Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 12-14-2016, 12:50 PM   #21
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Sadly a bug sneaked into the game which caused different problems after Kayelinth new scene. I uploaded a new fixed version and the files "Renryuu update files 11.12.16 to 14.12.16 (bugfix only!)" to update the previous 11.12.16 version without having to download the entire game again.

Seeing as how my patreon site has stagnated for a while I have added two new milestones to motivate some people to pledge.
New milestones:
450$ - Increase of the quality of all new CGs from Scarletts from cell shaded to fully shaded.
750$ - Promised update every 7-10 days. (Should any grave events in my life prevent this I*ll make sure to write an announcement and make up for it afterwards.)

You can find my patreon site at https://www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire--
--MEGA--
Old 12-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #22
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Merry christmas!
A new update has been uploaded with a special christmas event and a new CG scene.

The christmas event starts at the city board if you have the previous paperwork on your desk done (Last event there is the orc camp raid with Kurohime). After reading the message on the city board you'll be able to take quests at your desk to gather presents for each of your party member and start the feast of gratitude once you feel ready. It's possible to start the feast without having presents for all characters but they might not be pleased with that.

The CG event has a special CG with 5 different edits and two girls in it. The characters for this "2+ girls CG" were decided in a poll between my patrons earlier so you can thank them if you like the outcome.

You can also get signature banners for Renryuu in the download section of the blog now.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
Old 01-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #23
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Happy new year everyone! A new update is up and contains:

- A new npc at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus who sells 3 love potions.
- Changed speed and gold outcome for mines. The miningspeed upgrade from the skilltree is now way more important for it.
- Sparkle effect on holes with items in it, so that you can see if you already got the item or if that hole still has one in it.
- Soul Lantern quest is fixed and will now be shown as finished in the questlog when you talk to Meilira again.
- New events with Grey, starting at the city board in Aldlyn if you had the fight with him in Thremten before and the bathhouse built.
- New CG scene after the events with Grey (unless you make a certain choice).

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
Old 01-21-2017, 11:05 AM   #24
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

The second update of the year is up!

- A bug in Mira's and Vampire's replay scene was fixed.
- Soul Lantern quest was fixed (again) and should finish as intended now.
- Kayelinth' hunger and playlust, as well as Ryoko's need for order increase over time now.
- A bug with the paperwork being reset after Grey's new events was fixed.
- A new political meeting with Begus is available now.
- 3 new maps in Begus have been added to the game:
Diminus Castle: The new political meeting takes place here.
Skylo Tower: An undead infested tower with a riddle and traps making it even harder to reach the top of the tower.
Pumumu: A village of outcasts in Begus.
- Some balancing fixes, mostly on Brad.

Changes that are not in this update but will be added soon:
- Higher importance of elements in battle.
- Vampire bathhouse scene available even after Grey's new events.
- Event during which Sandra learns a new skill.

Patrons will from now on be able to vote on patreon events. These special events will be created with an open end and patrons can vote in what direction the event should continue. If you're interested to take part and want to shape a part of the game, you can take a look at the patreon page and all other patron rewards at www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
Old 01-29-2017, 10:43 AM   #25
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

The new game version is ready and contains:
- You can turn into a female again, even after Grey's event, with Lady Akira's help, by talking to her in Witton.
- Several balancing changes: Elements have a greater effect on most characters. For example, Ryen takes way more damage from light and water attacks, but less from fire and darkness attacks. Also the def stat of several enemies were increased to make attacking with elements more important.
- Vampire's Fire spell was deleted. Instead, she has a new spell to make her normal attacks deal darkness element damage.
- New enemy type "Lost Soul" can be found in a few dungeons (for example, at the top floor of the Skylo Tower). They are light element creatures and take additional damage from darkness spells and attacks.
- New event for Sandra in the cave near the wooden house in Begus (where you get the mithril lockpick). For 15,000 gold, Sandra can learn the darkness element attack "Shadow Strike" in this event.
- Paperwork was fixed again, to prevent the reappearing of the orc camp event.
- New event with the maid Mary, which starts in the throne room where she serves drinks. This event includes a new CG scene. During the event you'll also see the new "Girl selection" screen of the headmaid, where you can pick the girls she can bring to your hidden room. (currently only Mary is available)
- Fixed spelling and grammar errors during the second meeting in Begus.
- New event for Elly, starting at the sleeping chambers, where she tells you about a blacksmith that sells guns. The merchant only sells simple guns, in case someone sold his gun by accident before. Selling a gun is impossible now to prevent this.

General news:

- On monday, I will post a poll at my patreon page for all 1$+ pledges to decide on the next maid to receive a CG scene.
- Within the next few days, all patrons will get a special update with the start of the patron poll event, and can vote on how it'll continue. The finished event will later be available for all players.
- I will announce 2 new CG artists, with previews of their work for the game, on wednesday at my blog and patreon page. The patron pledge tiers will also be changed to seperate the custom CG scene rewards for each artist, allowing people to get the CG from their favorite artist.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Last edited by RyenSaotome; 01-29-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:25 PM   #26
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Changes:
- New map "The Drunken Cave" contains:
1. A rematch with Lace (you need to speak with Varea about Lace and her group in Manastyr, before Lace will appear in the dungeon).
2. Outside of the cave waits Maria for you, if you sealed or helped the Ice Spirit before, and starts an event where you'll meet the Spirit again.

- New map Millwater, in which you'll stumble across a murder scene and search for the murderer. - Several balancing changes in skills and character stats.

- New enemy type Water Fairy, Gazer, Ice Harpy and Minotaur.
- Changed Mary's face picture with expressions for her sex scene.
- Mary's and the Dark Sorceress scenes have been added to the CG selection screen.
- The paperwork still had a bug under certain circumstances. This should be fixed now.
- The Dark Sorceress at the Bitterroot farm has a new event with CG scene. It requires a Love Potion, so I added a hole with one at Millwater, for people who've already used all existing Love Potions.

General news: All 5$+ patrons will now receive access to the game tester version. A game tester version is made, whenever an update or a part of it is done and is given to the game testers to check for bugs. Usually these version are given out one day previous to the release of an update.
I'm against holding back content in order to give patrons the update earlier than anyone else, but it feels fine in this case, since I'm waiting for my game testers to check for bugs before the release anyway.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff