Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #1341
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
>on Bowlroll that I don't have access to

seriously get a fake account, da is so full of trash. its like those hags that pretend to be teens with camera angles and clothing, looks nice in the thumbnail, dissapointment once you click on it.
By and large I agree, this is like the second time I've even gone on DA this year. However they have some diamonds in the rough, the key is to just not bother with Vocaloid or Utau models there, those are usually the subpar ones (and are usually the ones with a million dumb rules too). I managed to get a bunch of Dragonball, Pokemon, Earthbound, Overwatch and Sonic models that I'd been putting comedy movie projects on hold for because I didn't have them, and some rigged gamerip Senran Kagura models too. Also there are a few good partmakers, I grabbed a bunch of CM3D2 hairstyles and stages.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:58 AM   #1342
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Minami is done. Skin is card-accurate. I made a few last minute adjustments to her eyes because they aren't the same shape as most of the other girls'.

The ponytail model actually has more polygons than the hair-down version (due to the ponytail itself being extremely high-poly). Also the bangs are not identical, the hair-down version has almost all of them repositioned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mmmiiiiinamiiiiiiiis.png
Views:	19
Size:	304.3 KB
ID:	187829  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 11-11-2017 at 02:04 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:14 AM   #1343
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

http://ecchi.iwara.tv/images/ray-mmd...AA%9E%EF%BC%89

someone know or try make this effect ? can anyone translate this in English ?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #1344
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
http://ecchi.iwara.tv/images/ray-mmd...AA%9E%EF%BC%89

someone know or try make this effect ? can anyone translate this in English ?
go to the forums, there are a few threads discussing how to use ray, and there's a few people who explain things in detail
Old 11-11-2017, 03:18 PM   #1345
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
go to the forums, there are a few threads discussing how to use ray, and there's a few people who explain things in detail
can't found any tutorial for raycast on this forum .. only author's works .. can u show me pls ? )
Old 11-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #1346
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
can't found any tutorial for raycast on this forum .. only author's works .. can u show me pls ? )
I would, but the mass pile of new thread spam made me loose track of most of the useful threads. you'll have to look for it yourself.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:23 AM   #1347
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Miho is coming along, but her CM3D2 hair needed all kinds of work to make it fit, and even after deleting all the extra mesh I could her hair still has more vertices than all the other girls' do. Also the weighting on her bangs got all screwed up and I will have to fix it, but not tonight. I don't see her getting done before Tuesday if her bangs are as jacked up as I think they are. Must sleep, work in the morning.

Edit: Miho is done. I completely re-rigged her hair and modified its physics. As I was finishing her up I noticed I forgot to get rid of those malfunctioning toe IK bones from the base bodies I was using so I had to delete them and re-rig the feet for her, Miku, Kirari, Ranko and Karen. There's quite an interesting story behind her model, but it's not worth a wall of text here. I think she turned out pretty well.

Next is either Mika or Uzuki.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	miporin.png
Views:	4
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	187890   Click image for larger version

Name:	mihodone.png
Views:	4
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	187907  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 11-15-2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Model done, not worth bumping thread for.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat