Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 09:09 PM   #2161
Gleason
Not Really a Miqo'te
Forum Member

Levian, while I have a decent amount of trust in my local garage / dealership, you make me STRONGLY consider getting one of those books that tells you how to replace/fix things in your vehicle.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #2162
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

I consider learning how to repair cars at school, after I learn how to fabricate stuff using electronic mills next year. I still have the hammer I made when I studied electromechanics in the machining classes I had.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:40 AM   #2163
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Why does damn near everyone who makes a tutorial video for YouTube have such an annoying fucking voice? The mumblers, soft speakers and cotton mouths piss me off the most.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:10 AM   #2164
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

Twitter: nattajerk
Tumblr: kaggentoo

really? I can take those. its the nasally geeks that get under my skin.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:07 AM   #2165
Lunar Rabbit
Forum Member

Constant nosebleeds, especially bad in the summer. They last forever, too - no matter how much pressure you apply, they'll spurt once I let go. My nasal cavities have something out for me.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #2166
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 5,346 Times in 2,721 Posts

Things breaking after I leave work, so they call me back to work to fix it. Break before/while I'm at work....!
Old 06-19-2014, 03:07 PM   #2167
pesmerga
Worst Tracker Ever
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Rabbit View Post
Constant nosebleeds, especially bad in the summer. They last forever, too - no matter how much pressure you apply, they'll spurt once I let go. My nasal cavities have something out for me.
Try to add more postassium to your diet. Like my man Stan Smith says "You need a banana in you."
Old 06-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #2168
Levian
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleason View Post
Levian, while I have a decent amount of trust in my local garage / dealership, you make me STRONGLY consider getting one of those books that tells you how to replace/fix things in your vehicle.
Not to be discouraging, because it is a valuable skill to have, but it's taken me 2 years of school, 5 years of work experience, and over 10k in tools to be able to fix most of what ails cars. It's probably more practical to find a mechanic that's honest. There are probably more honest ones around than not, I'm just jaded after spending a year working for a crooked shop.

A good way to tell is finding reviews on things like yelp or angieslist. The manager at Meineke got PISSED at the management trainee that started right before I left for suggesting customers give us reviews on those sites. The reason being that some sites, they can control the reviews on and only show the good ones or have bad reviews removed, those 2 they couldn't do that with so they wanted nothing to do with 'em. And there's good old fashioned word of mouth. No one can censor that, and if all the locals say a shop is shady chances are they're right.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:22 PM   #2169
Gleason
Not Really a Miqo'te
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesmerga View Post
Try to add more postassium to your diet. Like my man Stan Smith says "You need a banana in you."
Try drinking lots of water too. I used to get them 2-3 times a week in the winter until I made an effort to get at least half a gallon of water in me a day.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #2170
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

If my air conditioner wasn't so ancient, I would swear its programmed to fail on the hottest week of summer... so hot in the house... melting...
Old 07-01-2014, 04:48 AM   #2171
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzuki View Post
Why does damn near everyone who makes a tutorial video for YouTube have such an annoying fucking voice? The mumblers, soft speakers and cotton mouths piss me off the most.
Scratch that. It's not just tutorial videos. Damn near half the videos I want to watch are ruined by somebody with an annoying voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyX9-068Xx0

How dafuq can you look like a member of Boyz II Men but sound like Minnie Riperton?

EDIT: And another thing! When you're trying to find a song or music video on Youtube and all you get are remixes and different versions! I wanted to see if anybody ever made a bitter sweet AMV using that song I just linked. NO! Just a bunch of upbeat crap with similar song names out there.

...Same goes for when you're trying to find a certain scene from an anime but every video you click on has music dubbed over it. But I think I said that before.

Last edited by Uzuki; 07-01-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:34 PM   #2172
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

My favorite channel for Ys/Falcom music putting all their music and playlists to private.

Now where am I supposed to get my epic RPG music? D:
Old 07-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #2173
darkblademasterx
Forum Member

Old 07-09-2014, 08:40 AM   #2174
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
My favorite channel for Ys/Falcom music putting all their music and playlists to private.

Now where am I supposed to get my epic RPG music? D:
And now they closed the account...
Old 07-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #2175
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

The shop I ordered my cosplay wig and costume not respecting my prefered shipping method. I asked for UPS and they sent it trought DHL. I asked them a full refund of the shipping and express shipping free of charge. Hope they comply otherwise they will receive a really nasty answer if they don't.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:30 PM   #2176
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

I'm tired of MMOs not being fun dammit. You hit endgame and they immediately get EXTREMELY boring. How can people stand raiding? Seriously man. I haven't even done Turn 1 yet and probably never will. Same with WoW, never did any of the MoP raids. I'm sick of wasting 30-60 minutes running the same dungeons just to get to the next tier of dungeons and do the same thing. This shit is so repetitive and time consuming it puts me to sleep.

And FFS It's July 10th! Stop popping firecrackers already you little bitches!
Old 07-11-2014, 05:28 AM   #2177
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Uzuki, try Onigiri. It may be a MMO, but you can run into a dungeon for lvl 25 at lvl 21 and still get out of it alive (I should know, I got one of such floors, heck, even lvl 30 dungeons can be raided at lvl 20 ish, but it's mainly diehard that prefer to do that since the dungeons are way harder at those levels).
Old 07-11-2014, 04:41 PM   #2178
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Okay, now they really piss me off on that website. they claim DHL was the exact same price as UPS, which is false. They changed my prefered mail carrier without my permission and they didn't comply to the refund I wanted for no respect of my order. I'm going towards paypal now.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #2179
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soriel View Post
Okay, now they really piss me off on that website. they claim DHL was the exact same price as UPS, which is false. They changed my prefered mail carrier without my permission and they didn't comply to the refund I wanted for no respect of my order. I'm going towards paypal now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad6L-AfNrmY

it takes time to do the packaging
Old 07-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #2180
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Just that video remind me of the 6 inch x 4 inch x 3 inch bag in wich a small box was wrapped up in bubble wrap, small box that held in my palm! I opened a dispute against them trought Paypal. Sure hope I receive my shipping money back.

Edit: Paypal is now asking me to open a claim about a good I still didn't receive. In fact, two goods (doing an Inuyasha cosplay this summer). What I ordered is still in China. Don't they understand that it doesn't fall into the normal disputes? By they way, they sure like to give the automated answer.

Last edited by Dark_Soriel; 07-11-2014 at 05:47 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum