Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 05-26-2018, 01:42 AM   #1501
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
don't know what feathering is and can't find the stuck verticles.

did you try weighting 100% on one bone and then w/e value you want on the second one? that usually breaks all the loose ends, that are hard to find.
I did, yea. Weighted the whole mesh from the hip down 100% to the thigh bone, then worked my way down.

Also, when I said feathered out the weights, I mean the weight option with the >>> (in the attached image)
I don't know what it's called. Maybe gradient? Anyway. Using that breaks the model, for some reason.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PMX tools.png
Views:	18
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	190917  
Old 05-26-2018, 10:44 AM   #1502
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

never used that tool, seemed too crude for me at the time. I tend to weight one ring at a time.
that said, if you already weighted without feathering, i'm out of ideas.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:49 PM   #1503
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Quote:
>I know I post a lot of my issues in here
kinda the sole purpose of this thread
no ones posting jack shit when it comes to content [and if they do there's barely any reaction]
And so the hentai thread becomes the MMD model assistance and help thread.

That makes me wonder then, was there ever a time someone decided to share a sex motion or video on here for criticisms and what was the reception like? I just don't attempt to do it often cause of my own very short, somewhat simplistic and get to the point motions that I usually prefer myself than trying to build up something into a bigger project (like I don't ever care to add other touches like juices or trying to make a model entirely nude. Just using PMX Editor to strip down clothes and see if they are full body or not or have panties works just fine for me. I might come back to it eventually to polish but, yeah.) I finished that motion I was asking help for bone positioning awhile ago too, kinda meh, but it fits the criteria of my other short, simple motions.
Old 05-31-2018, 02:02 AM   #1504
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableEnigma View Post
And so the hentai thread becomes the MMD model assistance and help thread.

That makes me wonder then, was there ever a time someone decided to share a sex motion or video on here for criticisms and what was the reception like? I just don't attempt to do it often cause of my own very short, somewhat simplistic and get to the point motions that I usually prefer myself than trying to build up something into a bigger project (like I don't ever care to add other touches like juices or trying to make a model entirely nude. Just using PMX Editor to strip down clothes and see if they are full body or not or have panties works just fine for me. I might come back to it eventually to polish but, yeah.) I finished that motion I was asking help for bone positioning awhile ago too, kinda meh, but it fits the criteria of my other short, simple motions.
well the old threads are there, you could read em. airin used to be a constant poster, there was a lot of wip stuff. ive also posted some gifs and pics
Old 05-31-2018, 09:58 AM   #1505
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Quote:
well the old threads are there, you could read em. airin used to be a constant poster, there was a lot of wip stuff. ive also posted some gifs and pics
Ah yeah. I remember Airin. I checked out those videos like a few years ago, decided they dump the motion of that sex dance thing. It wasn't my kind of thing though. They definitely put in the work, but I'll probably look back over the thread eventually and see if I can find something new.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:00 PM   #1506
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Iwara seems to have supplanted a lot of the things the thread used to be used for. All the WIPs and videos are there now. A lot of the people are too.

Speaking of WIPs, here's a few Idolmaster edits I've had on my backburner. Some of them were basically done in 2015-2016 but I stopped working on them because I wanted to get the bodies made that I used for my bikini edits and then convert them to use those bodies. That is, alas, more work than it sounds like. All of these are full-body and have various states of undress to them; zippers can be undone, dresses and corsets can be pulled out and down, there is alternate headgear and underwear etc. The Iori, Ritsuko and the first Azusa model show some of these slider effects.

And because I have to have 80 balls in the air at any given time, I tried to do some more game ripping based on my experience with Cinderella Girls. Specifically I'm trying to rip the Vividred Operation girls from Miracle Girls Festival. I managed to get the data and pull the models out of the .psarc using QuickBMS, but I can't get them from their native format into something MMD or Blender can use. Their format is .osd, which is the same file type as the Project Diva models but the Project Diva plugin for Noesis can't read or export them, nor can Unity Studio. I've heard there's a program out there that can convert them directly into .obj, which might nuke the rigging but I wouldn't even care. I cannot seem to find it, however.

If anybody has that program or wants to convert these, I've zipped them up with what I'm assuming is their textures. There's a short text file that explains what corresponds to what. I know it can be done, the Yuru Yuri girls have already been ripped and they're on the Models Resource.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	wip1.png
Views:	12
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	191151   Click image for larger version

Name:	wip1a.png
Views:	12
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	191152   Click image for larger version

Name:	wip2.png
Views:	6
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	191153  

Name:	wip3.png
Views:	9
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	191154   Click image for larger version

Name:	wip3a.png
Views:	18
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	191155   Click image for larger version

Name:	wip4.png
Views:	13
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	191156  

Name:	wip5.png
Views:	8
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	191157   Click image for larger version

Name:	wip5a.png
Views:	13
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	191158  
Attached Files
File Type: zip MGFVividredRip.zip (5.29 MB, 19 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Gulkeeva (06-07-2018), ponchi (06-10-2018)
Old 06-06-2018, 10:59 PM   #1507
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So I like playing with many different sex motions, most provided in the misc mmd section. However I came to realize I have yet to see a motion involving a girl being held by the legs upside down by the man porking her standing over her. As a bonus this kind of motion would be easily compatible with models that have hair clipping thru back issues.

Has anyone ever seen any motions like this, and or where I may find them?

Also, how hard do you guys think it would be to figure out how to make a slider that makes it so you see a rod-shaped bulge appear in the womb area slide in and out for a model that didn't have that in mind to begin with? Perhaps with a second slider affecting the size of the rod.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:09 AM   #1508
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
So I like playing with many different sex motions, most provided in the misc mmd section. However I came to realize I have yet to see a motion involving a girl being held by the legs upside down by the man porking her standing over her. As a bonus this kind of motion would be easily compatible with models that have hair clipping thru back issues.

Has anyone ever seen any motions like this, and or where I may find them?

Also, how hard do you guys think it would be to figure out how to make a slider that makes it so you see a rod-shaped bulge appear in the womb area slide in and out for a model that didn't have that in mind to begin with? Perhaps with a second slider affecting the size of the rod.
The bulge morph is a pretty straightforward concept. All you're doing is making a new vertex morph and then moving the vertices of her belly area outward. Depending on how obsessive for detail you are it shouldn't take more than an hour or so to make. Where it gets complicated is if she's not naked and you want to show clothing bulging as well (especially if it involves skirt physics) or if you want to show her flesh bulging in segments. That's why my edits have two "swallow" sliders; one for the upper part of the throat and one for the lower.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #1509
Moondrag
Forum Member

Been trying to figure out this password...I swear, it should not be that complicated. http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im8199811

Last edited by Moondrag; 06-08-2018 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:20 AM   #1510
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrag View Post
Been trying to figure out this password...I swear, it should be that complicated. http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im8199811
eh...someone commented the answer is in the manga and I haven't read black lagoon
Old 06-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #1511
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

The other models he's released so far it's been the name of each girl's favorite gun. Doesn't seem to be the case for this one, though.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #1512
Moondrag
Forum Member

Ok, I think I know what the password is asking. In Chapter 11 of the manga Black Lagoon, it's either the gun of one of the guys who dies, or the gun that kills them...and I can't tell what guns those are. EDIT: The new hints in the comment section...I can't tell if they are helping or not.

Last edited by Moondrag; 06-09-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat