play some Gobu de Carnival 2. I just unlocked Episode 1 boobies! Yay!

Gulkeeva
09-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Pffft! I'll just go take a break and play some Gobu de Carnival 2. I just unlocked Episode 1 boobies! Yay!

He's gonna stalk you in your sleep tonight

Corrderio
09-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Hey, I just want some Gob De Carnival. I'm sick of seeing the same 4 grins when I get a shit hand and eventually lose.

Akumamoto
09-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Well, it's all uploaded now--all 1GB's of it. Took me 4 hours straight to finish the programming/Sentai collection information/testing/integrity. Better damn go download it nao!

Corrderio
09-11-2008, 12:09 AM
You rule man.

Gulkeeva
09-11-2008, 01:31 AM
Nice, and dam its almost scary seeing as how much hentai there is for FFXI... more then sailormoon hentai by now! haha (and I thought sailormoon stuff was alot!)

Wolfren
09-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Bah! I can never get those games to work. =\

Gulkeeva
09-11-2008, 02:50 AM

Don't think its intended for anything above windowsXP :P

If your using XP though, you'll need to set your IME through control panel -> languages to Japanese or it most likely will not run (or crash chronically)

Akumamoto
09-11-2008, 03:33 AM
Both games are Windows 98 to Vista. Sometimes the problem might be video drivers/direct X. I dual-boot a Vista PC with XP. I'll have problems working some JP games on XP and then Vista just runs them fine.

Qwerty1
09-11-2008, 03:42 AM
If everything is uploaded by now it looks like there's a problem

Even following the links on the update page the two taru doujins seem to be missing as far as I've seen.

Corrderio
09-11-2008, 06:52 AM
Beat Gob de Carnival 2. Not bad, but damn why'd they make the mithra fat?

Akumamoto
09-11-2008, 09:48 AM
I just tweaked the page coding because I saw a redundant part of code that wasn't needed. Maybe your browser disagreed with it, I don't know. Before and after the tweak, I still have no problems downloading anything from the update. Try again in a while.

Gulkeeva
09-11-2008, 11:40 AM
If everything is uploaded by now it looks like there's a problem

Even following the links on the update page the two taru doujins seem to be missing as far as I've seen.

What error message did you get?

404 = not found (or you got the cat pic)
500 = Server overloaded (has a strange ronald mcdonald pic)

with the few recent donations to this site, I've been increasing the site's resources a bit, shouldn't see many if any 500 errors during peak hours ( I hope!)

Wolfren
09-11-2008, 01:21 PM

Don't think its intended for anything above windowsXP :P

If your using XP though, you'll need to set your IME through control panel -> languages to Japanese or it most likely will not run (or crash chronically)

looked through there. I don't have the option to switch to japanese.

Gulkeeva
09-11-2008, 01:35 PM
For Win XP (may vary on OS!)

Start menu -> control panel -> regional and language options -> Regional Options tab -> japanese >

Languages tab -> Details > Japanese input

Save, restart PC.

If you do not have those kind of options, you will need your Windows CD to install it.

nate9233
09-11-2008, 10:30 PM
i have jap settings but when i start the game its all messed up like no color just little dots like its broke ><

mghost
09-12-2008, 05:13 AM
You are great =P ^^

Akumamoto
09-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Weird, I had little dots too. I can't explain what's going on unless something with Service Packs or maybe even direct X make it like that. Maybe DivX codecs did something unstable? God if I know.

Laptop with Windows XP Pro SP2, Direct X 9.0c: Works
Desktop with Windows XP Pro SP2, Direct X 9.0c: FAIL!!!
Desktop with Windows Vista Basic (No SP1), Direct X 10: Works

Both Desktops listed are actually the same PC, a dual-boot.

nate9233
09-12-2008, 05:54 PM
yeah so i guess i cant play it on my comp i have direct x 9 and SP2 but its xp

Akumamoto
09-12-2008, 10:38 PM
A contact in Japan just got his hands on a very rare doujin: Gedou XI-4. He'll be sending it in the mail shortly. It took 5 months to find a copy of it. I'll be doing a donation order from someone to help get Zoku Misuran Tarutaru and my contact will ship up to two items at once. I'm thinking of getting also the new Kendama (Gochou) doujin:

"Ceremonial Ravish - Intoxicating Breasts (Kan ha Nie Oppaisuitai) (姦破贄OPpaiSuitai)"

as shown in the pic below. Any donations to help me get this content to you is appreciated.

nate9233
09-12-2008, 11:25 PM
if i get more money ill help donate atm im broke cus everything i get i gotta hold till next month cus im buying two games for 360 so 120$ gone plus bills etc ; ;

Akumamoto
09-14-2008, 10:58 PM
I just noticed that we have a title for every letter in the alphabet except for "J". Goddamn it.

BladeMasterD
09-22-2008, 12:13 AM
heya first of all you guys are awsome for puting these together thanks a ton!
anywho I'm having some trouble runing that rentalgirl game gives me a few dif windows in the same task then :
???????????????
???????(syntax error, unexpected T_SYMBOL, expecting ")")
if ya know what's wrong please tell me thanks ^^

Gulkeeva
09-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Need to be running windows in japanese mode or game will crash.

Start -> control panel -> language settings -> Japanese

BladeMasterD
09-22-2008, 05:21 AM
hey thanks alot it works now ^^ I thought I had the jp stuff installed cuz I could see the symbols but I guess it wasn't actived right :p well thanks again ^^

Akumamoto
10-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Updated I have, yes.

Akumamoto
10-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Bah, the updates page isn't working I think. I'm re-uploading it right now. It was working when I first uploaded and tested all the links in it. Sorry for the frustration if you were looking for new content and wondering where the hell it was. My server log shows that I uploaded it into the correct section and it's the new slightly larger 3.38KB file and not the old 3.32KB version. Strange... it won't replace... even after waiting a few minutes or 15 ... hmmm... and for some reason the same thing's happening to my Page files. Nothing indexing correctly.

I've never had this happen before. Does everyone else have the ability to see the 10-16-08 updates section on the updates page and all of the links work?

Gulkeeva
10-17-2008, 10:05 PM
.---={Updates_10/16/08}=---.
(1) Ceremonial Ravish - Intoxicating Breasts (Kan ha Nie Oppaisuitai) (姦破贄OPpaiSuitai)
(2) Gedoh XI-4 (外道XI-4)
(3) Kuroshiki VOL5 (玄式 VOL5) (Translated - 0405)
(4) Mithman Report 2008

all those links work for me goes right to the doujins.

Akumamoto
10-18-2008, 03:27 AM
Well, for future reference then, don't install Google Chrome until it gets some kinks out. I installed Firefox 3.0 and everything shows up for me now correctly. How odd. It must have some kind of cache issue where even erasing the cache still doesn't get rid of the old cache sometimes. lol

Gulkeeva
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
beta software will have problems! :P

chrian
10-19-2008, 02:02 AM
oh wow the games are fun :o

ilaunorise
10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Beat Gob de Carnival 2. Not bad, but damn why'd they make the mithra fat?

for me that fat mithra is hot XD

DaKatMan
10-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Big boobies <3

Akumamoto
10-31-2008, 10:34 AM
Ran into some snags and fixed them--now awaiting until after I get back from work to finish the collection updates of 7 doujins, 1 being a brand new doujin (Zoku Misuran Tarutaru).

Ifalna
10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Gob de Carnival 2 (NEW)

/sigh oh well... after 3 hours of trying in vain, i guess i shall not be able to play GDC2 =\ funny how the first one works just fine but despite installing the japanese language options and such I still cant get 2 to work even a little =\ hooray open errors >.<;

tis a shame, despite sucking so badly at the first one, it was actually pretty fun, but much like Cord, the same 4 cheesy "haha you suck" grins kind of got old to me

Akumamoto
11-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Is anyone else getting "This page is busy" links for the past 20 hours clicking on any of the Collection links? I have and think it's strange. D:

nate9233
11-01-2008, 07:25 PM
yeah i been getting it for awhile now yesterday it was doing it to me still is ><

Akumamoto
11-01-2008, 07:33 PM
I just hope it's not third party programs trying to spam leech/track uploads. Those types of software ruin bandwidth for everyone else.

Corrderio
11-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Probably is.

Sekkite
11-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Collection links are no longer giving errors.

Gulkeeva
11-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Well there is a few things...

1. There is and will always be site abusers.
2. The sites been around for awhile, it is steadily growing bigger. So I've boosted the site resources a bit.

Theirs a few possible other solutions...

I could get a dedicated webosting, and for about 3X I pay now get alot larger resource to run the site with.

I'm thinking I may use what BG uses since speaking with their main person that runs the site says it makes decent revenue and its small unobtrusive and helps pay for almost 50% of their dedicated hosting.

Some probably just don't like to donate through paypal but clicking an ad that takes less time and probably effort that helps pay the site would probably be better.

Just a few ideas looking at to help with the site.

Corrderio
11-03-2008, 08:50 AM
I dunno if it's possible... bud I'd say mimicing what most uploading sites do would work. If you want to download the game/doujin/CG set you need to enter a 3-5 digit password manualy. That way it'd stop the damn downloaders.

Gulkeeva
11-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Thats easy enough to do.

As for the ads thing, I was thinking of using BG's adsense and putting it up top/bottom somewhere. it doesn't do any popups or anything as far as I know, and firfox can block it if you don't like it.

Would be aimed more so at random new people in a chance they might randomly click it. I could up this sites resources alot more if it works out!

Kind of needs it anyway, the new image gallery if you've noticed is well over 4000 images. Once it starts getting alot of traffic, it'll be using mass amount of resources probably. Less then the board but still alot :P

Adding ffxi hentai pics to it would make it around the 8000's or so. It'll be the biggest collection of FFXI images... even more then xoops (its at 12000's but it has many ingame pics or pics that aren't even ffxi) Requiring no signups etc, many more can easily visit it (and it seems to have decent bot blocking)

Corrderio
11-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm really against advertisement just because I don't want a flash exploit to hit this site or something.

Gulkeeva
11-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Well, it'll be through google, not some random rmt company or other. (Although i'd imagine adsense from google would advertise wow/ffxi gold of some sort)

I'd hope google take better care of their "ad service" :P

nate9233
11-03-2008, 02:17 PM
well least the collection is workin now that would suck if it was stuck like that akumo did alot =x plus i was lookin forward to the zoku misuren taru doujin =/ if i get a raise at my job tho ill prolly beable to donate =p

Gulkeeva
11-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Well I raised the site resources to almost 2X so it should be "more stable" of course... gotta expect it won't be enough eventually also! :P

Akumamoto
11-03-2008, 05:03 PM
I think the banner ads would be a good idea and the fact that they would be blockable if need be are a good option. It'd be a great boost for the site. Every member that's into the site would probably click the banner at least once a day to help keep the boost in resources flowing.

Now that I can test my links and everything, I have updated the collection. If I can't access the collection myself to test and verify things before I make it final, I do not post or make the updated components accessible to public using CHMOD which locks it out for you until I can finalize. Just an extra note for those using mining/leech software. You will get nothing earlier than everyone else.

And now for something completely different. Yay for Zoku Misuran Tarutaru and... yay bronchitis!

Rimashuma
11-03-2008, 07:30 PM
I would so download right now.. But..

I'm on duty. ; ;
-cry-
And I've been waiting for that one for so long...

Avvesione
11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Yay for Zoku Misuran Tarutaru!

Yay, thanks for posting it :D Really enjoyed it; love his artwork and stories. I hope he does something for CM75.

Also, is that the bulk of the CM74 doujinshis? I don't know what other ones that were released aside from Way of the Dragon that people haven't scanned/posted? :X

Karinastar
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Nah, we're missing a bunch... I believe Robina had a new hentai doujin, and there's one called "Hume ala-mode" that was some sort of collaboration between a bunch of artists. There was a similar one for Taru also (I'm not sure if these were C74 or if they just happened to come out around the same time). I'm sure there's others too... we're lucky to see half of what comes out from the comic markets I bet. ><

http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0010/15/36/040010153611.html Here's Hume ala-mode. If any of you guys are able to get ahold of this PM me, I'd probably donate for it. XD

Looks like Puipui has a new yuri doujin out too... hopefully it gets put up on DLsite.

Gulkeeva
11-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Yup.. many doujins... and many more around.
If you keepup with all the posts I make, you'll see dozen s and dozens of doujin "sample" pics :p

That reminds me... still could use more "taggers" for gallery, think about 20% of its tagged atm.

I'm working on tagging artists more so then "every pic" 9that way pics of a favorite artist is easier to find)

would be too much effort translating every artist name .. but I do have many up, many of which I'm sure many of you like.

Tagging process will be long ongoing even after the gallery is out in full force.. its pretty long process.

Avvesione
11-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah, after exams I'll start doing some more tagging. Been kinda busy trying to balance a lotta things all at once.

Also, sorry Karinastar, when I was thinking about all the doujinshis from CM74, I was thinking of the Mithra ones XD And yeah, I did see a list of all the FFXI ones that were released at CM74 and I could try to look for that. :X

Thanks for all your help everyone! Things are looking great :D

Gulkeeva
11-04-2008, 02:49 AM
mm Zoku Misuran Tarutaru does some nice doujins.. hope to see more in the future !

Wintermute
11-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Hey, whatever happened to the Black Velvet Doujin?

Akumamoto
11-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Black Velvet is still in the shipping process, but rest assured I have ownership on it.

pit_viper1
11-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Yay Zoku Misuran Tarutaru. <3 you Akumamoto

Quandl
11-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Just can't beat Akumamoto when it comes to scan quality. much appreciated.

SomethingJ
11-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Getting a broken link for this one on page 02:
http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_002.htm#217

[3.48mb | 30p] Scanned/Posted: pit_viper1
Title: Mithra Love Book 5 (Misura wo Mederu Hon 5) (ミスラを愛でる本5)
Circle/Artist: Mederu Kai (愛でる会)
http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/files/zMithra_Love_Book_5.rar

All the others in the 11/01 update work ok as do previous posted ones.

Akumamoto
11-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Sorry about that. I'm working on it right now. The issue was "space" versus "underscore". The file name had one wrong variable and now it has been corrected.

nate9233
11-05-2008, 10:11 PM
odd it was working fine for me o.o

DODO
12-07-2008, 02:54 AM
Hello,

The second Gobu de Carnival, found on page 1, is currently not working. The .RAR file is corrupted. I have tried downloading it multiple times, including on different computers, and still the same "corrupted" message when I try to unpackage it. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one so hoping to play the second one. I tried finding it on google/torrents but no dice, I could only find the first one.

Also thank you Akumamoto for uploading everything. I haven't looked at ffxi hentai in a couple of years so it was nice being able to find everythine in one place instead of having to scour thread after thread :D :D :D Your time spent is very much appreciated.

Akumamoto
12-07-2008, 09:58 AM
I'll have a look when I get back home from work. It has worked for downloaders thus far, so please check to make sure you're using the newest version of WinRAR. If you're using an older version, it will say "corrupt" or "unreadable". A great deal of the content in the collection is mainly exclusive to be found only here on Sentai, meaning you most likely won't find a good chunk of it elsewhere, especially the large sized files.

DODO
12-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I did infact have an older version of WinRar (3.70, downloaded 3.80 off RarLabs just now), but the error is still coming up with the latest version of WinRAR (Both tried a version I had downloaded last aswell as downloading a new one, and made sure cookies/ect were deleted). The exact error is:

C:\gobu_de_carnival2.rar: CRC failed in Gobu de Carnival 2 ~Ko Misura Soutou ha Nido Chinu~ (ゴブ・デ・カーニバル2 ~子ミスラ総統は二度ちぬ~) - Game\gob_de2_inst.exe. The file is corrupt

I tried repairing it with 3.70 with no luck, i'll try again now with 3.80.

edit:

repairing with 3.80 still gives corruption in the file.

Gulkeeva
12-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Got winrar 3.71 at work, downloaded and extracted the files fine.

Make sure your OS supports japanese, it may see the wording as an error.

Make sure to extract this to a "root directory" such as C:\ and not something like...

C:\programs files\something etc etc\ gobu de etc etc
The file name is large and on windows will probably hit the 256 character limit causing an error.

DODO
12-08-2008, 01:31 PM
got a friend to download it and send me the un-extracted folder and able to install it now.

No idea what's wrong with my connection/pc... (i'm good with everything gulk mentioned)

thanks guys

Akumamoto
12-08-2008, 03:41 PM
I couldn't find anything wrong, so it might've been WinRAR trying to work with files with Japanese names while not in Japanese mode or the directory you put the file/extracted files to are way too long of a file "name" + "directory".

nate9233
12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
hows upload going on black velvet akuma? =x

Shinu
12-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Is there a way to download all of these without manually clicking one by one ; ; XD lol....
or how about a downloadable archive for the ffxi hentai pics? or the not hentai ones, those are good too

perfect34
12-17-2008, 05:06 PM
I bring you a translated version of refresh machine that I payed Mr.SaHa to translate. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2mzwjwzny51

Hyaku-Shiki
12-17-2008, 11:34 PM
I bring you a translated version of refresh machine that I payed Mr.SaHa to translate. Enjoy!

Holy fuck :O you are god finally Ive been waiting for someone to translate this one forvever thank you :U

Wintermute
12-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Hah, thanks for the translation. :)

kitiarax
12-18-2008, 11:57 AM
ty ty perfect34 one of the first ones i saw always wanted to see translated.

Wintermute
12-18-2008, 10:44 PM
So... Akumamoto... I don't mean to sound impatient, but any word on Black Velvet?

Avvesione
12-19-2008, 03:16 AM
Thanks for posting the translation. Seems whoever is getting these done seems to like Jack-o-Lantern and the Misuran Tarutaru ones the most =P Oh well, I'm not going to complain; they're really great doujinshis :D

Thanks for uploading it again, perfect34. Hope to see more in the near future :D

perfect34
12-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for posting the translation. Seems whoever is getting these done seems to like Jack-o-Lantern and the Misuran Tarutaru ones the most =P Oh well, I'm not going to complain; they're really great doujinshis :D

Thanks for uploading it again, perfect34. Hope to see more in the near future :D

Looks like SaHa had a hard drive crash so I figure I will go ahead and commission another Jack-o-lantern doujin once hes back to full steam. So look forward to more translations in the future.

Qwerty1
12-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Its great seeing some decent doujins translated.

Remember one that got translated a while back that was nothing but moans practically.

Looking forward to another jack-o-lantern getting translated... always a good story to go along with his works... that and kuroshiki... those guys know how to write a good story along with their naked mithras

X_Opher
01-04-2009, 01:43 PM
awesome thread, I wonder if anyone can get douj from
http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~re-sta/

only saw 1 so far :(

the FFF, Freedom Force and Flame out looks good..

Singea
01-17-2009, 05:01 AM
/unlurk

It's been said before, however I'll say it again as a lurker. Thanks to those gathering all these sets, games, and doujins. Without you guys, well, this would just be another run-of-the-mill FF sites amongst the internet. Kudos all around, especially to Gulk and Akuma.

I do, however, have one question after that little bit of homage/arsekissing/whatnot. Even though I've already unlocked and played through all of them both, I can't quite get the Gob de Carnival games to work properly. Either the cards have no skins to them or the CG before the good parts (I refuse to put spoilers in case anyone has not played already, in which case get off your arses and enjoy it!) of the girls is nothing but a white block. Is this due to running a foreign program on Windows XP or my laptop being horribly out of date? I'm falling asleep as I type this so I can't give specs on it currently, but if they'll help to figure out this problem I'm having I usually check once a day at minimum as the lurker I am. Thanks in advance should anyone have any input.

/lurk

P.S. Akuma, can't wait on the new doujins. That Shiva one looks nice and the others in the series of the second doujin (I can't remember the name at the moment) have been great, although I'm not so much a fan of the mithra getting all the action. Needs moar Elvaan babes. :twisted:

Gulkeeva
01-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Make sure to have the newest DirectX, video drivers and running the game in JP mode for IME

http://www.declan-software.com/japanese_ime/
(probably be easier then me explaining it :P )

Singea
01-17-2009, 04:39 PM
/unlurk

I just realized, after I had my hard drive crash on me I never got around to reinstalling DirectX. Guess that explains why half the videos and software I've been trying to use is only halfway there. Thanks Gulk if that is indeed what fixes it.

/lurk

Hyaku-Shiki
01-21-2009, 09:52 PM
is this thread and the other doujin thread vastly different cause if they are not wouldn't it be a good idea to merge them to make it easier to find out whats surfacing for new content?

Gulkeeva
01-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Well... this was/is/used to be the "new doujins added to Akumamoto's collection page" thing and the other was "found new doujin maybe so posting it" thread

Akumamoto
01-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I see this thread leaning more at updates to the collection, but no need to play Hitler on partially different matter from time to time. I typically update the first message instead of posting a new message. Some people may have questions or seek technical help (opening files or even running a Japanese game). Some wish to post something new so it can be added into the collection, although its focus isn't posting all new doujins individually.

The other topic focuses on not only new content being found, but also more of a social about the content. Aside from the nearly 80 pages in it opposed to this topic's 11 pages, it is fine in the separation that they are.

All in all, when an update is completed, that'll basically key you in on new content without searching around. If you like to sift through the pages like I do to investigate things, go right on ahead, but everything will end up in the collection thread. Essentially, I'll do all the work for you. :P

As for an update on the new collection update, it'll be big. There will also be two new doujins never seen before. I'm 70% done as a whole with the two new doujin scans.

For "X_Opher"'s post earlier, I'm not quite sure which doujin you're looking at, but unfortunately unless someone wishes to donate for ordering content or uses Tokyo-Archive, I have no plans myself from that artist. My expenses rise every winter. Damn you, Uncle Sam, and damn you Awesome Snow Plow Man!

Akumamoto
01-31-2009, 04:14 PM
These will be in the new update. Strangely enough, we have a doujin for every letter in the alphabet now for FFXI, including symbols. It's taking a little a longer than expected, but almost there:

(1) 【Santa】【Mithra】【Do you need it?】 (【Santa】【Misura】【Irimasenka?】) (【サンタ】【ミスラ】【いりませんか?】)
(2) A Honey-Yogurt Dessert - Extended Edition (Translated)
(3) At GOBLIN The FakeServer Vol.5
(4) Endless Erotic Dream (In Yume no Rinne) (淫夢の輪廻)
(5) FFF
(6) Flossy Frosty
(7) Juvenile Tarutaru Boys (Shounen Tarutaru) (少年タルタル)
(8) Kanjuku Misuran Tarutaru (完熟ミスランタルタル)
(9) Kimitoita Memory (君といたMemory) (Translated - OD-scans) ***Missing Page05 Found***
(10) Neko Panchu (Partial Translation)
(11) Nightmare Before Christmas
(12) Refresh Machine (Translated - SaHa)
(13) Taisai - Akamako Saikyou Densetsu (赤魔子最強伝説)
(14) Tokubetsu Gou +1 (毒蠍 特別号+1)
(15) Vana'diel Trimyuhn Retry
(16) Way of the Dragon
(17) Wild Cat (Wairudo Kyatto) (わいるどきゃっと)

Qwerty1
01-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Any of those new doujins?

Akumamoto
01-31-2009, 05:40 PM
These are new:

(6) Flossy Frosty
(8) Kanjuku Misuran Tarutaru (完熟ミスランタルタル)

Aluus
02-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Not to bitch, but no black velvet?

kitiarax
02-03-2009, 03:45 AM
Black velvet is already in the collection page i'm pretty sure.

Ryasa
02-03-2009, 07:55 AM
I find it meh though. Too many elvaans.. <_<

kaygeo
02-06-2009, 03:51 AM
not to whine but is there an ETA on the new update? or has it happened and I missed it?

BladeMasterD
02-06-2009, 05:52 AM
not to whine but is there an ETA on the new update? or has it happened and I missed it?
>,> hasn't happend yet.. hey where is that avatar from I know I saw it on the front of some doujin/CG thing somwhere before ( <3 her )

kaygeo
02-08-2009, 04:25 AM
>,> hasn't happend yet.. hey where is that avatar from I know I saw it on the front of some doujin/CG thing somwhere before ( <3 her )

A Robina doujin with Milhi that never got scanned to my knowledge.

BladeMasterD
02-08-2009, 05:13 AM

if it looks that nice on the inside I'll buy it if somone were to find me a link :p

kaygeo
02-08-2009, 09:03 PM

if it looks that nice on the inside I'll buy it if somone were to find me a link :p

well it's not full color but it does look as nice on the inside. I'll see if I can dig up a link...

Karinastar
02-08-2009, 10:37 PM
If you know where I could find Robina's newest doujin at a place that would deliver to the US it'd be much appreciated also. ;_;

Avinn
02-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Translation on Kanjuku Misuran Tarutaru PLEASE!!!! there is so much story to it I can't even get in to it from wondering what they are saying >_<

Gulkeeva
02-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Nice update on doujins page! Makes me glad I'm not doing it haha so busy as is with just normal ffxi/18+ ffxi pics :P

(Gotta love how most the hentai doujins are mithra!) /rawr

Nephi
02-09-2009, 02:05 PM
epic update...

Akumamoto
02-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm trying to go for an update later today. I'm waiting for a new CG set to download from Winny. Once that's done, I'll update with:

Fero-san to Issho! (フェローさんといっしょ!) [OLD][Doujin]
Fero-san to Issho!+ [Mai] (フェローさんといっしょ!+「舞」) [NEW][CG Set]
Kuroshiki VOL7 (玄式 VOL7) [NEW][Doujin]

Gulkeeva
02-19-2009, 07:37 PM
ut oh he said new Kuroshiki .. watchout! The lurkers will amass!

Corrderio
02-19-2009, 08:24 PM
I still want that naja one D:

BladeMasterD
02-19-2009, 09:21 PM
I still want that naja one D:
yeah yeah it's comin it's comin I just got it in my po box today.. they took so damn long to send it

Akumamoto
02-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Let the bandwidth games begin!

Gulkeeva
02-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Nice one, I kinda wish that kinda sight would be happening beside me when I wake up ;/

Stubwub
02-20-2009, 02:34 PM
After reading Kuroshiki 7, I cannot tell if that's a male mithra or a female one. Where are the curves?! D:

Corrderio
02-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I think it's a male

Qwerty1
02-20-2009, 04:19 PM
That kuroshiki was kinda... disappointing...

I mean I know it's hard to top the foursome and three way he had with the last two... but this one just seemed so short and with minimal action...

Kurai Kitsune
02-23-2009, 04:58 AM
CRC check failed on the Kuroshiki 7 for me >.> can't see iiiiit! ;;

Gulkeeva
02-23-2009, 10:22 AM
hmm worked fine for me, may want to delete the copy you have and redownload, or get an updated winrar. I think it was mentioned having an old winrar version will find the newer rar files as an error.

Widget
02-23-2009, 12:15 PM

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

Waaah! D: Anyone who downloaded this willing to re-up? :(

Corrderio
02-23-2009, 12:45 PM
http://users.neko-sentai.com/akumamoto/Index_002.htm

Widget
02-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Seems I failed at hunting (as in, fail at looking at all....). Sorry, and thankyou Corr!

Battousai84
03-03-2009, 01:29 AM
/unlurks

Hey, I was browsing through the FFXI Gallery and found an image from a doujinshi and I was wondering if anyone knew which one it was from.

Corrderio
03-03-2009, 02:31 AM
Doesn't look familiar, but it looks like a Love Fool doujin.

BladeMasterD
03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
/unlurks

Hey, I was browsing through the FFXI Gallery and found an image from a doujinshi and I was wondering if anyone knew which one it was from.

think it's this one...

http://www.plecomi.net/LOVE-FOOL.-09-FFXI-hentai-rare-pr-12837.html

Battousai84
03-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Ah okay, Im looking forward to reading Love Fool.09 :D

BladeMasterD
03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Ah okay, Im looking forward to reading Love Fool.09 :D

"Reading"

Corrderio
03-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Don't you mean fapping?

BladeMasterD
03-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Don't you mean fapping?

<.< thus what the " " 's stand for

Battousai84
03-03-2009, 11:23 PM
when it comes to hentai doujinshi it's the same thing in my book :)

Gulkeeva
04-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Just a random thought before I started making the doujin section...

Did we want it to be a "general" one so that in the future could get other "anime/game" related doujins or keep strictly for ffxi and make up one fr others at some later date?

perfect34
04-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Just a random thought before I started making the doujin section...

Did we want it to be a "general" one so that in the future could get other "anime/game" related doujins or keep strictly for ffxi and make up one fr others at some later date?
Would it be possible to just have one for each?

perfect34
04-12-2009, 05:36 PM
If anyone's interested I just sent in a commission request for Dokodemo Issho by Jack O Lantern I'll keep everyone updated as much as I can.

Czan
04-16-2009, 01:43 AM
Has anyone ever found a english translated version of this? 4chan did not have it listed in their rapidshare links and im currently looking elsewhere for it(I don't think the collection had a english translation version). If not I might try translating it myself.

[17.6mb | 26p] Scanned/Posted: pit_viper1 & Gulkeeva & Akumamoto
Title:[COLOR=blue] Zoku Misuran Tarutaru (

BladeMasterD
04-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Has anyone ever found a english translated version of this? 4chan did not have it listed in their rapidshare links and im currently looking elsewhere for it(I don't think the collection had a english translation version). If not I might try translating it myself.

[17.6mb | 26p] Scanned/Posted: pit_viper1 & Gulkeeva & Akumamoto
Title:[COLOR=blue] Zoku Misuran Tarutaru (

we have someone on here (Zyphr) who said he'd translate Doujin's for us he just needs someone to help him paint them onto the doujin's them selfs >,> if you'd be welling to help we can get more then just that one translated! ^^

IXA
04-20-2009, 02:40 PM
hey there is a new game from the creators of Gob de carnival named カム・カム・ヴァナナ!, it has some futa in there (actually a LOT of futa) but well bein a big-boob fan person i dont mind that XD hahaha, just was wondering if anyone else is aware of this release

Corrderio
04-20-2009, 03:00 PM
http://www.konbuni.com/cum.html

URL for the game

EDIT: Found what I believe to be a demo.
http://www.konbuni.com/cum_dl.html

EDIT 2: Yes it's a Demo, the game plays similar to Gradius where you control a mandy and shoot enemeis in your path, it's pretty fun but only level you can play is the Prishe level which sucks since no mithra for meh ; ;

buzzsaw5k
04-21-2009, 12:05 AM
we have someone on here (Zyphr) who said he'd translate Doujin's for us he just needs someone to help him paint them onto the doujin's them selfs >,> if you'd be welling to help we can get more then just that one translated! ^^

I honestly wouldn't mind doing it if it meant more english doujins. There are not nearly enough translated. ;/

Czan
04-21-2009, 12:34 AM

I'd love to help out

BladeMasterD
04-21-2009, 12:59 AM
I honestly wouldn't mind doing it if it meant more english doujins. There are not nearly enough translated. ;/

I'd love to help out
great that should cover it got the transcribing team for now ^^ glad to see people care I'll PM you guys shortly

Hyaku-Shiki
04-21-2009, 09:35 PM
someone posted love fool 09 :imsoloved:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/104687/4b1e919c26/

Dawezy
04-21-2009, 10:22 PM
someone posted love fool 09 :imsoloved:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/104687/4b1e919c26/

Already up sir~

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showpost.php?p=92778&postcount=1293

:crafty:

Hyaku-Shiki
04-22-2009, 01:24 AM
didnt see it :F

Gulkeeva
04-22-2009, 01:33 AM
didnt see it :F

Never can be too sure, always good to see someone check and post though!

BladeMasterD
04-22-2009, 04:35 AM
:surprised2: starting to tic me off cuz now a days people grab what we post here post it on that site >,> (I did it too but it was mine to post T.T ... needed some points on there -.-)

Gulkeeva
04-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Could password it, and or edit in yourself a watermark/site mark etc on cover/last page or something in a way it'll take effort to be removed..!

BladeMasterD
04-22-2009, 04:48 AM
Could password it, and or edit in yourself a watermark/site mark etc on cover/last page or something in a way it'll take effort to be removed..!
kk come up with a site logo for me and Aku Gulk!

Corrderio
04-23-2009, 05:06 PM
I posted it in the wrong thread, but can anyone that can read JP go to that game site and see if that game will be oN DL site?

Hyaku-Shiki
04-23-2009, 05:43 PM
make it one of those annoying silhouette ones that goes behind every page :happy:

BladeMasterD
04-23-2009, 06:16 PM
I posted it in the wrong thread, but can anyone that can read JP go to that game site and see if that game will be oN DL site?
if Z doesn't see this post I'll ask him about it in a bit corrd

Blue
04-23-2009, 10:57 PM
well SaHa uploaded a partal translation of Jack-o-Lantern - Together Everywhere

http://www.sahadou.com/?p=3314

Corrderio
04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
well SaHa uploaded a partal translation of Jack-o-Lantern - Together Everywhere

http://www.sahadou.com/?p=3314

I hate that elvaan in the opening...

IXA
04-24-2009, 05:50 PM
pretty nice, i am thinking to make some donations to get more mangas, by the way any volunteer to purchase and upload カム・カム・ヴァナナ??? :abandoned: (well volunteer with my donation hahaha)

BladeMasterD
04-24-2009, 10:46 PM
pretty nice, i am thinking to make some donations to get more mangas, by the way any volunteer to purchase and upload カム・カム・ヴァナナ??? :abandoned: (well volunteer with my donation hahaha)
Aku and I can handle purchase and scaning for any doujin(s) donations so you can PM either one of us IXA ^^. but what is "カム・カム・ヴァナナ???"? a link to it would be nice :p thanks

IXA
04-24-2009, 11:28 PM
new game from the creators of Gob de carnival:

http://www.tororokonbu.com/
i guess i gonna start doing some donations soon XD if its not for the game for some new doujin

Corrderio
04-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Sorry, but you're a few days late xD

Battousai84
04-26-2009, 04:53 PM
So is the new Gob de Carnival out? Anyone taking donations for it? I want my mithra fix :sohappy:

From the looks of it, I see Nanaa and Perih!!!! :nosebleed:

Corrderio
04-26-2009, 06:18 PM
It's not even up on DL Site yet from the looks of it.

IXA
04-26-2009, 06:35 PM
true not on DLSite yet, would need someone to buy/import or something like that and upload for download, i dont mind giving donations for it what theat game :rofl:

Battousai84
04-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I'll donate too if I get some Nanaa and Perih!:inlove2: Also glad they put in Lilisette and Prishe
Also, in the picture with Perih is that an NPC too? I know Ive seen her, just don't remember where, such a great SS

Corrderio
04-27-2009, 12:56 AM
I'd just give it some time, it could come to DL Site.

Battousai84
04-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Oh yeah, I'll be waiting on this one :happy:

BladeMasterD
04-27-2009, 05:37 AM
lol I'll take any donations and put it to whatever you ask me to :p but at this time the only way Zyphr and I can see to get it is importing.. witch isn't totally out of the question, Zyphr is looking into some other sites he knows when we have more info I'll be sure to keep you posted :happy:

Battousai84
04-27-2009, 07:30 PM
There is a dl link for that new game Come Cum Vana'Na, from creators of Gob de Carnival on http://www.konbuni.com/cum.html it's in the box under the dl link beside the mandy, it's in red letters. Sorry couldn't upload link, my PC is a piece of crap and didn't want to upload it.:dies:

Corrderio
04-27-2009, 07:57 PM
There is a dl link for that new game Come Cum Vana'Na, from creators of Gob de Carnival on http://www.konbuni.com/cum.html it's in the box under the dl link beside the mandy, it's in red letters. Sorry couldn't upload link, my PC is a piece of crap and didn't want to upload it.:dies:
It's not the full game, it's just an update patch for the full version of the game.

Battousai84
04-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Okay thanks for confirming :onegai:

Ryasa
04-27-2009, 09:37 PM
It's not the full game, it's just an update patch for the full version of the game.
Not quite true, patch works on demo too. It allows you to actually PLAY instead of getting the star and ending right off the bat..

Battousai84
04-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Where do I download the demo?

Corrderio
04-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Where do I download the demo?
Left side of menu, it's the image button with a black mandy

Battousai84
04-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Okay so Im playing the demo but keep running out of time and Prishe isn't done yet :( anyone know what to do? lol

Zyphr
04-28-2009, 03:20 AM
By running out of time, you mean you're loosing HP? Then you need to pick up one of the HP regen items floating around... and MP regen to keep shooting... when you see something big fly towards you, hit your TP button to freeze everything on the screen so you can shoot it down at your leisure.

None of the places I looked shows any signs of anyone knowing about Come Cum Vana'na.
Also, the website itself says nothing about there being a download-able full version anytime soon as their most recent announcement on their website is about how they finally published it to CD...

Battousai84
04-28-2009, 07:53 AM
No, by running out of time, I mean time is up. In the upper right hand corner there is a countdown timer

Corrderio
04-28-2009, 08:40 AM
I think you need to kill a large enemy and once you do some star like object will appear. Need to collect that to beat the level I believe.

kittykit
04-28-2009, 10:04 AM
found that on ebay for $15 http://cgi.ebay.com/FINALFANTASY-Yappari-Mithra-Tarutaru-Doujinshi-NEW_W0QQitemZ250409740869QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item250409740869&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Corrderio
04-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Looks tempting.

Anyway found a new Love Fool on plecomi: http://plecomi.net/LOVE-FOOL.-9.5-FFXI-hentai-rare-pr-12913.html

Gulkeeva
04-28-2009, 11:05 AM
found that on ebay for $15 http://cgi.ebay.com/FINALFANTASY-Yappari-Mithra-Tarutaru-Doujinshi-NEW_W0QQitemZ250409740869QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item250409740869&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50 (http://cgi.ebay.com/FINALFANTASY-Yappari-Mithra-Tarutaru-Doujinshi-NEW_W0QQitemZ250409740869QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item250409740869&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50)

Looks like almost the same art style as mithra tarutaru doujins... very close!

Corrderio
04-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Looks like almost the same art style as mithra tarutaru doujins... very close!
That's cause it's the same artist :P

IXA
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
i will def donate for that new love fool :sweet:

Akumamoto
04-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Oh, hey! Thank you for that link, kittykit! Yappari Mithran Tarutaru by one of our favorite artists, Kurejitto, will arrive within 10 business days to my residence. REJOICE, everyone! Mainly I wasn't going to wait for a donation on this one if I was going to get it "dirt cheap" in my opinion. $20 versus $50~$60 is OK in my book! I'd rather not miss out on such savings.

http://www.tokyo-archive.com/db/db.cgi?tid=info&keys1=dfs-11436

Please remember that BladeMasterD or myself will accept donations of any amount towards new doujin content. Donations to me must appear in the form of PayPal. I'm not sure as of yet what BladeMasterD accepts--I believe it's also at least PayPal.

Right now we're $15 short of a new doujin from Jack O'Lantern:

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=6584

After Yappari arrives, I will update the index, unless I get a tickled fancy to update the index prior.

BladeMasterD
04-28-2009, 11:46 PM
No, by running out of time, I mean time is up. In the upper right hand corner there is a countdown timer
>,> you kill things to get points the crystals are just to augment your shots you need to kill the big bomb then hit the star item that pops up to finish
and yeah paypal :p thanks for getting a new one Aku ^^

Czan
05-09-2009, 12:01 AM
What genre of game is GobdeCarnival?

Corrderio
05-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Card Game

YamiX21
05-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Finally... I really shouldn't have give up looking for doujin in ebay :uhwut:.
Anyway since you guys are taking donations I will see what I can do once I solve some problems :abandoned:.

BladeMasterD
05-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Oh,
Please remember that BladeMasterD or myself will accept donations of any amount towards new doujin content. Donations to me must appear in the form of PayPal. I'm not sure as of yet what BladeMasterD accepts--I believe it's also at least PayPal.

Right now we're $15 short of a new doujin from Jack O'Lantern:

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=6584

After Yappari arrives, I will update the index, unless I get a tickled fancy to update the index prior.
no longer short on this one Jmbrandon feeled in the $15 see here (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=6603) for progress and status of new content.