Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 07-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #521
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki98 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by clipping but there's two possible solutions to your problem.

1.Make sure the body (not material but body) parts of the dress aren't set to non collision to the model's body parts.
or....
2.You probably need to weight the dress onto the model properly.

If you're having trouble setting the dress right on the models just remove every bone,body and joint (Not the models vertex material) then load the dress in. From there just align the dress with every part (bones,joint, and body included) just right onto the models body then remove the models material and save it. Then load the model again as new then load the dress as add and your done. After that you need to rely on the 2 steps.
the problem is in the rig, i tried blenders skinswrap weight transfer combo, it clips in various body parts [ breasts, armpits, waist fron back, hips]. ive tried the pmxeditor plug in it does the same shit on a worse degree. ive even went as far as taking weight data off the body and adding to the dress on individual verticles, but it still clips. i dont know why, its infuriating. is it because the dress is slightly larger scale than the body? is it because the mesh is a different pattern? why cant i add simple underwear without it cliping or having retardedly large gaps wih the body
Old 07-10-2016, 07:19 PM   #522
FadingCross
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
the problem is in the rig, i tried blenders skinswrap weight transfer combo, it clips in various body parts [ breasts, armpits, waist fron back, hips]. ive tried the pmxeditor plug in it does the same shit on a worse degree. ive even went as far as taking weight data off the body and adding to the dress on individual verticles, but it still clips. i dont know why, its infuriating. is it because the dress is slightly larger scale than the body? is it because the mesh is a different pattern? why cant i add simple underwear without it cliping or having retardedly large gaps wih the body
It's likely because the dress have different mesh pattern. When the underwear/body mesh bend in a certain way, the mesh on dress have to follow perfectly otherwise clipping is unavoidable with a skin tight clothing. Most of the China dressed models have their body mesh removed to avoid clipping. So far I've only found one with the breasts are intact, the rest of the main body area are removed.

For a skin tight clothing like china dress, my lazy way to do it is to double the vertices using hi-poly plug in. 50% of the time, it will fix the clipping with additional minor adjustments. The problem of doing this is, it will tax your system to the point it becomes very laggy in pmx editor.

Last edited by FadingCross; 07-10-2016 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 01:40 PM   #523
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingCross View Post
It's likely because the dress have different mesh pattern. When the underwear/body mesh bend in a certain way, the mesh on dress have to follow perfectly otherwise clipping is unavoidable with a skin tight clothing. Most of the China dressed models have their body mesh removed to avoid clipping. So far I've only found one with the breasts are intact, the rest of the main body area are removed.

For a skin tight clothing like china dress, my lazy way to do it is to double the vertices using hi-poly plug in. 50% of the time, it will fix the clipping with additional minor adjustments. The problem of doing this is, it will tax your system to the point it becomes very laggy in pmx editor.
its not entirely skin tight, since the bottom is physics based. kirel showed me the double mesh gig, but it has its own issues. im not lookin for gimmicks or shortcuts, just a proper dress up...
sigh... i guess im asking too much, this is not the same level compared to the basic crap tutorials i nail togeather. im just tired of all this trial and error with no results.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:01 PM   #524
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
its not entirely skin tight, since the bottom is physics based. kirel showed me the double mesh gig, but it has its own issues. im not lookin for gimmicks or shortcuts, just a proper dress up...
sigh... i guess im asking too much, this is not the same level compared to the basic crap tutorials i nail togeather. im just tired of all this trial and error with no results.
Your only hope is to find a dress that fits that base or change the base entirely. You can also try to download the base/model and cloths again, sometimes models get corrupt (happened to me in multiple occasions) and it creates some problems with the models overall data.

You can also try to get a basic understanding in blender (Which is annoying)

Which base/model and type of clothing are you using? (So I can try to see if i can help)

Also can anyone help me with these two passwords. The pass is probably in plain sight but i can't figure it out.
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5288269
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5005056
Old 07-11-2016, 11:27 PM   #525
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:

Also can anyone help me with these two passwords. The pass is probably in plain sight but i can't figure it out.
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5288269
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5005056
For the first one it's the character's last name in half-width katakana.
For the second one it's the character's name in full width katakana (you can copy it directly from the square brackets in the description).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mithraug For This Useful Post:
Matadere (07-12-2016), Yuki98 (07-12-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 11:54 PM   #526
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

never had a corrupt model as far as i recall
Attached Files
File Type: rar Teto Tda式重音テトチャイナ.rar (12.08 MB, 130 views)
Old 07-12-2016, 02:16 AM   #527
omomoi
Otokonoko Lover
Forum Member

There appears to be a new Kawakaze edit based off of cilky's and it's distribution ends soon.

ecchi(dot)iwara(dot)tv/node/79490

The password seems to be the ship launch date and the date she was added to the game but I have found no info on the latter. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:08 AM   #528
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omomoi View Post
There appears to be a new Kawakaze edit based off of cilky's and it's distribution ends soon.

The password seems to be the ship launch date and the date she was added to the game but I have found no info on the latter. Any help would be appreciated.
this has already been covered, read the thread
Old 07-12-2016, 09:12 AM   #529
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithraug View Post
For the first one it's the character's last name in half-width katakana.
For the second one it's the character's name in full width katakana (you can copy it directly from the square brackets in the description).
Still don't get the first one, (Half width katakana?) I can get hiragana passwords not katakana
Thanks for the second pass
Old 07-12-2016, 09:49 AM   #530
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
never had a corrupt model as far as i recall
You need tda clothing and you need to position it with all the body and joints in the right position to make it work comfortably. If use tda clothing you need to sometimes set body,bones and joints follow the model. If any clothing has a bone then all you usually have to do is connect that bone to the part closest the area of the model then it shouldn't clip with the model. Some pieces of clothing don't have bones so you need to make one and apply weight then connect it.

The top applies to single parts of clothing, something like a dress especially a tight chinese dress is extremely hard to work with. (If its a tda dress and the weight plugin isn't working then you need to manually weight it). I can recommend implementing morphs to the model. For example you can split the bosoms to make the chest area better to work with then turn it invisible. Then make a material morph to make it appear while making the clothes disappear at the same time. If the dress has multiple parts you can also create bones for each part and set them to follow the area.
Sorry but i don't know how to make a picture tutorial to further help you
Old 07-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #531
Matadere
Regular Memer
Forum Member

Twitter: mata_dere

Quote:

Kawakaze was introduced during Summer 2015 Event which started on 10th August 2015.
This one has more sliders but still has visible seams ffs. Is it too much to ask for one good Kawakaze edit?
The Following User Says Thank You to Matadere For This Useful Post:
omomoi (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #532
jjlee7723
Forum Member

Quote:
im5288269
im5005056

Spoiler: show
Code:
im5288269 オサフネ
im5005056 ナツ

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 07-13-2016 at 08:56 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjlee7723 For This Useful Post:
omomoi (07-12-2016), vgadict (07-12-2016), Yuki98 (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 01:05 PM   #533
jjlee7723
Forum Member

Quote:

ecchi 79490
Spoiler: show
Code:
江風進水日+江風の艦これ実装日= 1936110120150810

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 07-13-2016 at 08:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjlee7723 For This Useful Post:
omomoi (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 04:41 PM   #534
omomoi
Otokonoko Lover
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadere View Post
Kawakaze was introduced during Summer 2015 Event which started on 10th August 2015.
This one has more sliders but still has visible seams ffs. Is it too much to ask for one good Kawakaze edit?
Thanks. I thought the model would have breast physics too but I was wrong. I've tried to add them myself but they don't look too good.
Old 07-15-2016, 04:39 PM   #535
omomoi
Otokonoko Lover
Forum Member

I'm eding J&J's Crime Type Miku and created some new morphs (I'm new to editing.) I created a morph to slide Miku's panties down and when her lower body bone is still the morph is fine, but whenever it is moved or the legs are moved they don't move with the panties at all. Could someone help me on how to fix this if there is a fix?
imgur(dot)com/BdquU15
Old 07-16-2016, 12:53 AM   #536
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I'm eding J&J's Crime Type Miku and created some new morphs (I'm new to editing.) I created a morph to slide Miku's panties down and when her lower body bone is still the morph is fine, but whenever it is moved or the legs are moved they don't move with the panties at all. Could someone help me on how to fix this if there is a fix?
imgur(dot)com/BdquU15
this is because the panties follow the crotch.

in this case you need to make the panties a different model [or have its own bone] and adjust them durring the pull manualy, to avoid cliping.
The Following User Says Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
omomoi (07-16-2016)
Old 07-16-2016, 08:30 AM   #537
nelson63
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Kakomiki new Model (Full Body)
imaginegirls.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nelson63 For This Useful Post:
guthix (07-16-2016), vgadict (07-16-2016)
Old 07-16-2016, 01:07 PM   #538
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson63 View Post
Kakomiki new Model (Full Body)
imaginegirls.com
before i start murking up the crotch area, is there a uncensored body texture floating around anywhere?
Old 07-16-2016, 02:01 PM   #539
Moondrag
Forum Member

Does anyone know why some (although very few) models give this error message in PMX editor? It won't load the model and MikuMikuMoving won't load it either. (Although it does load in MikuMikuDance just fine) Also, this Alma model has...problems if I rotate her bones but only in MikuMikuMoving. Anyone know the problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-16.png
Views:	32
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	174509   Click image for larger version

Name:	oh dear.png
Views:	115
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	174510  
Old 07-16-2016, 10:39 PM   #540
nelson63
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
before i start murking up the crotch area, is there a uncensored body texture floating around anywhere?
Kakomiki's Habit:

open the body texture file in Photoshop, you will find he pud a extra layer in "channel" , delete it than you will have a complete one.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat