Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-28-2015, 04:12 AM   #21
Aya
Forum Member

I was able to find out the easy way to find the right values. The "permament" ones are all in the huuuuuuge list of 1.08, 1.18 and 1.20 values. They're all in the same order as well.

On that list, 1st is Midlander, 2nd is Highlander, 11th Wildwood, 12th Duskwight, and so on... So here's a better look at the list.

1/2 Midlander/Highlander
11/12 Wildwood/Duskwight
21/22 Popotoes, why would anyone want to know this?
31/32 Sunseeker/Moonkeeper
41/42 Roegadames
51/52 Raen/Xaela

You'll just have to count to find the right one. I'm not sure what are the rest of the same values between these but I'm guessing they're for the character creation.

Edit: Noticed it didn't work like this inside our FC house or workshop... But always does outside the house, so I guess you need to be somewhere outside for this to work.

Last edited by Aya; 12-02-2015 at 01:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:
Raph (02-02-2016), uguu (12-30-2015)
Old 12-01-2015, 08:26 PM   #22
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Out of curiousity, has anyone used this extensively while online? The reason I ask is I'm trying not to set a ban flag off lol.

I realize that even ACT parse hooks to some process, so is this a similar kind of thing?

User side all I've ever done is texture/mesh edit, never used some kind of hex editor to change values :D
Old 12-01-2015, 09:24 PM   #23
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,556 Times in 3,405 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvist View Post
Out of curiousity, has anyone used this extensively while online? The reason I ask is I'm trying not to set a ban flag off lol.

I realize that even ACT parse hooks to some process, so is this a similar kind of thing?

User side all I've ever done is texture/mesh edit, never used some kind of hex editor to change values :D
Won't get banned for it unless your talking to people about it in game, posting screenshots/videos of yourself with your name of doing so etc etc showing that you are altering the game enough for them to care you are. Especially if its to take advantage of something ingame over others. Although I doubt boob size and enlarging your character will fall under such things without a lot of effort of trying to get banned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
Silvist (12-01-2015)
Old 12-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #24
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Yea, thanks Gulk. I just wanted to make sure, and yea I definitely don't go around trying to put my big boobs in peoples faces...

Err I mean..I don't try to anyways. K fine...I do but only when people aren't looking lol.

Whelp, I'm definitely sold to try it out. Now to find a proper place to download it.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:02 PM   #25
Gutler
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

ok so question how would this work on the lalafell models could you actually give them something more then mosquito bites?
Old 12-06-2015, 01:54 AM   #26
kindwick
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Wind View Post
Showing off the results of altering the values a little bit, in case anyone is curious.
First screenshot is max default bust size. The second screenshot and after is using my edited values.

Here is what I use for my values:
1.08 changed to 1.20
1.18 changed to 1.33
1.20 changed to 1.37
Can anyone point me in the direction of find the nude textures for the races? I am new here :D After I figure out how to get the textures working, I may try the enlargements. Thanks!
Old 12-06-2015, 08:10 AM   #27
OliveOiled
RandomHyur's partner.
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindwick View Post
Can anyone point me in the direction of find the nude textures for the races? I am new here :D After I figure out how to get the textures working, I may try the enlargements. Thanks!
Do these count? There are two mods in that thread so I suggest you read through it.
The Following User Says Thank You to OliveOiled For This Useful Post:
kindwick (12-08-2015)
Old 12-06-2015, 02:51 PM   #28
kindwick
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveOiled View Post
There are two mods in that thread so I suggest you read through it.
So the paid mod adds nipples to the models as well? versus the other which just adds the textures? Correct? Thanks, OliveOiled, for the info!
Old 12-07-2015, 06:02 AM   #29
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Hmm, I finally got around to trying it. So with the character creator, do I need to reload it everytime I make a change in the value for it to show up?

Or if I use the slider again, would it then the value change show up?

Also I attached a screen shot of me trying to use CE lol. Does that even look right? The values should be edited. I also see there's a check box next to them. Is that for initiating the changes?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CEboobs.png
Views:	390
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	169368  

Last edited by Silvist; 12-07-2015 at 06:26 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:52 AM   #30
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Woot finally got it to work! Thanks to Ragns, Phate, and Thunderwind!

I tried to follow what Aya said for the races, but I found my race entry Highlander to be the 3rd one down.

I also followed Thunderwinds advice, but the address did not have a 6 or D at the start.

I'm assuming that's probably because you play an Au Ra.

@Thunderwind - You're character is looking very hot for a Au Ra...might even convince me to make the switch. The whole reason I held back was the lack of bust lol.

Also what texture are you using?

I also noticed this is based on what you're wearing. So are the values listed just for nude? Anyone found any clothes/armor values? @[email protected]

Edit:

After more testing, it seems Aya is right. I was testing it in character creation, in game the order that Aya listed is correct :D

Last edited by Silvist; 12-07-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:27 PM   #31
Thunder Wind
Some Weird Kid
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvist View Post
Woot finally got it to work! Thanks to Ragns, Phate, and Thunderwind!
I also followed Thunderwinds advice, but the address did not have a 6 or D at the start.

I'm assuming that's probably because you play an Au Ra.

@Thunderwind - You're character is looking very hot for a Au Ra...might even convince me to make the switch. The whole reason I held back was the lack of bust lol.

Also what texture are you using?

I also noticed this is based on what you're wearing. So are the values listed just for nude? Anyone found any clothes/armor values? @[email protected]
Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy with work lately. The addresses don't seem to be set in stone, sadly. When I made that post, my address started with a 6 twice in a row. After posting, I found out it changed to a D, so I went back to edit the post with another possible address for busts. Those were just from my experience, and hoped people found their addresses a tad bit quicker with that info if theirs happened to start with those two things.

Yes, I do indeed enjoy the AuRa much more now that they can rock some pretty hefty balloons and can assure you that they look magnificent in-game. (The boob physics will almost guarantee a distraction)

I'm using NaughtyWVR's nude patch in those screenshots, sorry I forgot to mention that. They can be found in the FFXIV DAT Section under the Nude-ish Miqo'te thread. The mod is $5 I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong, and the current version is 1.2. It comes with a nude body for Female Miqo'te, Hyur, AuRa, Roegadyn and Elezen. Maybe Lalafell, Idk, I'm not fond of them, so I didn't look into it. I think Lalafells might be in a separate patch or something.

As for the last question regarding clothing/armor addresses, I'm not certain if you're asking about the bust size address for the clothes and whatnot, then nah, the nude address changes all of that as well. After enhancing your sand bags, pop some clothes on and you'll see that they now form to your new bust size. If that's not what you're asking then I'm not sure how to answer.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:57 PM   #32
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

@Thunderwind - Yea, that's exactly what I was asking. After experimenting in game for a while, I noticed exactly what you said. Just for some reason depending on the armor, the bust can be reduce or enlarged.

Such as robes for some reason, especially the one piece ones (with hoods); show more bust lol. The void ark gear I'm wearing oddly has less bust, than say a bikini. So at first I thought it didn't affect it till I increased the bust enough to notice.

I'll definitely have to get that nude, because it looks really dam good in your screen shots. The nipples are spot on :D
Old 12-19-2015, 01:07 AM   #33
Raviant
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

this is amazing, been messing around and i think i found my perfect size haha... now if we could just fix dat ass tho
Old 12-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #34
uguu
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya View Post
I was able to find out the easy way to find the right values. The "permament" ones are all in the huuuuuuge list of 1.08, 1.18 and 1.20 values. They're all in the same order as well.

On that list, 1st is Midlander, 2nd is Highlander, 11th Wildwood, 12th Duskwight, and so on... So here's a better look at the list.

1/2 Midlander/Highlander
11/12 Wildwood/Duskwight
21/22 Popotoes, why would anyone want to know this?
31/32 Sunseeker/Moonkeeper
41/42 Roegadames
51/52 Raen/Xaela

You'll just have to count to find the right one. I'm not sure what are the rest of the same values between these but I'm guessing they're for the character creation.

Edit: Noticed it didn't work like this inside our FC house or workshop... But always does outside the house, so I guess you need to be somewhere outside for this to work.
This post is exactly what I needed, I've been able to achieve horrible things. Thank you.

Anyone have advice for finding the Miqo'te tail length setting, getting a huge dangly thing there? I can find the address for the slider in chargen, but nothing like modifying the boob constants for in-game effect.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:28 AM   #35
PhoenixtheII
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Search for grouped:

BS:36 OOO:U f:1.039999962 4:1065353216 f:1.080000043 f:1.184000015 f:1.200000048

First hit in your list = Mi'qote, Or try the other 36 hits that you get.

1st value = height
2nd = tail (protip, after adding change it to float type, it'll turn to a 1)
3-5th = bust

Change values, zone

Have fun with your bigger kitty...
Old 01-27-2016, 01:50 PM   #36
SDODC13
Forum Member

now we just need to find the height for lalas so we can have giant potatos
Old 01-31-2016, 02:51 PM   #37
FCenter83
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixtheII View Post
Search for grouped:

BS:36 OOO:U f:1.039999962 4:1065353216 f:1.080000043 f:1.184000015 f:1.200000048

First hit in your list = Mi'qote, Or try the other 36 hits that you get.

1st value = height
2nd = tail (protip, after adding change it to float type, it'll turn to a 1)
3-5th = bust

Change values, zone

Have fun with your bigger kitty...
I think that a lot of these entries are for miqote... going through the lists and changing values, I see some of them stacking more height/breast adjustments on previous adjustments made.

Cannot find any other race in that list.

Really, all I want is highlander and midlander gals muscle tone, why ya gotta be like this SE.
Old 02-01-2016, 02:33 AM   #38
nyannyan
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I had a nightmare..

searching how to take everyone's clothes now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ffxiv_20160131_223911.png
Views:	1033
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	170869   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_20160131_234721.png
Views:	860
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	170870   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_20160131_235351.png
Views:	940
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	170871  

Name:	ffxiv_20160131_235433.png
Views:	805
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	170872  
Old 02-01-2016, 03:02 AM   #39
Yume Nikki
Daydreamer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyannyan View Post
I had a nightmare..

searching how to take everyone's clothes now.
That stuff is nightmare fuel. Holy damn.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:00 PM   #40
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

so me my self have been trying to do this since i found out it was possible

but i still havnt really figured out how it works even tho i followed the steps to get the 3 floats but editing them didnt do allot for me

can someone help me ...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion