Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 12-30-2019, 01:27 PM   #281
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Amazon.ca being dicks. I ordered an item with delivery in 2 days. was supposed to arrive tommorow, they changed the date to thursday, january 2, wasted an hour on their online chat with a fucking idiot that does not do anything other than scratch his ass in india.

Had their customer service phone me and he puts pressure on the delivery service. Now if it's not here by tommorow, they are going to have a complain at the OPCQ for breach of a sales contract and and disrespect of the terms of the sales contract.

And they dared call me madam on the phone, I corrected them.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:56 AM   #282
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

For the first time in my life I made a purchase of an adult product on a website this past Saturday. The site I bought it from, I've never bought from before, but it's been around for a long time (I've had a bookmark for it for years). I'd like to imagine it's reputable.

So of course early this morning I get a robocall from my bank worrying that there was a fraudulent overseas transaction on my account and I had to confirm the purchase. Which I did, and I'm glad that they're being careful with my account, but it stuck in my mind because my computer did a virus scan last night and found a Trojan. I am just hoping that these two things did not have anything to do with each other (it's not the first time I've had one), and I'm glad I paid with Paypal instead of entering my card. Nevertheless I am going to have to watch my account like a hawk now to make sure nothing funny happens. I can't catch a fucking break. Or a simulated fucking break.

P.S. Does anybody actually buy versions of Tenga other than the fliphole? If you're going to drop $15 on something you jack off into a grand total of ONCE because you can't clean it, it seems to me that money would be better spent saving it up. Even though the fliphole costs $50 plus, if you can use it 50 times it's far more economical.

P.P.S. It obviously hasn't impacted their business much but I would suggest to Tenga that they maybe not label internal sections of their products with names such as "BITING DOME".
Old 12-31-2019, 06:21 PM   #283
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I cleared my browser cookies last night. Now I get this.

This email address doesn't exist any more. I've lost my github AND bowlroll accounts forever.

Fuck you Github. Fuck you Microsoft.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	89
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	197551  
Old 03-19-2020, 11:50 PM   #284
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Was it the throwawaymail one? You could send them an email on their website and see if they'd reissue you one with the same name.

also I just found out they're hosted in Israel. America's best ally strikes again

Last edited by lewdmon; 03-19-2020 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:54 AM   #285
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdmon View Post
Was it the throwawaymail one? You could send them an email on their website and see if they'd reissue you one with the same name.

also I just found out they're hosted in Israel. America's best ally strikes again
As I mentioned in the MMD thread they've been castigated by users who've lost their accounts over this and their response was essentially "Too bad."
Old 03-30-2020, 02:21 AM   #286
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Seeing people on the internet bitching and moaning constantly about being forced to stay home when it would practically be vacation for someone like me, but instead I work in an "essential service" and therefore am not only forced to keep going to work, I am working harder than I have ever had to before. My workload has doubled in the last week, and my stress with it.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:44 AM   #287
Albert65565
Forum Member

Sounds like Michigan weather. Just not all in one day like Michigan..
Old 06-15-2020, 10:16 AM   #288
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I hate spambots with human operators

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum