Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-15-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

Default I'm sorry, but I have to get something off my chest

I know I shouldn't let this bother me, but I find it really difficult to ignore and I don't know why. Ever since the Futa Mod was released, I've been accused of being a Futa a TON, and have had people suggest that I only glamour topless, or just simply take off my pants if I want to be nakey.

I can't fully blame them, mind you, since they don't know me, but I have an all-or-nothing mentality. I'll either glamour naked or not at all, so going halfsies like that doesn't work for me. Like, for some reason just BEING nakey isn't enough for me, I need to glamour that way. I get a certain... thrill I guess when I'm doing content in the buff like that. Mind you it's not really something I do for lewd reasons, just something I enjoy. (it does arouse me from time to time but that's neither here nor there, nor is it my main reason for glamouring naked). https://puu.sh/AmSUs/09960300e7.png (Link is NSFW)<< That's what I see on my screen when I glamour nakey ((unless I'm streaming).

Now I know what some of you might say, "Just ignore it, it's what you see on your screen that matters" or some variance of that, and I know. I try to ignore it, but it only makes me feel even more self-conscious about it. I can't tell you why, because honestly? I don't know for sure.

I'm happy for those of you who wanted this mod, I don't hate the mod itself, not directly, but I do feel... a bit of bias towards it because of, I want to say negative reactions but its not really that, I just don't personally like it?

I dunno really.. just bugs me I guess no matter how hard I try to ignore it;;
Old 05-16-2018, 01:21 PM   #2
OliveOiled
RandomHyur's partner.
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitemageSerenia View Post
I know I shouldn't let this bother me, but I find it really difficult to ignore and I don't know why. Ever since the Futa Mod was released, I've been accused of being a Futa a TON, and have had people suggest that I only glamour topless, or just simply take off my pants if I want to be nakey.

I can't fully blame them, mind you, since they don't know me, but I have an all-or-nothing mentality. I'll either glamour naked or not at all, so going halfsies like that doesn't work for me. Like, for some reason just BEING nakey isn't enough for me, I need to glamour that way. I get a certain... thrill I guess when I'm doing content in the buff like that. Mind you it's not really something I do for lewd reasons, just something I enjoy. (it does arouse me from time to time but that's neither here nor there, nor is it my main reason for glamouring naked). https://puu.sh/AmSUs/09960300e7.png (Link is NSFW)<< That's what I see on my screen when I glamour nakey ((unless I'm streaming).

Now I know what some of you might say, "Just ignore it, it's what you see on your screen that matters" or some variance of that, and I know. I try to ignore it, but it only makes me feel even more self-conscious about it. I can't tell you why, because honestly? I don't know for sure.

I'm happy for those of you who wanted this mod, I don't hate the mod itself, not directly, but I do feel... a bit of bias towards it because of, I want to say negative reactions but its not really that, I just don't personally like it?

Either way ignoring it is all you can do. I use emp to become flat chested, so any passerby will probably see me with big melons on the opposite end of the spectrum as my character. I hate tattoos but I am likely more ink than skin on some clients. It is how it is.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #3
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveOiled View Post
Either way ignoring it is all you can do. I use emp to become flat chested, so any passerby will probably see me with big melons on the opposite end of the spectrum as my character. I hate tattoos but I am likely more ink than skin on some clients. It is how it is.
I know that feeling all too well, but try as hard as I might, its tough to ignore, and I'm not entirely sure why. I do my best though, what else can I really do? it's not like I can mind control the entire world and make them use the exact same set up I do. wait... that's a good idea...! I'ma go get started on that right away! >:D
Old 05-16-2018, 04:07 PM   #4
Hakumei
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

With how much mods have advanced lately, many people will see the same thing as many different things, so, ignoring really is about all you can do. Maybe blacklist the idiots that pop up, but that may be a little extreme.

You're happy with your mod set up, you see what you want to see, that really is all that matters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hakumei For This Useful Post:
WhitemageSerenia (05-16-2018)
Old 05-16-2018, 05:46 PM   #5
Ryujiv2
Exhibitionist Elezen
Forum Member

Quote:
I've been accused of being a Futa
So, people:
1) Mod their own game to display futa instead of female
2) Accuse others of being a futa

You can't esuna stupid, I guess
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryujiv2 For This Useful Post:
WhitemageSerenia (05-16-2018)
Old 05-16-2018, 07:07 PM   #6
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujiv2 View Post
So, people:
1) Mod their own game to display futa instead of female
2) Accuse others of being a futa

You can't esuna stupid, I guess
Yeah, pretty much. They think that what they see on their screen is Canon lol. But then again, people are stupid like that irl ya know?
Old 05-16-2018, 11:44 PM   #7
Rinko
Forum Member

Quote:

Forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but maybe it has nothing to do with the mods and just someone is mistaken your character for someone with a similar name.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:25 AM   #8
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinko View Post
Forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but maybe it has nothing to do with the mods and just someone is mistaken your character for someone with a similar name.
While that is a possibility I sincerely doubt that is the case.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion