Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 01-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #161
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Corrderio, maybe we should create our own MMORPG...

Most of what's already on the market is exactly the same thing of ''you are an adventurer sent to save the world''. Would be fun to see a MMO where you could be what you want in a fantasy world.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #162
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Now that you mention I still have Bravely Default 2 to beat as well as a nice array of Steam games.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:33 PM   #163
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Blender. I fucking hate you, ya pile of shit! ><

If one day i get enough spare money first thing i'll buy is z brush so i'll never ever have to deal with blender again!
Old 01-14-2017, 03:27 AM   #164
Nattack
Hey baby, wanna /ss/?
Forum Member

pleeaaase I started with blender and it wasnt that bad!
Old 01-15-2017, 03:08 AM   #165
KittenMittens
Forum Member

I loved playing FFXI back in the day, but I hate it when people have to find a way to mention FFXI in every conversation.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:24 AM   #166
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Being the only healer on an Overwatch team, team doesn't care about flanks and you get killed left and right, then team bitches at you for "not healing"
Old 02-26-2017, 01:26 PM   #167
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Noticed a dent and scratches in my driverside door today as I was leaving work. I thought that one of my coworkers did it so I went back inside and reviewed 9 hours of footage to find out who did it and see if I needed to write a report. Turns out it didn't happen at work....so I go home to look at neighbors cars potentially.

Low and behold I find who did it, my neighbor across the street has scraps that are on their passenger side bumper/tail light and match up exactly with where the marks/dent is on my door. I ask them to come outside, and exchange info, so on and so forth.

As I file the claim...their mother texts me saying it wasn't their car cause there are scrapes all over the car. Then goes on to say that anyone could have done it since my truck was parked in the street and I'm just using them as a scapegoat......so now I've also filed a police report to go with my insurance claim.....sorry, the pictures speak for themselves.

Yes, my truck is dirty...but I go down dirt roads to get to work so sue me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170226_081947[1].jpg
Views:	13
Size:	5.80 MB
ID:	181442   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170226_100330[1].jpg
Views:	13
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	181443  
Old 02-26-2017, 04:23 PM   #168
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Wanting to throw my laptop off my 3rd floor balcony. This thing may have an i7 in it, but other than that good lord does it suck. Slow and warms up extremely fast without doing anything intense on it.

And I've also found out today the police have been going to my mother's house on a weekly basis again. All because of my dumbfuck of an older brother. Starting to make sense why we haven't heard from him since mid December.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #169
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

EBAY. Ebay is just being shitty in customer service. I'm trying to contact the seller and I'm stuck in some wierd loop where they constatly ask me what my issue is. Ebay is shit in that domain.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:41 PM   #170
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Finally got the initial quote on my car, now just waiting on fault to be placed. I have no real reason to fear fault being on me cause....I wasn't even in the damn truck when it happened. Yes, I'm still upset about it in whole.

Anyway, the quote is for nearly $900! That little dent and scratches...roughly 180 in parts and all the rest is labor cost. That is just....insane.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:21 AM   #171
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
Anyway, the quote is for nearly $900! That little dent and scratches...roughly 180 in parts and all the rest is labor cost. That is just....insane.
Company secrets, when you have to do a job for an insurance company, charge more!
Old 03-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #172
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Touchscreen on the Keurig I got for a gift glitching out on me every other day. I can fix it by unplugging it for a brief moment but fearing that glitch is going to be permanent soon.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:01 AM   #173
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,359 Times in 3,350 Posts

The company I work for telling me all kinda "stories" about my current work situation for next year.

A few people I contact are like "Sorry, we terminated contracts with X area, and you will need to work in another city.

And then I got this other group of people that are like "Hi, we'd like to confirm your work for 2017 to be in X city (that the above guy just said a few days ago won't be happening).

Ask either side, and both deny the other is happening... like wtf people, your all in the same company, why can't you decide?!
Old 03-15-2017, 05:56 PM   #174
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

The place where I'm working no longer offering phones/service to employees and adapting a bring your own device policy.

So let me get this straight, the phone I need which is a requirement for my job due to the on call rotation no longer will be provided and I need to pay out of pocket for it?

Screw you...
Old 03-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #175
Leadleaf
I've a boner rn
Forum Member

Twitter: ErilsaA
Tumblr: erilsa

Sudden spike in useless sales calls made by incompetent twats that misgender the name.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #176
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Wanting to redo my Google account but since I created a bogus GMail account on it in the past I'm forced to either use that or start from scratch and lose my Drive/YouTube stuff.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:20 PM   #177
Never Mind
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Needing 10 posts before I can post my textures.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #178
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Being a mentor to someone at work that needs help for every goddamn thing.

EDIT: They can't even read HTML without it being formatted/indented...

Last edited by Corrderio; 03-22-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:37 PM   #179
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Running into game breaking glitches in....wait for it.....Mass Effect Andromeda.

I know there is a lot of criticism going out on this game right now, and some of it I can deal with due to the scope of the game (such as the awkward facial animations and motion capture), but this installment of the game has such glaring breaking issues it feels like it was rushed and not properly QA'd this time around.

From the amount of time I logged on the game so far, the biggest problem is the game breaking issues. It is one that should have come up at least once during QA knowing how most play the games. When I say game breaking, I mean it too. It is incredibly easy to replicate the break in multiple missions and side quest, and sadly the only way to fix them is to load from a save prior to the glitch/bug happening.

This is how easy it is to replicate: Any mission or side quest that has a step which isn't logged and has multiple targets in the step to activate or free can cause this bug. All it takes to cause it is accidentally leaving the area before completing the objective to move to the next step.

Have multiple NPC to free before you can talk to the one that then moves the quest to the next step? Don't leave the area any time after you release the first person then try to come back and complete it. It will break and the actors become stuck to where you can't talk to them.

Have a step in a quest where you have to find and activate multiple interactive objects? Don't leave the area after you activate one without completing this step of the mission/quest. If you do it will 'forget' you initiated the first one, even though it saves that partial step as completed, then fail to trigger next event after you come back to activate the others.

The only way to fix these bugs...is to reload from a save before you bugged it out. And due to the way auto save works on the game.....this could be hours of lost gameplay that have to be completed again unless you are one of those who save religiously after completing a quest or mission.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum