View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #65
Yeehaw Games
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Master*s release wave is up for grabs, don*t forget to check it out!

Artists are hard at work, and we should expect the first art pieces to arrive during the week. So far, I planned the usual pack of 2 new events, each of them with two variations, and the new artists are working on a mansion/brothel scene. I can*t say she*ll make it into this release but is he does, I*ll prepare the narrative and put it in as an extra.

Tech-wise, I*m working on the main maps for the new release and so far I finished about the third of them. I also plan to roll out a new map type - semi-labyrinth. If I*ll have time to prepare everything, I*ll see it as a part of optional questline for furballs on the Ikko island.

As for the puzzles, this time I decided to go with immortal classic - rolling stones. The boulder kind. Since some players found puzzles rather daunting, this will serve as a pretty easy breather between the hard ones.

v1.1 will bring a new feature - FAQ and feature button in the main menu. Some players didn*t find the FAQ file I put in each release and played without using quality of life features like auto battle, textbox hiding or Ada*s sprite concealing. So, I decided to make a separate button for this.

After hitting the FAQ button, the game will open a new window with the information. To make the file automatically accusable on all desktop platforms, I remade it into the txt format. Hope it will help with your playthrough and make it more enjoyable.

Fixed a typo in Pandarian dress*s description. Stats, skills and visuals are the same.

New monster girls 0 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4-6

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1