Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 06-30-2017, 03:51 AM   #1041
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Once again, thanks guthix. I probably could have avoided wasting your time if I could have bothered taking five seconds to google how 7zip worked. Got it split into a three part zip and verified the archive is not corrupted and extracts successfully... and I tried to upload it and got a "invalid file". Apparently the site doesn't like the .001, .002 etc. after the zips. I did it as a .rar instead. Remember to download all three parts before extracting. Here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrag View Post
Anyone have this model? I used to have it, but I lost it when my HDD died.

I think there is also a model of the character in a T-bikini, but I can't find that one either, if it exists.
Here you go. I know about the T-bikini version you're talking about, I've seen pictures of it too; however, my understanding is that it's never been publicly released. The bikini version was an edited Kurauchi model like mine are, utilizing Yukiho's bangs, Takane's hair and Mami's face with some extra eyelashes added and the facials tweaked to reflect how Kirari is always making the :3 face. Given a few days I could probably scare up something similar, apart from the hair ornament.

imgur.com/a/5q9Me

You can see in the picture the same Japanese editor made a Frederica Miyamoto version that was more extensively edited (it's not the same one in the LiPPS pack on the booru), I found its bowlroll page and refreshed it every single day for like a month, but the password was never made public.

Edit: Please stop downloading this version, it has serious errors in it. The fixed version is in the model thread and is also on TStorage via the booru as well.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 10-21-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Models are obsolete
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Moondrag (07-03-2017), Vexxo (07-05-2017), Wizkid (07-01-2017)
Old 06-30-2017, 07:25 AM   #1042
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

https://bowlroll.net/file/140849
any idea ? or this impossible found PW ?

and some strange problem , when i use this effect shadow gone... why ? it's possible fix ? any shader editor ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	W.png
Views:	70
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	184299   Click image for larger version

Name:	F.png
Views:	83
Size:	326.5 KB
ID:	184300  
Attached Files
File Type: rar shaders M.rar (365.7 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by ponchi; 06-30-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:05 PM   #1043
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post

any idea ? or this impossible found PW ?
Bowlroll description says it's community only. mame almost never releases his models publicly... the only one I've ever been able to get is his Erika Itsumi model he released two months ago (bowlroll. net/file/133228 [remove space]). I was hoping it would mean he'd be releasing the rest of his Girls und Panzer models, but that was the only one.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:09 AM   #1044
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Bowlroll description says it's community only. mame almost never releases his models publicly... the only one I've ever been able to get is his Erika Itsumi model he released two months ago (bowlroll. net/file/133228 [remove space]). I was hoping it would mean he'd be releasing the rest of his Girls und Panzer models, but that was the only one.
eh.. thx .. i was hoping get Illiya )
Old 07-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #1045
Matadere
Regular Memer
Forum Member

Twitter: mata_dere

Remember that chinese model that pops up from a box? there's a whole bunch of them now: http://asset.benghuai.com/download
And the swimsuit version: http://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/a...-bh3yzmmd.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Matadere For This Useful Post:
FadingCross (07-04-2017)
Old 07-04-2017, 01:52 AM   #1046
FadingCross
Forum Member

Default Help with password

Can someone help me with bowl****.net 141136?

I tried all the dates listed but no luck...

Follow up: never mind, it has to be full-width

Last edited by FadingCross; 07-04-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:46 AM   #1047
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadere View Post
Remember that chinese model that pops up from a box? there's a whole bunch of them now: http://asset.benghuai.com/download
And the swimsuit version: http://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/a...-bh3yzmmd.html
are the swimsuit versions full bodied? can't seem to find any dl links
also what's so special about these box models? the first one wasn't keep worthy as far as I recall.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #1048
Matadere
Regular Memer
Forum Member

Twitter: mata_dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
are the swimsuit versions full bodied? can't seem to find any dl links
also what's so special about these box models? the first one wasn't keep worthy as far as I recall.
One of the girls has drill hair, what's not to like?:p
Anyway I remembered It was mentioned here before so some people might find them interesting, either mechanisms or creative designs. The dl for the swimsuits are the first button; the one that leads to mmd.zip. They are all tda edits heads and bases.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #1049
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadere View Post
One of the girls has drill hair, what's not to like?:p
eh... its not Teto...

found the link, I thought the thumbnails were for individual downloads, instead of an entire pack

yeah I know they're tda, I'm just basically collecting tda clothes for when ill inevitably tell my self that I don't have the patience to properly dress up a model.

sigh... need to think of something else to do with mmd, the lack of new resources is making me loose interest. everyone just makes shit headswaps.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #1050
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Once again, thanks guthix. I probably could have avoided wasting your time if I could have bothered taking five seconds to google how 7zip worked. Got it split into a three part zip and verified the archive is not corrupted and extracts successfully... and I tried to upload it and got a "invalid file". Apparently the site doesn't like the .001, .002 etc. after the zips. I did it as a .rar instead. Remember to download all three parts before extracting. Here it is.
Holy tits that's really some serious effort!

I usually make poses using as refs doujinshi or pics of the character wich im using as model,(like this:http://laughingvexxo.deviantart.com/...Soap-676236533)and your work really is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks!!!
Old 07-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #1051
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

EVEN RYO!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2017, 11:04 PM   #1052
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
Holy tits that's really some serious effort!

I usually make poses using as refs doujinshi or pics of the character wich im using as model, and your work really is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks!!!
Thank you very much and you're welcome. I busted my ass on those edits so I'm glad to see they're liked. Pretty much every weekend and day off for the past year and a half was spent on these (usually 10-14 hours a day), but if you count the prototypes and research I've actually been working on them since 2013. I have a notepad file that consists of nothing but me taking notes on the models and figuring out how they work that's 160 KB. I have another file that consists of nothing but the proper x/y/z coordinates for the vertices where the heads join the necks for each body size ratio so that I can quickly get the necks into the right position to line up with the heads without seams.

The original vagina I used for my first attempts was actually the vagina from the collaboration model Vortex00 and Takuya posted here. Lurking here for as long as I did let me pick up a lot of advice from reading the threads, so this site helped me out too.

Looking at the models now I'm still not quite satisfied with them--as much time as I spent on the pussy and its related facials I think I could have done better with it. Looking at iwara there's some fantastically detailed pussies some Japanese editors have gotten onto Imas models that fit them like a glove (example: videos/0xkvxfvxrfzly2zz? ). I wish I could have been as good as them. If I had it to do over I might have used Kakomiki's Kanon pussy or a CM3D2 pussy instead (although CM3D2 rips didn't exist yet when I froze the design).

I also would have run the hair for all the DS characters through the High-Poly plugin rather than only Reiko and Manami--I thought Tomitake's hair for them was sufficiently refined but comparing them next to Kurauchi's hair still makes them look rough and pointy. I wasn't even sure if it was okay to use Tomitake's hair on Kurauchi models (although I didn't see anything in the readmes prohibiting it) until I saw a bunch of Japanese editors on Twitter posting their own versions very similar to what I wound up with. Granted, they weren't publicly distributing them.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:00 AM   #1053
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

>checks out models
>a black dick pops out of the anus
well at least the necks are neat and tidy.

think this is the 3rd idolmaster pack I have, not certain what to link for folks who request them.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:06 PM   #1054
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
>checks out models
>a black dick pops out of the anus
well at least the necks are neat and tidy.

think this is the 3rd idolmaster pack I have, not certain what to link for folks who request them.
If it's okay with you could you tell me what circumstances caused that to happen? If there's a bug I want to get it fixed. There were a few compromises I had to make in order to get all the options I wanted while still in the pmd format and they're mainly supposed to be remedied by turning off physics in MMD for parts that aren't going to be used.

Edit: I'm guessing it might have involved using multiple anal facial sliders at the same time? They don't all play nice with each other and you have to fiddle with them a bit to get the right look if more than one is being used. They're all carried over from the Lisa model I got the pussy, dick and anus from.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 07-06-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:38 AM   #1055
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

correct
it was more of a joke rather than a complaint. turned on several facials while seeing no changes, until I decided to look around for what they do and was met with a surprise, that made me laugh.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:25 AM   #1056
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
If it's okay with you could you tell me what circumstances caused that to happen? If there's a bug I want to get it fixed. There were a few compromises I had to make in order to get all the options I wanted while still in the pmd format and they're mainly supposed to be remedied by turning off physics in MMD for parts that aren't going to be used.

Edit: I'm guessing it might have involved using multiple anal facial sliders at the same time? They don't all play nice with each other and you have to fiddle with them a bit to get the right look if more than one is being used. They're all carried over from the Lisa model I got the pussy, dick and anus from.
Speaking of problems..

The models themselves are great, but the arrowhead breasts physics are kind of not looking great on the majority of the models,because of the spazzing..it's a damn shame..
Do you perhaps have a fix for it?(the spazzing i mean).

or the pack with the finished models but with the kurauchi physics on all of them instead?

Just asking because for me is the only "problem".

Left is mmdisaster edit,right is the original model.

*EDIT* Also the arm twist bones dont work properly,forgot to mention.

Last edited by Vexxo; 07-08-2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:57 AM   #1057
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Speaking of problems..

The models themselves are great, but the arrowhead breasts physics are kind of not looking great on the majority of the models,because of the spazzing..it's a damn shame..
Do you perhaps have a fix for it?(the spazzing i mean).

or the pack with the finished models but with the kurauchi physics on all of them instead?

Just asking because for me is the only "problem".

Left is mmdisaster edit,right is the original model.

*EDIT* Also the arm twist bones dont work properly,forgot to mention.
You're right on the arm twists, good catch. PMDEditor screwed the models up, although not all of them. Long story short, any models with the "normal" breast/hips size (Haruka, Yukiho, Yayoi, Iori, Tomomi, Ai, Eri, Yumeko, Manami, Nakako, Migiko, Yukie, Hikari, Miku and the Red Shoulder girls) will work fine, any with larger or smaller breasts/hips have messed up arm twists. I know why this happened, when I resaved those models with the alternate sizes using the Transform View it force saves those in PMX format. When I converted them back to PMD, it screwed up the bone association. I'm going to bang through the whole pack tomorrow morning and get it fixed. If you want to fix them yourself, the bones that the arm/hand twists should have as their child bones are the four bones immediately before the individual twist rotation bones in the list; that is, the last four group 7 invisible bones before the group 9 invisible bones.

Regarding the physics, I know what happened with that model: Some of the models have additional rigid bodies to make sure their long bangs don't clip through their skin and the breast physics are being interfered with by them. Takane is one of them; Miki is another and I noticed she has the same problem. I fixed it by going into PMDEditor and ticking the non-contact boxes for these rigid bodies. If you want to do it yourself so you don't have to wait for me, just open the models in PMDEditor, find the rigid body that is named
Code:
上半身2上
or
Code:
上半身上
and tick the checkboxes for physics groups 14 and 15 so that they're checked. The only models that have these extra rigid bodies are Nozomi, Hikari, Takane (regular hair and ponytail), Miki (Idolmaster 2 version only) and Rin (long hair 2 version only). Miki has several other rigid bodies that also need to have boxes 14 and 15 checked, they are
Code:
胸上
1 through 5.

The whole reason I switched to the Arrowhead physics was because I thought the Kurauchi physics were too jiggly and I liked their stronger inertia. I could go back and do the models with the original physics but it would take a very long time and would bloat the file size even more than it already is. If you want to get the Kurauchi physics on there I can give you a very quick slapdash course on how to do it; all it requires is PMDEditor, some basic knowledge of how it works, and the WeightTargetReplace plugin.

(1) Load up one of the base bodies with the Kurauchi physics. The bones and rigid bodies are in the same place on all of them so it doesn't matter which one you choose (except the R body as its breast physics are disabled) but if you're doing Takane she has the large breasts so you could use the L body if you want to.

(2) Get the size ratio the body needs to be scaled to by looking at the
Code:
左つま先IK先
or
Code:
右つま先IK先
bone's y position. In the case of Takane, her body size ratio is 1.059 and you'll note the y coordinate of those bones is -1.059. This is the case for all the models; if you do Miki you'll see those bones have a y coordinate of -1.015 and her body size ratio is 1.015.

(3) Use the Size plugin (in the system plugins folder) to scale the body up to the correct size. This will ensure the breast bones and joints are in the proper position.

(4) Delete all the mesh and vertices as you're only transferring bones and physics.

(5) Remove all rigid bodies and joints EXCEPT for the ones related to the breasts. For the joints that attach the breasts to the bodies, remember which rigid bodies they're supposed to be connected to. You should now only have bones, along with the breast-related physics and joints. Save as a new file.

(6) Open the model, and use the import PMD function under the File menu. Make sure the "merge with same name bone" option is checked. This will merge all the bones that are duplicates and ensure the breast bones are properly parented to the upper body. The only new bones left over when the data imports should be the Kurauchi breast bones.

(7) Launch the WeightTargetReplace plugin (user plugins folder) and retarget
Code:
左AH1
to
Code:
左胸
and
Code:
右AH1
to
Code:
右胸.
Look at the model in Weight view and click on the bones to ensure the weight was properly transferred. The mesh controlled by each bone should turn red.

(8) Delete all bones, rigid bodies and joints related to the Arrowhead physics. The Kurauchi physics are much simpler, there should only be one rigid body and one joint per breast.

(9) Connect the Kurauchi breast joints to the
Code:
上半身2右 and 左
rigid bodies.

(10) Save as a new file and open in MMD to test.

There is a second way to do this, which is to delete the original body so that only the head is left, size up and import the new body including the mesh, and connect them together, but that way takes longer because you have to manually adjust the neck vertices so they fit together properly and rename all the textures.

Thank you very much for testing these, you guys. It quite frankly fucks the shit out of me how I overlooked these problems and I'm glad I put it up for a limited release before uploading it to an uploader site. I even wrote a note for myself about the arm twists and completely forgot about it.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 07-09-2017 at 02:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Vexxo (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 04:56 AM   #1058
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Thank you very much for testing these, you guys. It quite frankly fucks the shit out of me how I overlooked these problems and I'm glad I put it up for a limited release before uploading it to an uploader site. I even wrote a note for myself about the arm twists and completely forgot about it.
Holy shit, Thank YOU! for the amount of effort you are putting into this.

Im goin to try the physics switch when i have a bit of free time.

I did try the box check on ponytail Takane on the english pmd editor(version 0139,the one you can find on DA),it doesn't seem to work for me (when the physics are turned on, the breast still appears above the head for a second).

Maybe is a software problem?
Can you tell us what version of pmd editor are you using,please?

Last edited by Vexxo; 07-09-2017 at 05:03 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #1059
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Holy shit, Thank YOU! for the amount of effort you are putting into this.

Im goin to try the physics switch when i have a bit of free time.

I did try the box check on ponytail Takane on the english pmd editor(version 0139,the one you can find on DA),it doesn't seem to work for me (when the physics are turned on, the breast still appears above the head for a second).

Maybe is a software problem?
Can you tell us what version of pmd editor are you using,please?
I'm using English 0.139, just like you. Seems to work fine for me once I checked those boxes. It's rigid body #27 on ponytail Takane, and #34 on regular hair Takane. Boxes 14 and 15 should both be checked.

What version of MMD are you using? I'm using 9.26.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #1060
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Im using 926 version, the latest.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat