Neko-Sentai

Neko-Sentai (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/index.php)
-   Hentai Stuff (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   First anime character you wanted to see nekked? (http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=606)

l3each 09-29-2006 06:08 PM

Cowboy bebop =/

Fya valentine but I never found one :cry:

Claude 09-29-2006 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by l3each
Cowboy bebop =/

Fya valentine but I never found one :cry:

http://www.freehentainow.com/ig/gall...Cowboy%20Bebop

Kyrial 09-29-2006 10:09 PM

Now I feel kinda old, too. <.<;; Probably first I wanted to see was... Kitana, from Mortal Kombat. :lol:

....Okay, so that's exaggerating a bit. I wasn't actually into stuff like that at that time. I guess probably Aeris, followed by maybe Sailor Moon characters. :oops:

Desi 09-30-2006 10:37 PM

Elise from Battle Arena Toshiden.

Mythago 10-03-2006 03:13 AM

First anime girl I wanted to see nude? Man... that's a toughie. The first anime girl I saw WAS nude... for most of the show. *points at avatar* Yeah... I started late.

But I guess outside of that one I was always curious... >.> <.< Celes Victoria from Hellsing...

mnkdinh 10-03-2006 04:34 AM

Ryoko from Tenchi, dunno why

Redblazex13 10-04-2006 11:04 AM

re:
 
lol yeah Ryoko from tehnchi; actually, most the girls from tenchi <3

kooldogy88 10-04-2006 05:32 PM

Misty! :D
 
lol Mine was Misty too I believe. :P I loved her and still doo o.o

Gulkeeva 10-06-2006 03:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hmmm Azman you by chance seen... "Teen Sakura"? Supposidly there was an short series of it... I think.

I had a hentai doujin of it, and a person told me what it was... dunno if its true or not

Azman 10-06-2006 06:37 AM

lol, nope. Never seen or heard anything of it.

Kickern 10-06-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
hmmm Azman you by chance seen... "Teen Sakura"? Supposidly there was an short series of it... I think.

I had a hentai doujin of it, and a person told me what it was... dunno if its true or not

This has sparked my interest. :o You still have that hentai doujin? If so, post it up!

goshtin 10-07-2006 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yep it was all Tifas fault I got into hentia..
bloody ff7 cg cut scenes lol

pretty sure that this was the first pic I ever saw xD

Ambrose 12-29-2006 04:53 PM

I wanted to see the girl in doreimon naked when i was 8 >_>; Igrew up watching anime since i lived in the philippines lol

MatarielnoTenshi 12-29-2006 08:09 PM

First one....

Wow, that's a little difficult...

Probably all the Sailor Scouts, and I know that is more than one, but it's what I thought about when I was like 10, and watched them transforming.

"OMGZ!!111one!1 Are they n00d?"

madpinger 01-04-2007 10:37 PM

For me it was Ryoko from Tenchi. hehe. I have a few good PVC's and statues of her.
Sadly, I dont really have any echii or hentai of her.

Claude 01-05-2007 07:12 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by madpinger
For me it was Ryoko from Tenchi. hehe. I have a few good PVC's and statues of her.
Sadly, I dont really have any echii or hentai of her.


Uzuki 01-05-2007 11:10 AM

Mrs. Pac-Man.

Gulkeeva 01-05-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jujubee
Mrs. Pac-Man.

You know... I have a hentai manga of pacman strangely... but it was a "part" of another I dunno where it went too O_o

ChaosStrifeHeart 01-22-2007 02:35 AM

My first time posting but just to let ya know for all you Tenchi-Myu fans I use to watch the Transported version straight from japan and they actually did show Hentai in the sieries. Sorta disapointed when I re-watched it on CartoonNetwork during Toonami when it was played during the week.

But honestly for me It wouldve been FF7 Girls (Tifa, yuffie, aries) and GundamWing I still remember seeing one picture of Relena and Dorothy getting it on and was actually one of the best hentai pics I had seen. unfrotinatley I can no longer find the picture lol.

Claude 01-22-2007 10:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosStrifeHeart
My first time posting but just to let ya know for all you Tenchi-Myu fans I use to watch the Transported version straight from japan and they actually did show Hentai in the sieries. Sorta disapointed when I re-watched it on CartoonNetwork during Toonami when it was played during the week.

But honestly for me It wouldve been FF7 Girls (Tifa, yuffie, aries) and GundamWing I still remember seeing one picture of Relena and Dorothy getting it on and was actually one of the best hentai pics I had seen. unfrotinatley I can no longer find the picture lol.

Either of these? Only 2 I have of those 2 together.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.