Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 04:43 PM   #1
zadda123
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default DX11 Crashing

Hello, I've been having DX11 crashing issues anytime I try to modify textures in the game using TexTools2. I use the NaughtyWvr mod just fine however.

Specifically trying to use the HD Xaela Reworks mod (was going to provide a URL but the website won't let me) I've followed instructions as best I can and unless I'm missing something I don't understand why I'm getting the errors.

I've tried even doing something just along the lines of HD Hair mods and I still receive the crash.

Any help with this would be appreciated and I can provide more information if needed.
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, if not go ahead and remove/lock it/whatever you do.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:31 PM   #2
Haruko
Forum Member

Hi, where do you get an error? During starting the game or in TexTools after applying a mod? If you have error during the start of the game, try to use the function "check for problems" in TexTools and if you get there any errors in form of red crosses you should click in TexTools on "Start over" to fix these problems. This helped me a lot.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion