Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff

Notices

Old 02-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #1
vindalu52
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Red face Request... an addition to NaughtyMod

Hi!

I was wondering if it would be possible to make some thing of the pubic hair area on Miqo'te (specifically, though I realize Highlander and Elezen share the same models) to get a more accurate... or. Hm, lets say more "cat-like" version of pubic hair.

I had in mind something like this (my character is blonde btw, so this is why it works):

[tried to put attachment below, sorry I haven't been subscribed long enough to just link it]

(but basically, something kinda like the Siren GF from FF8)

Obviously not exactly that, but something where, as a cat, the hair covers "most" of the pubic area. Not looking for like... a bush, or something massive, but just something more than a little circle right on top of the uterus.
I'm looking for hair that would (potentially) match the hair of the character, though I think that'd have to be done on an individual basis with TextTools every time hair color is changed, no?
I'd like something that... covers the area, not completely certainly but just enough to make it look like the pubic hair actually is a cat's fur, covering the majority of the pubic area and possibly allowing some of the vaginal lips to show, so that the hair ends before the bottom for the groin and isn't reaching down between the legs.

In FF8's Siren there's way more hair covering than what I'm envisioning; something more like a highly toned down version of that where the vaginal lips are still visible and it actually looks like there's fur (instead of pubic hair) or nothing at all.

I have *no* idea how to do shading and all of this and am continually astounded at everyone's technical prowess and simply taking the time to help me out when I've not understood (what I'm sure is) the most basic of problems.

I wish I could learn this software better because it really is quite incredible what it gives and can change in the game.

Any more clarification I'd be happy to answer... And no worries if this is too simple/difficult/stupid/unpopular a request to bother to attempt.

Thank you soooooo!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Final-Fantasy-VIII_Siren.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	189256  

Last edited by vindalu52; 02-17-2018 at 02:23 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff