Neko-Sentai

Neko-Sentai (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/index.php)
-   Miqo'te ミコッテ (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Miqo'te Female Nude Dat 3.0 #2 (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14463)

Gulkeeva 09-05-2017 11:04 AM

Miqo'te Female Nude Dat 3.0 #2

We wouldn't want the forums to explode~!

So please continue the usual from here~

BelleBaDum 09-05-2017 11:06 AM

Now we will have to make an archive of the "best-of" the old thread to celebrate its success... Or something. >:3c

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Eiko-chan 09-05-2017 12:16 PM

Actually what we need is a "snapshots and dirty chat" thread :p
and then a "the download is here" thread, with just the dat mods people have made, and the main downloads. Could that be done? make a new thread and move those posts? Put the pictures in one thread and downloads in another?

OliveOiled 09-05-2017 04:23 PM

I can post the download and instructions I have pinned on the current unofficial NS discord if that will make it easier for people. God knows people should stop giving money for a mod that hasn't had any changes since 3.1. I just need to know I have the OK to do it lol.

Eiko-chan 09-05-2017 04:36 PM

well what i mean is.. the thread devolved into picture time, there should be two threads. One with just the download of the hacked version (complete) and one with just pictures and sexy chat :p

OliveOiled 09-05-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiko-chan (Post 289825)
well what i mean is.. the thread devolved into picture time, there should be two threads. One with just the download of the hacked version (complete) and one with just pictures and sexy chat :p

Unsure how much that would even work. There are technically boards and threads for the different races but everyone uses the Miqo'te one since it's just easier. Unsure how many would look for the other thread.

Ryujiv2 09-05-2017 07:08 PM

While mods/DATs for FFXI used to be race-specific having same race-based forums for FFXIV doesn't work so well, given how FFXIV mods work :cquestion3:

Everyone just piled onto Miqo'te threat as they are the most popular and were the most active forum I guess. It's much easier to have just one thread for all the pics.

Personally I kinda hoped the new one won't be all about Miqo'tes in the title but oh well :csilly:

Ghost138 09-05-2017 08:25 PM

Isn't there a way we can you know... dooo the butt size problem ourselves? since SOMEONE did this mod and made it nude?

PrettyKitty 09-05-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost138 (Post 289828)
Isn't there a way we can you know... dooo the butt size problem ourselves? since SOMEONE did this mod and made it nude?

The only way I can see it being possible right now is via a custom addon for the original mod. Someone would have to do the model for it and it'd go in the same way the addons in the mod does. Guy Incognito explained at one point a while ago, how to create addons, but he never actually made a program or gui for it so you'd have to do it all yourself.

And that isn't to say file size couldn't become an issue. I know it's an issue with textures past a certain point.

Yutani 09-05-2017 10:33 PM

12 Attachment(s)
I suppose I can get this one kicked off with a few recent pictures~

PrettyKitty 09-06-2017 12:32 AM

For those new to this and those who just want a place to check out different textures (Mostly from the old locked thread), check this thread: http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14464

It will guide you on how to do this for yourself if you'd also like to share pictures here.

Lyntz 09-06-2017 07:21 AM

/pdead

9 Attachment(s)
:abandoned:

Ticks 09-06-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyntz (Post 289838)
:abandoned:

I love butts :cdance3:

newrdm 09-07-2017 04:10 AM

Can others see?

maybe a dumb question...but can everyone see you nude?

Gulkeeva 09-07-2017 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newrdm (Post 289850)
maybe a dumb question...but can everyone see you nude?

No, only the person with the mod sees the nudity.

newrdm 09-07-2017 05:03 AM

so how are people doing group orgies?

EDIT: ah, think I understand. anyone with the mod can see other people with the mod.

Darthtot 09-07-2017 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newrdm (Post 289852)

EDIT: ah, think I understand. anyone with the mod can see other people with the mod.

Nope its like the person with the mod sees every one that don't wears armor nude while everybody else sees that nude one with the standard underwear.
you can only see what your pc has installed so you never be able to know how has the mod except your self that is why we never post screenshots with characternames in them so we stay safe from bans. :clol:

PrettyKitty 09-07-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newrdm (Post 289852)

Doesn't exactly work like that. The mod is client sided only, there is no connection to other mods with it. It replaces the models and textures that your own game loads, allowing you to see peoples characters naked, because those files are in your game client.

Other people can not see you naked if they do not have the mod, because they don't have the file replacements you have. If they have the mod, they can see you naked, but that means even if you don't have the mod.

Basically it's not a 2 way road. It's a 1 way road that has to be met by 2 players in the middle who are both using the mod with the same textures, to be able to see the exact same thing. The only way you can know if someone else is using the mod is if they either flat out tell you, or you figure out yourself through something like a screenshot from them.

Eiko-chan 09-08-2017 12:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
So.. i noticed something tonight. Check the pics.

Left pic is "no pants equipped", right pic is "pants with The Emperor's New Breeches as a glamour".

so without pants, i get a closed, cute puffy slit. With pants i get a slightly spread, aroused looking slit.

If it works this way with all races, then you have options for your pictures.

OliveOiled 09-08-2017 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiko-chan (Post 289867)
So.. i noticed something tonight. Check the pics.

Left pic is "no pants equipped", right pic is "pants with The Emperor's New Breeches as a glamour".

so without pants, i get a closed, cute puffy slit. With pants i get a slightly spread, aroused looking slit.

If it works this way with all races, then you have options for your pictures.

Yes, this has been the case since emporer's was added as an option for nudity with the mod early on.