Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #1321
Aluus

wait wait wait...

Gulkeeva... You went from CALIFORNIA, the most liberal state in the union, to TEXAS, the most right-wing, assbackwards place on Earth?

Dear god man... WHY?

Old 06-22-2012, 02:30 AM   #1322
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,719 Times in 3,495 Posts

At the time, I was living with a semi military family that travels all over the US/other nations, but it soorta ended at texas, so I'm soorta stuck here for now, since everything sucks here, including getting a decent job to move away.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #1323
Aluus

Aren't you scared people will find out about you?

"Look there Jedidiah! It's one o dem fur-o-sexuals! Git em!"

Old 06-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #1324
DarkDays
Usually Wrong
Forum Member

As hentai has shown us, the risk probably makes it that much more exciting.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #1325
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Poor Gulk, being in Texas and surrounded by red-necks.

Okay, I guess everyone in the world has heard about that stupid conflict here, in Québec. I want it to end soon. I want to see our prime minister fired (his economic relance plan is shitty, there is no future in the mining industry, just a slow and miserable death because of the particules in the air and the heat and humidity down there, our future lies in our most present ressource, water). I want to see Montreal's hockey team change the terms of the contracts that the players have signed for. I want to see a new hockey team in Québec and I would like to see Montreal's dismemberer castrated and dismembered (without choping the head off, so he can still go in front of the law). I want the tv to show better shows and I want to finally get a job. I want the government of Canada to pass a law that would make internet unlimited download/upload for everyone.

There, emptied some of the weight here. As you can guess, I' pretty much pissed off by all the crap they show us on TV (at least, they don't feed us fear, like in the US). Even the saturday cartoons are boring now. Most TV show producers sold their soul to money and they create crap now.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:40 AM   #1326
Aluus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soriel View Post
Poor Gulk, being in Texas and surrounded by red-necks.

Okay, I guess everyone in the world has heard about that stupid conflict here, in Québec. I want it to end soon. I want to see our prime minister fired (his economic relance plan is shitty, there is no future in the mining industry, just a slow and miserable death because of the particules in the air and the heat and humidity down there, our future lies in our most present ressource, water). I want to see Montreal's hockey team change the terms of the contracts that the players have signed for. I want to see a new hockey team in Québec and I would like to see Montreal's dismemberer castrated and dismembered (without choping the head off, so he can still go in front of the law). I want the tv to show better shows and I want to finally get a job. I want the government of Canada to pass a law that would make internet unlimited download/upload for everyone.

There, emptied some of the weight here. As you can guess, I' pretty much pissed off by all the crap they show us on TV (at least, they don't feed us fear, like in the US). Even the saturday cartoons are boring now. Most TV show producers sold their soul to money and they create crap now.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #1327
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
At the time, I was living with a semi military family that travels all over the US/other nations, but it soorta ended at texas, so I'm soorta stuck here for now, since everything sucks here, including getting a decent job to move away.
Are you sure you're not in South Dakota? :P
Old 06-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #1328
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

Twitter: nattajerk
Tumblr: kaggentoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzuki View Post
People who have really bad taste or no taste at all in hentai. I see so much garbage being translated while beautifully polished diamonds go ignored. How do people not get sick of rape, gangrape, mindbreak, etc?

Oh yeah, not to mention the artist themselves who keep drawing this smut.
Personal preference. Also I like the occasoinal rape/mindbreak. womenizing, its sexy.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #1329
Aluus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KattanIg View Post
Toronto hasnt won a cup since like the 60s and you're worried about the habs?

It does air in Canada, Canada generally doesnt shy away from insult humour P: although weve been prone to get vicious about it depending on how insensitive.

shit this beer is delicious. also family guy hasnt been funny since they were shut down the first time :V i wish people would stop pushing it into culture.
Do tell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGPh8Hjyg8

Old 06-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #1330
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Not realizing what time it is until it is way too late....and ending up with only 4 hours of sleep x.x so tired.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #1331
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

The amount of asshattery these days. Not sure what it is with people that take a comment and redirect it as a personal statement just to reply with a bash, personal attack, or similar. Is their life so meaningless that it must revolve around this type of behavior in an attempt to incite anger, or are they just that inept at reading comprehension and limited vocabulary that they do this inadvertently?

Makes me believe that the world really is heading in a direction similar to the movie "Idiocracy," we are all doomed. At least I'll be long dead before I have to deal with that level of stupidity......I hope.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #1332
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Twitter: tohihroyu
Tumblr: cuddleroyu

The HEEEAAAAATTTTTT sersly is the second heatwave already this summer its insane, sirens going off all hours of the day from what I assume cause of people having heat strokes or passing out, with no AC alls I can do is open the windows to let in the cool night air...ugh this dang heat...first it was muggy now its a dry heat....A BON FIRES A DRY HEAT!
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #1333
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Niggas talking about hitting females like its supposed to make them look hard. "I'll punch that bitch" or "I'll slap that hoe" or "If she did that to me I would.." These dickheads don't realize how insecure that makes them look. It just lets people know they feel threatened by a woman.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #1334
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

Twitter: nattajerk
Tumblr: kaggentoo

People that call a woman getting drunk and fucking some guy "rape."

It just screams "I have no responsibility for my own actions", the very thought of being able to get drunk and get rewarded for your transgressions for the sheer fact that you are a woman is primitive and sexist.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #1335
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

^ I call that "stupid."

And I have no pity for drunks, smokers, alcoholics or drug addicts.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #1336
mithra999
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

The idiots and the down right pathetic who use and abuse drugs then try to sell them to other people to get more people hooked on said drugs...then not to mention those people on games you try to play for fun with friends and always end up with that troll noob who does nothing then gets a special unit or something and quits seconds later without upgrading or making it stronger
Old 10-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #1337
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Ah, the joy of online communication these days. When you are chatting with someone who, at some point, tells you they are tired. Said person then begins a conversation that will be very lengthy.....only to mysteriously vanish right in the middle without a word.

I know you were tired, it wouldn't have been bad to merely say "Maybe we can continue this at another time, I just need to get to sleep." No problem, it is a part of life. Don't start something you have no intention of finishing let alone halting before you pop offline....rather rude. You wouldn't want someone to be talking to you, face to face, then halfway through your conversation just up and leave without a word or hint they had planned to leave, would you? Takes less than a minute to say you want to end the conversation and logoff, take the time to let the person know at least.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:45 AM   #1338
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
Ah, the joy of online communication these days. When you are chatting with someone who, at some point, tells you they are tired. Said person then begins a conversation that will be very lengthy.....only to mysteriously vanish right in the middle without a word.

I know you were tired, it wouldn't have been bad to merely say "Maybe we can continue this at another time, I just need to get to sleep." No problem, it is a part of life. Don't start something you have no intention of finishing let alone halting before you pop offline....rather rude. You wouldn't want someone to be talking to you, face to face, then halfway through your conversation just up and leave without a word or hint they had planned to leave, would you? Takes less than a minute to say you want to end the conversation and logoff, take the time to let the person know at least.
Poor kitty. Add me to MSN, I'll never drop out on you like that because I never sleep. <3

What's pissing me off right now, getting disconnected from GW2 every 30 minutes since the new patch came out. Finding out the probably cause of DCs is the authenticator and the only solution right now is removing the it from your account. It's bad enough their authenticator service sucks ass compared to WoW's. WoW's authenticator lets you save your PC's IP to the account for 30 days so you don't have to keep entering in a code. GW2's authenticator makes you use it every time and it's annoying as hell.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #1339
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,719 Times in 3,495 Posts

My car acting all weird... ok, so for the past few weeks, its been acting up, like sputtering and shutting off (like its out of gas or something). I use injector cleaner stuff, and it runs fine for a few days... but becomes all bad again.

So I take it to a mechanic, and he's like "oh yeah somethings got to be wrong with the car... *1 hour passes* nope, can't find anything wrong with the car!

He reset the check engine light and I go home, expecting my car to take like 5min to startup again... but instead it now works fine... dam you car ! I even got up 30min early in case the car struggles forever!
Old 10-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #1340
DarkDays
Usually Wrong
Forum Member

The fact that Bakuman themed hentai is almost 100% NTR or rape based is really frustrating.

Not just because I dislike NTR and rape either, but because all of the artwork is way too similar.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum