Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2018, 03:37 PM   #21
OliveOiled
Flat Hyur
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 268
Thanks: 331
Thanked 865 Times in 117 Posts

Default

Iirc the current alternative now are Honey Hall and Eorzea's Lewdest
OliveOiled is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 03:48 PM   #22
Yoruka
Awkward...
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 24
Thanks: 39
Thanked 48 Times in 7 Posts

Default

Probably an idea to find the invites for those discords then, if nothing else it'd mean familiar faces.
Yoruka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 04:02 PM   #23
Rippling-chicken
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

well, spent most of my free time today looking for links to either discord server, couldn't find anything about Honey Hall, but i found a thing immediatly regarding the other one (i can't post the link unfortunately, says i need to post 10 more times to be allowed to post links)
Rippling-chicken is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 04:07 PM   #24
OliveOiled
Flat Hyur
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 268
Thanks: 331
Thanked 865 Times in 117 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippling-chicken View Post
well, spent most of my free time today looking for links to either discord server, couldn't find anything about Honey Hall, but i found a thing immediatly regarding the other one (i can't post the link unfortunately, says i need to post 10 more times to be allowed to post links)
Gotchu, fam. I can also get links for HH.
OliveOiled is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 04:10 PM   #25
Rippling-chicken
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

that would be nice, closest i could find was a 9 month old post on reddit telling some one to ask about the discord link on the healslut discord. when i tried inquiring there i got no answers ^^;
Rippling-chicken is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 07:08 PM   #26
Falzarr
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

I also wouldn't mind a link to Honey Hall.
Falzarr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 07:13 PM   #27
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 19,997
Thanks: 2,152
Thanked 5,274 Times in 2,677 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
Hello! I'm one of the moderators of this said discord server known as "Johto". We, moderators, strive to make the discord community a great place to be in, to talk, to share their lovely screenshots and such in the server. Though the community has been dried for months. We've attempted to talk with the owner of the server to cooperate and pass over the ownership of the server 4 months ago. Though the only responses we've ever gotten were immature and nonsense. Last night, I decided to bring this subject back up The owner refused to transfer ownership to one of the moderators. The only responses we've had gotten from him were simply saying that "He doesn't care about the server with the things he had said: "Go get a job", "Get a life", "Think i'm gonna sit around worry about people in this community? Don't make me laugh lol. if you think I care. You're wrong kid." and "If you are so worried and all that then go make new server? I'm sure you'll like that. You'll have your kinds of people there."

In the end, after a discussion in our mod-chat. With the response, we've had received seems like we could not move forward as a server. Decided this on myself that it was time to burn it to the ground for good. This server had meant a lot to me, my fellow volunteered moderators and the members of the community on making it the best place to be in for some time.

With that thank you for staying in the sever!

By any means, if it was possible to make an actual NS(Neko-Sentai) discord server that isn't run by a monkey and someone cares about it then good. I for one could make a new one, though with the amount of storm has been happening I don't think Gulkeva would give me permission to anyone managing/making one. If he does then great!

An official discord was never made due to a few reasons...

Mainly Neko-sentai doesn't really have any moderation/mods. I don't think of of the ones listed mod anymore actually, or even visit after so many years ... (think the sites around 13 years old now?)

I don't have too much time to dedicate to running a discord server and making sure its up and running (not going crazy).

Between work, living in Japan (which is about 14 hours different from America, where the majority live in) and already making sure NS forums don't go too crazy, I won't have much time.

Working on learning Japanese so I can actually buy/translate doujins myself.

I personally don't have time to make/run/maintain one, I would essentially be nonexistent. I already have a sort of hard time keeping up with scans in a timely fashion.. speaking of which I need to do one today, I forgot O_o

Also, I need to do the August updates/Comiket stuff soon...


Anyway, as mentioned if someone wants to make another... they can I guess O_o

p.s.

If I did make an official NS discord, I would basically be the admin that would be near non-active during "America hours". It would literally be up to the mods during the "day" to make sure things are in check, and if mods are acting crazy, for their... uhh "correction" at night by me basically. I'm only on now, making these posts because its summer vacation and I can be on during NA hours.

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 07-28-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #28
Hotaru
Cutie-Pie
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 6
Twitter: JohtoXIV
Tumblr: pocketjohto
Thanks: 1
Thanked 67 Times in 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
An official discord was never made due to a few reasons...

Mainly Neko-sentai doesn't really have any moderation/mods. I don't think of of the ones listed mod anymore actually, or even visit after so many years ... (think the sites around 13 years old now?)

I don't have too much time to dedicate to running a discord server and making sure its up and running (not going crazy).

Between work, living in Japan (which is about 14 hours different from America, where the majority live in) and already making sure NS forums don't go too crazy, I won't have much time.

Working on learning Japanese so I can actually buy/translate doujins myself.

I personally don't have time to make/run/maintain one, I would essentially be nonexistent. I already have a sort of hard time keeping up with scans in a timely fashion.. speaking of which I need to do one today, I forgot O_o

Also, I need to do the August updates/Comiket stuff soon...


Anyway, as mentioned if someone wants to make another... they can I guess O_o

p.s.

If I did make an official NS discord, I would basically be the admin that would be near non-active during "America hours". It would literally be up to the mods during the "day" to make sure things are in check, and if mods are acting crazy, for their... uhh "correction" at night by me basically. I'm only on now, making these posts because its summer vacation and I can be on during NA hours.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be honest, if you were to make one, I don't think being in the opposite side of the earth would affect much since the community is a mixture of NA/EU/JP players or members. Nobody has the time to look at these sorts of things most of their time. Why it great having other moderators with different time-zones to help out.

Other than that, I'd be willing to make one (¯\_(ツ)_/¯) even if it isn't "Offical".
Hotaru is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:00 AM   #29
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 19,997
Thanks: 2,152
Thanked 5,274 Times in 2,677 Posts

Default

Well, I guess I'll look into starting one up later tonight (Japan time).

I do have some free time because of my summer vacation now.
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
Purissu (07-29-2018)
Old 07-29-2018, 09:29 AM   #30
Asator666
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 2 Posts

Default

And there i thought, i got kicked out of the discord and was wondering why. That's sad, that this part of the community got killed
Asator666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:36 AM   #31
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 19,997
Thanks: 2,152
Thanked 5,274 Times in 2,677 Posts

Default

Well, the day ended up a bit longer than expected so I'll be doing the manga scan and discord server setup tomorrow (Japan time).

All the previous mods can be mods again, if they want to (I have no idea who they are though!)

Its like 10:30pm at night in japan as of this post.
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 10:00 AM   #32
Asator666
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 2 Posts

Default

well, than gn8 ^^
4PM here ^^
Asator666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 03:10 PM   #33
ghostxhunter
Lala princess
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Hey, someone have HH discord Link?
ghostxhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:59 PM   #34
forleafe
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Id also like a discord link to honey hall if anyone would like to send it? It's SUUUPER hard to find!
forleafe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:48 AM   #35
Rinko
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Thanks: 152
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Default

Could someone link me the HH and NS discord please? ^^
Rinko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:56 AM   #36
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 19,997
Thanks: 2,152
Thanked 5,274 Times in 2,677 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinko View Post
Could someone link me the HH and NS discord please? ^^
I don't know the HH discord, but the Neko-sentai official discord is
https://discord.gg/cEz47jK
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
Celesyna (08-05-2018), Rinko (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 10:04 AM   #37
Rinko
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Thanks: 152
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
I don't know the HH discord, but the Neko-sentai official discord is
https://discord.gg/cEz47jK
Thank you! ^^
Rinko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:28 AM   #38
rinrin
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default LF HH discord link

Does anyone have the HH discord link cant find it anywhere
rinrin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:55 PM   #39
Rippling-chicken
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

hmm. either the Eorzea's lewdest discord imploded, or i got banned from their server for...lurking? hmm. weird.
Rippling-chicken is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:23 PM   #40
Rinko
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Thanks: 152
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippling-chicken View Post
hmm. either the Eorzea's lewdest discord imploded, or i got banned from their server for...lurking? hmm. weird.
I noticed it gone from my discord list as well.
Rinko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.