Notices

Old 10-19-2007, 10:38 PM   #101
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,716 Times in 3,494 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbreeze

Receiving anal sex is arguably more stimulating for a man than it is a woman, but you don't see guys jumping up and volunteering to take it in the ass.
I'm kinda curious, is this from like medical fact because of how the organs are or... from visual experiance or word of mouth?

I mean guy technically only has 2 entrances, he don't have a third choice! Maybe a gay guy (or coke fiend?) likes sucking dick more then sticking it in someones ass. (Ques the crack smoker from dave chapelle show)

I mean... I'm sure in the world there are...
Girls that like to suck dick more then anything or in the ass or in the pussy and no where else.

I'm sure there are guys out there that like dick in there mouth more then the ass or visa versa.

I'd say its down to personal preferance OF THAT PERSON.
Medical facts can't prov it 100% because "its a stimulation sensitive area"... I mean like probably good example is S&M.

Some people if you whip them awhile they may like it.. demand more get errect/orgasm from it, while others will probably go limp, scream for you to stop pass out etc.

So to sum it all up with the derailment...!

You like what you like, you hate what you hate... till you experiment you don't know cept by peer presure/enviroment telling you "what its like"!

-edit Currently don't have a girlfriend to experiment so... yeah! /hide
Old 10-19-2007, 11:07 PM   #102
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
I'm kinda curious, is this from like medical fact because of how the organs are or... from visual experience or word of mouth?
Men have prostates and women don't. I can't say I know what receiving anal is like from personal experience. But I've heard that anal sex can make some guys ejaculate while flaccid and having no direct penile stimulation at all. Many gay men have a desire to be women, and since they don't have a vagina theres only two alternatives, oral and anal. Receiving anal gives them the sense of being penetrated and becoming more feminine. Woman on the other hand, they don't need to feel more feminine from anal. Maybe more defiled or naughty, but I can't imagine it making them feel any more of woman than they already are. And since they don't have prostates its not as pleasurable for them, especially when they have a hole that doesn't need 30 minutes of lube, preparation and stretch practice.

Again I still think its a shame most women won't even give it a try. Anal is a big fetish for me and if my girlfriend wouldn't be willing to try it at least once I'd be pretty disappointed. But if she did I'd be very appreciative and honored. Also I'd um, be willing to return the favor. Usually if its unpleasant, that means its not being done properly. So I'd do everything I could to make sure its pleasurable for her too that one time. Then maybe she'd be willing to do it again, if not oh well, at least thats one fantasy fulfilled before I die. >_>
Old 10-20-2007, 12:07 AM   #103
Silverbreeze
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'm not against it and would give it a try, I just think that some girls are slightly offended by it by the fact that their partner doesnt want to have vaginal sex with them because its not good enough anymore, and now they want to stick it in their butt, I could see how that would hurt the self-confidence in one's body.

It's a proven fact btw Gul, its your prostate. If its done right, every man should get pleasure from their prostate being stimulated, just like every woman gets pleasure from their clitoris being stimulated, it's proven fact. Good luck getting a guy to let you try anything like that though.

Its rare for women to enjoy anal as much as vaginal from what I recall, as its already hard for women to orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone with the penis, it's even harder to do from anal for most women. Still I think that most girls won't be completely adamant about it if you talk it over with them, give them good reasons why you want to try it, and give them a little coaxng.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:44 AM   #104
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,716 Times in 3,494 Posts

Quote:
It's a proven fact btw Gul, its your prostate. If its done right, every man should get pleasure from their prostate being stimulated, just like every woman gets pleasure from their clitoris being stimulated, it's proven fact. Good luck getting a guy to let you try anything like that though.

"If its done right"... but how many women know how to... "do it properly" O_o?

I guess personnaly as long as its a women I'd experiment on that once as long as she's not strapping on a horse size thing or shoving a fist down there... O_o
Old 10-20-2007, 03:48 AM   #105
Angst
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
as long as she's not strapping on a horse size thing or shoving a fist down there... O_o
No interest in being the next goatse then? =x

In all seriousness though.. If its a serious relationship and not just some fling then I think most guys would be willing to try it... Though as with women, the guy would need a nice coaxing.. I'm not sure if girls see gay guys as more accepted then lesbians.. but from a males point of view lesbians are more accepted then gay guys.. I'm not sure if thats another double standard that exists.. but many guys worry a *lot* about their image..

So if its just some random fling then there's little to no chance they'd be willing to risk having such a secret like them trying anal sex get out... and if the end up liking it can you imagine the confusion they'd have? If they aren't really secure (most guys aren't) then whats to stop them from worrying about being gay? They like it up the butt so obviously that means they want to start dressing hair and speaking with a lisp right? (=x excuse the stereotypes xD )

Anyway.. if its someone you really care about then you should know how open minded they are, you shouldn't have to worry about these trade offs and such... If its someone you're just getting with, well give it time for them to trust you a bit more. Thats what it boils down to... If you trust someone enough to love you, well you trust them enough to want to please and not hurt you. Obviously there are exceptions to that like... "No hunny I don't think I'd get off by you stabbing me with a kitchen knife." but for just taboo things most will have an open mind, if you don't have that in common then sex life will be the least of your worries. (This goes for trying things for a first time.. if you've already tried something and *know* you don't like it no point in being convinced to try it again.)

To sum up 3 paragraphs in a few words... Try anything once with someone you trust.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:10 AM   #106
Marafice_Eye
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
I'm not against it and would give it a try, I just think that some girls are slightly offended by it by the fact that their partner doesnt want to have vaginal sex with them because its not good enough anymore, and now they want to stick it in their butt, I could see how that would hurt the self-confidence in one's body.

Its rare for women to enjoy anal as much as vaginal from what I recall, as its already hard for women to orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone with the penis, it's even harder to do from anal for most women. Still I think that most girls won't be completely adamant about it if you talk it over with them, give them good reasons why you want to try it, and give them a little coaxng.
See thats how I look at it, I want to try it with a girl sometime (anal I mean) but if she doesnt like it, then we dont do it again, simple as that. And if she asks for something in return (as long as its not something completely off the wall) I would 95% be willing to try what she wants
Old 10-20-2007, 08:30 AM   #107
Silverbreeze
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

I guess personnaly as long as its a women I'd experiment on that once as long as she's not strapping on a horse size thing or shoving a fist down there... O_o
Because the first time a guy sticks it up your ass he knows exactly what he's doing right? Hell not even the ass, I'm sure all guys are experts the first time they have sex right? :P

I promise I won't use a huge one Gulkeeva :D
Old 10-20-2007, 08:44 AM   #108
Marafice_Eye
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Because the first time a guy sticks it up your ass he knows exactly what he's doing right? Hell not even the ass, I'm sure all guys are experts the first time they have sex right? :P

Lol Silver, you are just too cool for your own good XD
Old 10-21-2007, 03:39 AM   #109
erasmus
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

as with everything, some guys are better than others their first time.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:38 AM   #110
Silverbreeze
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

We're not talking about doing it better than someone, we're talking about doing something "right".With any sexual relationship with someone new, you're not going to get it "perfect" the first time, because people are different in what they enjoy, and that goes especially for girls.

As with most things, you can read up on them, research them, practice them, but until you actually do it you don't know exactly what its like, so its quite impossible to be exactly correct at it. I don't think is has anything to do with natural ability (unless you're talking about dick size or something, which is a wholle 'nother debate on its own) when it comes to most things sexual, as much as it comes down to just listening to your partner, and sometimes you have to listen with just more than your ears.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #111
Katella Zeyn
OMG PWNIES
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasmus
Quote:
Or maybe because guys have fetishes and fantasies (such as having anal sex) that they want to explore, yet they won't take the time to explore their partner's fetishes and fantasies.

Receiving anal sex is arguably more stimulating for a man than it is a woman, but you don't see guys jumping up and volunteering to take it in the ass. I'm going to guess that giving it feels great for a guy too, so my question would be, if you know you wanna bang your girl in the ass, but she's not that into it, wouldn't you be trying to do things to convince her to give you a chance (hint: exploring some of her fantasies and stop being a selfish asshole, then maybe she would be more interested in trying yours).

I don't know about you guys, but a guy saying no to a threesome with another guy because he's "insecure and scared" and then expecting you to let him stick it up your butt, just doesn't sound right to me. It's like guys who expect blowjobs all the time but won't return the favor. that shit isn't fair, and I know after the first time it happens, I stop doing it
so now sex is a trade-off?

tbh if my girl says no, i'm alright with that. if she says yes, she can't say later, "well i did xxx for you, now you have to do yyy for me."

that's not right, and not how a relationship should work.

if she says at the time, "so if i do xxx will you give yyy a try sometime?" then i'll think about it, but i'm not going to be forced into a guy/guy/girl threesome just because she said it was ok for us to have a guy/girl/girl threesome.

In a relationship, everything is a trade off to some extent. It's called compromise.

Quote:
I just don't see why guys have to be so paranoid about the shit, the only thing I hear when guys discuss it is "omg I'm not gay, I don't want to see another guy's penis" yet they expect us to be excited about feeling up / kissing / etc another girl. Once again, double standards.
Whether or not that's double standards would be somewhat situational, I think. If the girl is just heterosexual, then yeah, it'd be a double standard. If the girl is bi, however, then it's not really a double standard. And, if you want to argue it is, it's one we put ourselves into by being bi, but it's not like we have a choice in the matter.

My bf is adamantly against 2guy/1girl threesomes for two reasons.

1) He *is* straight and thus innately not fond of the idea of doing anything sexual involving another guy, which is perfectly understandable.

2) He's possessive. Now, his possessive view does have some silly male symbolism to it, but I find his view arousing so I wouldn't argue with it. Suffice it to say, nothing a girl can do with me is as symbolically possessive as what my bf can do, so there's no essence of competition (or "serving two masters") involved.

Lucky for him, while the idea of 2guy/1girl sex peaks my interest a little, I'm more fond of the idea of 1guy/2girl sex, cause then I get everything I want and the second girl can always simulate the actions a second guy could do while not crossing those aforementioned possession lines.

Quote:
I've heard from many girls that guy/girl/girl threesomes sucked in their experience, and that it all boils down to the girls fighting over dick.
The problem in those instances is that the girls were most likely either heterosexual or bi with a *heavy* preference for men. They're more interested in sex with the guy than sex with each other.

The thing is, that's also much more of an issue in 2girl/1guy sex than 2guy/1girl sex because of the bodies involved. A guy's only got one cock. A girl's got three holes. Yeah, a guy can use his fingers or his mouth, but unless it's 2 girls on top, I can't imagine many men being able to multitask that well.

2girl/1guy sex is typically going to work best if the girls are as interested in sex with each other as they are in sex with the guy (or one girl is equally interested in both and one is more interested in sex with the other girl).

2guy/1girl sex, though, can easily just have each guy pick a hole and fuck it, rather than the guys having to fight over a hole, unless they're both absurdly obsessed with vaginal only, which seems unlikely to me. I've never met a guy who wasn't just happy to fill a hole with his cock and fuck. >.>

Quote:
I would love to have a threesome with my boyfriend and my best girl friend (who's an absolutely hottie) we've already discussed the possibility before and she agreed to try it sometime, The question is, why can I be secure doing a threesome with my girl when her body is 100x nicer than mine, but a guy's immediate excuse is "I'm not gay"? If you want us to be open minded about your fantasies and fetishes, you gotta be open minded about ours. Call it a trade off or whatever you want.
I don't know much about you, but I can guess from this statement that you're bi, and if you have a preference, it's not heavy enough to cause much interference.

Note how you said you'd love to have a threesome that's 1guy/2girl. Now, what you're saying you want also is a 2guy/1girl threesome, since you're "giving your bf what he wants." However, you're getting something you want, too. That would mean you getting 2 things you want if you get the other threesome also, while he's only getting one thing he wants (unless he *wants* to have a threesome involving another guy), which would be unfair.

That aspect is one small reason why I don't push my bf to let us have a threesome involving a second guy.

Quote:
Many gay men have a desire to be women
?

A gay man prefering the submissive (typically "female") role during sex does not equate to him wanting to be a woman, which is an entirely different condition.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #112
Silverbreeze
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I know what you mean. If you're not into it, you're not into it, but is it really that hard just to say it? If I asked my boyfriend if he wanted a threesome with me and another guy and he said no because he's not comfortable around another guy like that, it would be fine. It just wierds me out when I get "No I'm not a fag" cause it feels like he hasn't given it any consideration. I would prefer 2 girls and a guy anyway, thats why I've never really pushed for the opposite myself either.

To be honest the reason I'm kinda interested in 2guys and a girl is just curiosity, and it would be nice (although maybe a little selfish) to have my body the the center of attention for the both of them. Also, while we're being honest, double penetration kinda scares me. It's hot to watch in porn but the thought of it happening to me, when i really think about it, kinda sends a freaky chill up my spine.

Great post though, its always good to get another woman's insight on these kind of things :)
Old 01-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #113
alisonator
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I have plenty of fantasies about being raped, I dunno whether I like being submissive or if it's just that I like the idea, I can't really explain it

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum