Neko-Sentai

Neko-Sentai (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/index.php)
-   Hentai Stuff (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   First anime character you wanted to see nekked? (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=606)

l3each 09-29-2006 06:08 PM

Cowboy bebop =/

Fya valentine but I never found one :cry:

Claude 09-29-2006 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by l3each
Cowboy bebop =/

Fya valentine but I never found one :cry:

http://www.freehentainow.com/ig/gall...Cowboy%20Bebop

Kyrial 09-29-2006 10:09 PM

Now I feel kinda old, too. <.<;; Probably first I wanted to see was... Kitana, from Mortal Kombat. :lol:

....Okay, so that's exaggerating a bit. I wasn't actually into stuff like that at that time. I guess probably Aeris, followed by maybe Sailor Moon characters. :oops:

Desi 09-30-2006 10:37 PM

Elise from Battle Arena Toshiden.

Mythago 10-03-2006 03:13 AM

First anime girl I wanted to see nude? Man... that's a toughie. The first anime girl I saw WAS nude... for most of the show. *points at avatar* Yeah... I started late.

But I guess outside of that one I was always curious... >.> <.< Celes Victoria from Hellsing...

mnkdinh 10-03-2006 04:34 AM

Ryoko from Tenchi, dunno why

Redblazex13 10-04-2006 11:04 AM

re:

lol yeah Ryoko from tehnchi; actually, most the girls from tenchi <3

kooldogy88 10-04-2006 05:32 PM

Misty! :D

lol Mine was Misty too I believe. :P I loved her and still doo o.o

Gulkeeva 10-06-2006 03:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hmmm Azman you by chance seen... "Teen Sakura"? Supposidly there was an short series of it... I think.

I had a hentai doujin of it, and a person told me what it was... dunno if its true or not

Azman 10-06-2006 06:37 AM

lol, nope. Never seen or heard anything of it.

Kickern 10-06-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
hmmm Azman you by chance seen... "Teen Sakura"? Supposidly there was an short series of it... I think.

I had a hentai doujin of it, and a person told me what it was... dunno if its true or not

This has sparked my interest. :o You still have that hentai doujin? If so, post it up!

goshtin 10-07-2006 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yep it was all Tifas fault I got into hentia..
bloody ff7 cg cut scenes lol

pretty sure that this was the first pic I ever saw xD

Ambrose 12-29-2006 04:53 PM

I wanted to see the girl in doreimon naked when i was 8 >_>; Igrew up watching anime since i lived in the philippines lol

MatarielnoTenshi 12-29-2006 08:09 PM

First one....

Wow, that's a little difficult...

Probably all the Sailor Scouts, and I know that is more than one, but it's what I thought about when I was like 10, and watched them transforming.

"OMGZ!!111one!1 Are they n00d?"

madpinger 01-04-2007 10:37 PM

For me it was Ryoko from Tenchi. hehe. I have a few good PVC's and statues of her.
Sadly, I dont really have any echii or hentai of her.

Claude 01-05-2007 07:12 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by madpinger
For me it was Ryoko from Tenchi. hehe. I have a few good PVC's and statues of her.
Sadly, I dont really have any echii or hentai of her.

Uzuki 01-05-2007 11:10 AM

Mrs. Pac-Man.

Gulkeeva 01-05-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jujubee
Mrs. Pac-Man.

You know... I have a hentai manga of pacman strangely... but it was a "part" of another I dunno where it went too O_o

ChaosStrifeHeart 01-22-2007 02:35 AM

My first time posting but just to let ya know for all you Tenchi-Myu fans I use to watch the Transported version straight from japan and they actually did show Hentai in the sieries. Sorta disapointed when I re-watched it on CartoonNetwork during Toonami when it was played during the week.

But honestly for me It wouldve been FF7 Girls (Tifa, yuffie, aries) and GundamWing I still remember seeing one picture of Relena and Dorothy getting it on and was actually one of the best hentai pics I had seen. unfrotinatley I can no longer find the picture lol.

Claude 01-22-2007 10:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosStrifeHeart
My first time posting but just to let ya know for all you Tenchi-Myu fans I use to watch the Transported version straight from japan and they actually did show Hentai in the sieries. Sorta disapointed when I re-watched it on CartoonNetwork during Toonami when it was played during the week.

But honestly for me It wouldve been FF7 Girls (Tifa, yuffie, aries) and GundamWing I still remember seeing one picture of Relena and Dorothy getting it on and was actually one of the best hentai pics I had seen. unfrotinatley I can no longer find the picture lol.

Either of these? Only 2 I have of those 2 together.