Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art

Notices

View Poll Results: Sculpture for April 2013 (due to this month's holidays tarutaru are a must!)
Tarutaru (F) on Wine glass (Hentai) 4 22.22%
Taru (F) x Galka (Hentai) 3 16.67%
Taru (M) x Mitrha (hentai) 5 27.78%
Taru (F) x Hume (Hentai) 0 0%
Taru (M) x Hume (Hentai) 0 0%
Taru (F) x Taru (M) (Hentai) 2 11.11%
Taru (F) x Monster (specify wich monster on thread) (Hentai) 1 5.56%
April's Fool themed (no hentai) 1 5.56%
April's Fool themed (hentai) 2 11.11%
Children's day themed (no hentai) 0 0%
Voters: 18. This poll is closed

Old 04-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #21
Taklest
Perverted Pervert
Forum Member

Aww, I was hoping to see a Tarutaru girl's body being used as a cocksleeve beneath a Peiste. XD I don't mean up her holes, either. I meant her limbs wrapped around it. Heh.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #22
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taklest View Post
Aww, I was hoping to see a Tarutaru girl's body being used as a cocksleeve beneath a Peiste. XD I don't mean up her holes, either. I meant her limbs wrapped around it. Heh.
That sounds hot <3
I'm reminded of a leve in Ul'dah where Dunesfolk were the favorite dessert among Peiste.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #23
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roripu, Roripu View Post
That sounds hot <3
I'm reminded of a leve in Ul'dah where Dunesfolk were the favorite dessert among Peiste.
I do know that, and kind of agree it sounds hot, but at the moment of make a sculpture... Peistes are way too big, the sculpturee would end beign 1 Peiste the size of a PC monitor and a taru the size of a toe... it do be odd, and material wise, a waste. ><

Have in mind no one payin me to make those lol, so i cant spent alot off material in those (sad because i wish made bigger works)

About current sculpture, watching poll , im thinkin of include a little of everything what people actually voted for.

This means i will make an "Scenario" with a Galka raping a taru female, and a Mithra beign raped by 3 male tarus, and a monster raping a female taru too, all in one, and while i cant put a taru in wine glass art as it would be completelly out of context, i will add Shanttotto sculpture on there in a sexy pose.

At this moment my idea is set Shanttotto wearin her typical clothes but semi-naked with most of her body exposed in a dominating pose as if she were behind the whole orgy , A mithra on the ground raped by 3 male tarus, A Galka raping a fem taru and on other side a taru female beign forced to breed with a monster, the tittle of the scenario is "Shanttotto's Tarutaru breedin plot", as its name implies, is a mix breed of tarutaru with other races and even a monster, so impregnation, cum bathing , forced rape and that sorta things are the main stuff in it.

Regarding wich monster raping taru female, again i cant put a Peiste , but if you guys think of any other monster small size would be cool, personally i was thinkin of a tentacle rape so maybe a raflesia, slug or anything else with tentacles and that dont be gigantic, i will accept sugestion and ideas to make this more fun,i reserve the right to only take what i consider fits the scenario.

Also i already started it, so will take sugestion as they be still possible to be taken in consideration, at this moment im doing Shanttotto, then the Galka x Taru, then Mithra x 3 tarus, and finally the taru x monster.

I think as background i will set Shanttotto's mannor, if someone has a better idea need know now before i start the background.

This will be a biger proyect than expected , so might take me longer to finish, and of course i wont re-do another till a few couple months, i dont know, it depends my situation afterwards.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #24
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

I have always wondered where did Domina Shanttotto got her army of fomors from?
Old 04-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #25
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
That sounds hot <3
Eh Ruripu your that taru with pigtails and brown hair? if so ima make that taru coupled with the Galka
Old 04-08-2013, 03:21 AM   #26
Panini
Q of The Continuum
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischiefmaker View Post
Eh Ruripu your that taru with pigtails and brown hair? if so ima make that taru coupled with the Galka
You should make one of her being swallowed by a Peiste or something!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #27
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Hmmm another request to make a Peiste eating a tarutaru... ok i cant keep ignoring it now. xD

You guys really want me to do something about that instead the stuff from Poll?

Personally i do rather do what you guys want to see, but a Peiste devouring a lalafell sounds to me like it would fits better on drawings with a story than a sculpture. xD

Also... Peistes eating midgets as their favorite snacks is FFXIV lore, not FFXI, you want me set a tarutaru or a lalafell?

If i get 4 people requests ima abandon the current proyect and do a Peiste one instead.

Im in "hold" atm.

Last edited by Mischiefmaker; 04-08-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #28
Panini
Q of The Continuum
Forum Member

Quote:
Hmmm another request to make a Peiste eating a tarutaru... ok i cant keep ignoring it now. xD

You guys really want me to do something about that instead the stuff from Poll?

Personally i do rather do what you guys want to see, but a Peiste devouring a lalafell sounds to me like it would fits better on drawings with a story than a sculpture. xD

Also... Peistes eating midgets as their favorite snacks is FFXIV lore, not FFXI, you want me set a tarutaru or a lalafell?

If i get 4 people requests ima abandon the current proyect and do a Peiste one instead.

Im in "hold" atm.
Haha, it was just a joke.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #29
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panini View Post
Haha, it was just a joke.
Oh lol ok.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #30
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Just done with Shanttotto's body sculpture, will post tomorrow first images (cant take pics at night due to images from cellphone appearin too darkish). as far it goes about female taru with brown hair pig tails (AKA Ruripu) by popular request she gona apear beign raped by a Poroggo (im amazed how popular is ruripu but still dont get it why with a frog, i wanted some tentacle rape )
Old 04-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #31
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Just done with Shanttotto's body sculpture, will post tomorrow first images (cant take pics at night due to images from cellphone appearin too darkish). as far it goes about female taru with brown hair pig tails (AKA Ruripu) by popular request she gona apear beign raped by a Poroggo (im amazed how popular is ruripu but still dont get it why with a frog, i wanted some tentacle rape )
Wait a minute...

What?

The only thing I've ever done with a Poroggo is make the Linkshell "Poroggo's Charm". I've never expressed an interest in humping Poroggos (not that I'd be against it)!

As for tentacle rape, that's already happened once before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Squiggle & Roripu.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	122976
Old 04-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #32
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Wait a minute...

What?

The only thing I've ever done with a Poroggo is make the Linkshell "Poroggo's Charm". I've never expressed an interest in humping Poroggos (not that I'd be against it)!

As for tentacle rape, that's already happened once before.

Attachment 122976
No wonder? have you done it with most monsters? xD i was planin to make a doujin with certain taru learning her blue spells from monsters in a special way but kinda cancelled it, lost interest . but i guess you already in the work of something similar? o.O; i need read wathever it be lol xD

PD; that pic look so HOT! hurray for the Doblin!
Old 04-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #33
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
No wonder? have you done it with most monsters? xD i was planin to make a doujin with certain taru learning her blue spells from monsters in a special way but kinda cancelled it, lost interest . but i guess you already in the work of something similar? o.O; i need read wathever it be lol xD

PD; that pic look so HOT! hurray for the Doblin!
Well if you haven't read it before, you can see more Roripu stuff on these forums.

Here to be exact:
Roripu, Roripu: A Roripu Reborn

Though, I'm currently not writing much. Major writer's block.

Kinda working on something on the side though that might be a surprise soon... I hope.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #34
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Sorry today guys, i just got back from the city, my laptop aparently crashed and sadly this leaves me with my very old PC alone, i got no time to take pic of shanttotto's sculpture but anyways i still need finish her head abd the few clothes she wearing, tomorrow post it.

By the other hand i got a work going on (another sculpture wich is beign paid) so i need focus on that one, this sadly means will delay me on this project of tarutarus, my aplogizes.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #35
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Quote:
Well if you haven't read it before, you can see more Roripu stuff on these forums.

Here to be exact:
Roripu, Roripu: A Roripu Reborn

Though, I'm currently not writing much. Major writer's block.

Kinda working on something on the side though that might be a surprise soon... I hope.
Nice, i will read it later when have time, thanks for sharing!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #36
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Default Doujin

Hello again guys, sorry for my absence , i been bussy lately.

Well with the news im gona start makin a doujin , someone did lend me her small RP story wich im going to make small modifies to adjust it to a larger story, while drawin is not my strong point, atm i lack of a PC with software for image editing so drawings at this moment are 100% hand made, here a show of it:

I will try to add at least 1 image a day to the blogg: http://theotherpervyblog.blogspot.mx/

Also, this blog is diferent than my original one, why? my first one has kids as visitants so cant add adult content to it. so this new one is the eye candy for adults.

Hope you guys enjoy it. :3
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mischiefmaker For This Useful Post:
ASSYRIANKING (04-29-2013), JABsizzle (04-29-2013), Marchien (04-29-2013), Taklest (04-30-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 01:28 PM   #37
Panini
Q of The Continuum
Forum Member

Awesome work~<3

Hmm.. this looks familiar..
Old 04-30-2013, 12:51 AM   #38
Taklest
Perverted Pervert
Forum Member

That's so adorable!~ I just want to pinch their little cheeks. XD
Old 04-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #39
Mischiefmaker
Pervert artistaru~
Forum Member

Well, just hope you guys deal with my bad drawin Skills, hope conpensate it with a good story, and obvious get better with the practice cause need it alot. xD

Also, once i get back my laptop with image edition software i might edit all the drawings, idk (im lazzy guy with also short time)

The link to the blog is: http://theotherpervyblog.blogspot.mx/p/blog-page.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Mischiefmaker For This Useful Post:
Marchien (05-01-2013)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art