Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art

Notices

View Poll Results: Sculpture for April 2013 (due to this month's holidays tarutaru are a must!)
Tarutaru (F) on Wine glass (Hentai) 4 22.22%
Taru (F) x Galka (Hentai) 3 16.67%
Taru (M) x Mitrha (hentai) 5 27.78%
Taru (F) x Hume (Hentai) 0 0%
Taru (M) x Hume (Hentai) 0 0%
Taru (F) x Taru (M) (Hentai) 2 11.11%
Taru (F) x Monster (specify wich monster on thread) (Hentai) 1 5.56%
April's Fool themed (no hentai) 1 5.56%
April's Fool themed (hentai) 2 11.11%
Children's day themed (no hentai) 0 0%
Voters: 18. This poll is closed

Old 03-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Default Mischiefmaker's Fan Art

I'm making sculptures of tarutarus on all abyssean AF armors. Ima post 1 pic of each in here (once finished only), if you want to watch the ongoing process while making them visit my blogspot ( mischiefmakeradventures.blogspot.mx), if anyone want a sculpture i can make it for a small fee for you. ^^

PD; i make sculptures of other games too but ima post only FFXI/FFXIV related ones here.

Important: As sidenote, my blogspot is visited by kids too, and is my intention to keep it for all public, that means i wont make public pervert stuff over there, all perv related stuff i will make it public only here at Nekosentai,as long i be allowed to.

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-04-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
Panini
Q of The Continuum
Forum Member

Oh wow, those are fantastic!

Very awesome, and they're all going to be tarus too?! It doesn'taru get any better-wetter than thataru!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Hahaha found images of the goblin sculpture i made, this was actually the first sculpture i made with sculpey, but before it made it to the oven for the final process it had a fatal encounter with my fater's butt (chairs are not safe for sculptures) and didnt got to recover it, i did forgot i had these pics stored on my google+ xD

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mischiefmaker For This Useful Post:
Gulkeeva (04-02-2013), Roripu, Roripu (04-02-2013), Vydos (04-02-2013)
Old 04-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Oh man, you shouldn't have showed us that. Panini is going to go into some kinda freak lustful seizure over it. It won't be pretty.

Aside from that though, it looks great!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,612 Times in 3,432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roripu, Roripu View Post
Oh man, you shouldn't have showed us that. Panini is going to go into some kinda freak lustful seizure over it. It won't be pretty.

Someones... going to get raped here....
Old 04-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #6
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roripu, Roripu View Post

Actually i be wanted to make a perv sculpture of FFXI since a long while now, but honestly a goblin x taru dont really convinces me, my fetish are tarus but i was thinkin on a Mitrha in a sugestive pose wearing a sexy outfit, however maybe the fact of beign Mitrha so popular uncourages me, and sure there is alot of mithra hentai fan art already ~.~ , thats why i havent done any yet.

I did saw once a picture of a naked female taru bathed on sauce inside a glass of wine that screamed "Delicious" i do really love to make a sculpture based on it, wish i had saved that picture, i havent seen it anymore for more than i did look for it.

But yeah im tempted to make a sculpture based on something like this:

Maybe later on but atm i have alot of proyects i need to work on, like all abyssean armor bein worn by tarutarus, lol maybe i should do those in sugestive poses?.... nah it do would ruins it xD

EDIT: As soon as FFXIV lifts the disclosure agreement im planing to make an sculpture of my lalafell female on a pose like this:

Thats definetivelly a "must" to me xD

Note: none of the above pics inside this post is mine. They are images i found on the internet and im using them only as reference

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-02-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:02 AM   #7
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Twitter: tohihroyu
Tumblr: cuddleroyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
Someones... going to get raped here....
The Goblin? or the Goblin whore? hmmm

Too bad what happened to the gobbie though :( and I don't think the pictures shown up
Old 04-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Default Poll

You know... ima do a perv sculpture once per month based on people's request in here, ima do a poll the first week of each month and make the sculpture based on it, i think be a good idea and fun, only FFXI for now, later on i will add FFXIV stuff too.

I will base on the poll to make decicion, but if you have an idea on specific, post on the thread your idea and i will try to put it on the poll of next month.

Edit: btw this month has the day of the Zipper o.O;

April: tarutarus are a must (Becuz April's Fool and Children's day , yes i know tarutarus are not childrens but they are childlike lookin)
October: Mitrhas are a must (Becuz Cat's day)
March: Galkas are a must (becuz racial discrimination day, seriously poor galkas >.>)

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-03-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
Taklest
Perverted Pervert
Forum Member

I have chosen Tarutaru (F) x Monster. And the Monster I choose is the Peiste. XD
Old 04-04-2013, 01:46 AM   #10
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taklest View Post
I have chosen Tarutaru (F) x Monster. And the Monster I choose is the Peiste. XD
Omg Peistes are way too big LOL.... actually on FFXIV peistes feed on lalafells (wich are the equivalent to tarutarus)

With monster was thinkin on something like lets say a Raflesia or a slime , something of that size, i cant imagine how a Peiste could do to a taru o.O;

hmmm this actually sounds like a challenge ¬.¬ *sort of likes the idea*

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-04-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 AM   #11
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

I'mma drop this off here
Yes, I know I kind of suck at "taru talk".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tiny Taru Huge Galka.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	122678  

Last edited by Tohihroyu; 04-04-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #12
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
I'mma drop this off here
Yes, I know I kind of suck at "taru talk".
Well for the taru x Galka/hume/mithra didnt actually thinked on "1 to 1" im thinkin on a sort of midgets gang bangin. specially Galkas i think would require more than 1 to be satisfied LOL...

But then i dont know, if you look at a Galka the first impression you get is they somesort of loyal and the kind of only with 1 (note that in game they compared alot to dogs/puppies sort of), so the idea of 2-3 tarus gangbanging a Galka dont really convinces me, it just dont fit their lore i guess.

By other side... a Mitrha... i think i dont even need to explain LOL... tempted to put even 6 gang banging her LOL... they sure need a "Six Pack" *stares at my pockets as thinks: "im going to need too much material for this one"*

And about Humes... i dont know... really i dont know, but seems i dont need to worry about taru x hume as no one has even voted for it yet.

Taru x taru was thinkin a "1 to 1" or at much "2 to 1". (this would be my fav xD)

And that's it respect at gang banging.

Im actually amazed no one has voted for an april's themed one, i think something fun would come from it.

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-04-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #13
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Default Combinations

that are my ideas for each possible combo...

for the taru (F) on wine glass: taru like shanttotto model in a very sugestive pose inside a crystal wine glass bathed on sauce ... just 1 word to describe it... "Deliciouss".

Taru(M) x Mitha: Gang bang for sure.. full attack on the mitrha everywhere and cum bath

Taru(F) x Galka: no Gang banging for this one be 1 to 1, but would be ROUGH really ROUGH sex, with alot of details in face expressions and a very sugestive pose to compensate.

Taru(M) x Taru(F): it must be sweet, kind of shy expressions, sort of screamin "their first time", not sure yet if it do be "1 to 1" or 2 taru (M) x 1 taru (F), however i do would like do some rough one like that pic of shanttotto pwning that other taru above. indecise about this.

Taru x Hume: i lack of ideas honestly at this combos, but if it do be taru(F) x Hume(M) it do be 2 Humes on 1 taru.... if its Taru(m) x hUme(F) it do be 2 tarus on 1 hume.

April's Fool Theme (Hentai one): was thinkin on a scenary with a hume male serving a hot dog to a female taru.... but as the taru female try pull out the hot dog from the dish she finds out its "sausage" is sort of special.

For the non hentai April's fool; a taru (M) disguised of Goblin stalkin a scared taru (F)

For the children's day one (not hentai of course): all 5 races childrens eatin/playing with a cake.

After Poll concludes i will accept suggestions for 2 days on respect of the selected choice.

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-04-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #14
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,612 Times in 3,432 Posts

Taru female rough sex? sounds like something a certain someone that has a name starting with P would be enjoying...
Old 04-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #15
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
Taru female rough sex? sounds like something a certain someone that has a name starting with P would be enjoying...
Use yar imagination powa!!!:

A Galka holding a cutie little taru with his left hand from her clothes as they rip off from her painful strugles in an attemp to scape because that Galka's is thrusting her hard with his huge manhood.

The little cute taru has an expression of pain and excitement on her face at the same time tears come from her eyes and her wide open mouth coughs with her tongue out cause she cant breathe from the rough rape, while that Galka has an evil smile of self confidence draw on his face almost sayin "you cant scape".

Meanwhile that Galka is easily holding a Goblin from his head midle air with his right Arm, as if it where a useless garbage... oh mighty strong Galka he dont even care for the monsters surrounding him as he is bussy raping his little girl companion.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

By the way, im sorry if i edit alot my post, if anyone notice, i have alot of grammar problems, i fix them thats why i edit alot my post.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #17
ffxiAhleah
The Rump Whisperer
Forum Member

Very cool sculptures/art! I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us!

Submitted my vote as well~
Old 04-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #18
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischiefmaker View Post
Use yar imagination powa!!!:

A Galka holding a cutie little taru with his left hand from her clothes as they rip off from her painful strugles in an attemp to scape because that Galka's is thrusting her hard with his huge manhood.

The little cute taru has an expression of pain and excitement on her face at the same time tears come from her eyes and her wide open mouth coughs with her tongue out cause she cant breathe from the rough rape, while that Galka has an evil smile of self confidence draw on his face almost sayin "you cant scape".

Meanwhile that Galka is easily holding a Goblin from his head midle air with his right Arm, as if it where a useless garbage... oh mighty strong Galka he dont even care for the monsters surrounding him as he is bussy raping his little girl companion.
My taru would like it she'd be all "I don't wantaru to escape!" I should try to erp with my Taru mule more often...Chogogo can really go go! /shot

What about a few Taru ladies on a galka? have a little (no pun intended... I think) fem dom with them, a black mage or scholar binds him down, a little dark knight drains his vitality when she starts getting tired (not like borrowing a little vitality would hurt a Galka) and a hmmm I don't know 3rd + jobs are up to you, maybe a Taru Geo with an aura that increases his pleasure...but I don't think auras could be sculpted lol
Old 04-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #19
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
My taru would like it she'd be all "I don't wantaru to escape!" I should try to erp with my Taru mule more often...Chogogo can really go go! /shot

What about a few Taru ladies on a galka? have a little (no pun intended... I think) fem dom with them, a black mage or scholar binds him down, a little dark knight drains his vitality when she starts getting tired (not like borrowing a little vitality would hurt a Galka) and a hmmm I don't know 3rd + jobs are up to you, maybe a Taru Geo with an aura that increases his pleasure...but I don't think auras could be sculpted lol
eh... i meant that as an sculpture description lol, not actually a roleplay xD sowwy.

EDIT: oh lol i get it now, sorry i didnt before, anyways all what you say makes sence at moment to write it, but at moment to make it on sculpt, kinda wont make sence for someone who watch it, unless you tell him and explain him.... i see it way too complicate to do honestly, it would work perfectly for a doujin story tho.

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-05-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #20
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Well tomorrow is sunday and Mithra x taru is on the head for the poll, so im just gona get started on it right now.

Will try to post images daily of the progress startin tomorrow.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art