Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 07-07-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
Alexandrious
Paladin
Forum Member

Default ARK Server.

Yea. hosting an Ark server now, its only 10 slots atm, but may expand if enough that wants to play the game now and then wishes to come in. Its using the Central map, I custom did all the configurations and everything, difficulty is set to for now 0.713, which means Dinos can be found up to level 90, and engrams can be found up to high journeyman, Master being very rare. I also added about 96 additional levels after the vanilla level cap that can be obtained, but treat the vanilla level cap as a Soft cap, levels beyond it will take 3-6x more time or so.

The server does not require battleeye yet, but I may activate it later on if I find any rampant cheating, I prevented the ability to download another server character, items, or dinos onto it, so no one will come in with unfair advantages. Structure decay is disabled so if you decide to play, make something grand, then come back in later, unless a player destroyed it for any reason, from being in war with you somehow, youll come back to it intact. I may expand slots to 20, but beyond that, ill likely ask for Paypal donations to expand further and keep the server going. Right now im paying 12.50 a month for 10 slots, but for 30 slots I can get discounts up to 30 percent, each slot is 41-48 cents per.

To go into the server. Simply go to this here http://toparkservers.com/server/167.114.208.118:19216 and select the blue IP Link, it will start up your ARK providing your on Steam, and when in it will ask if you wish to join game. Thus you will come in. I do however, advise you to go to the steam link I posted below first and get the mods needed to play.

As Admin, I will not give anyone unfair advantages, your free to do whatever you want, whenever you want, and if you feel ya got any suggestions, feel free to bring it up to me. Alkaid/Akiha suggested I give ya guys a chance to play on this so yea. Eventually the servers difficulty will ramp way up. You can RP if you like, do whatever you want on the server, Battleeye is activated to prevent cheating. I put in Mods for Middle Age like buildings and furniture, as well as a mod to allow you to make castles if you want. Ill also put in Elemental Swords as well soon for the upcoming Annunaki Genesis mod.

Also please vote for the server on the site, I will try to get it claimed and maybe bring it out more to the open later on. Ill see how things go first.

Last edited by Alexandrious; 07-23-2016 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:37 PM   #2
Alexandrious
Paladin
Forum Member

The Link has been changed, if you want more details on this server, as well as what Mods to get to make getting in easier, go to this steam link here. http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110...4025387/?ctp=2

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions