Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Misc Files

Notices

Old 01-18-2015, 12:07 AM   #1
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Talking The "Stage Page" (Put all stages that are created or modded here!

Time for a new thread and I'm officially calling this one "The Stage page..

Now if you got a good looking sstage (and it doesn't have to be a strip club mind you.. but any good stage that could be used in a trollvids video, then by all means put it here..

After all The dancers want variety no?

So here it is..

The Stage Page!

Tucsoncoyote.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMD Pole Dance Club.zip (2.93 MB, 918 views)
File Type: zip Pole Dancing Motion (1).zip (286.8 KB, 817 views)

Last edited by Tucsoncoyote; 02-12-2015 at 03:23 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tucsoncoyote For This Useful Post:
Aisha Airin (01-18-2015), Lolinomicon (01-18-2015), Petardo238 (10-07-2016)
Old 02-12-2015, 03:12 PM   #2
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Exclamation Round 2: Another strip Club. A real dive.. Let's srpurce ths one up a little

Well here's taht Strip club from 14 on Videant Art, and to be honest, This place could use a lot more work..

Now here's some things I don't like.. and in fact maybe some of our modelers can fix som of these issues or suggest ideas..

1. The Rails..(Yes I know I really don't like Rails in strip clubs.. Sure we could put a sort of "Lighting structure like this cub around.. and frankly that would be much better.. But thos god awful rails? No, No no.. We need to remove them..

2. The Disco Bal.. (Reall are we talking that Retro?)

Actually this disco ball has a loto f potential as someone could add some lighting to it so it makes it look better.. and thus i would say if you want to modify that go ahead (After all if you look at the rules set down by the original coreator, you can edit it as long as you can credit her (or him)

so maybe we need those lights in there..

Stage itself.. LEt's be honest, a wooden stage doesn't cut it intoday's world of plastics and metals.. and in fact If someone could come up with an idea to get a workinf floor the shape of the floor on the stage itself, then that would be good...

The floor around the stage: (Really Checkerboards/ Ugh.. I mean you want to see a real strip club There's no real checkerboards anywhere.. maybe some carpeting yes, but checkerboards? What are we dealing with her, a chess board? this needs to be replace with some other ideas..

The Speakers.. Ugh.. what was she or he thinking? This is perhaps the worst idea to come out.. I mean look at any strip club.. and you can see that they don't have speakers that large anywhere.. in fact heck I have never seen something like that.. Maybe a DJ booth near the back.. and who knows.. maybe a pseudo DJ .. but thos speakers are not cool..

The Bar? Well this could use a rework as well and the thing it's lacking is seating.. and i mean enough for patrons to sit down.. Also the area around the floor needs some nice looking tables and chairs..

The rest of the club.. frankly this is just kind of bad.. and frankly I'm not trying to hurt this person's feelings but seriously.. this isn't a strip club it's a disaster...

I mean if there are any talented artists who could use blender and make this stage look more like a club, well then we need to change this around..

So what do you guys think? Maybe throw in a stripper pole as well?

after all I was thinking this is gonna be Trollvids strip club.. though we give Aniamy the credit.. so again what do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stripclub by Aniamy111.png
Views:	524
Size:	585.6 KB
ID:	156398  
Attached Files
File Type: zip mmd_strip_club_download_by_amiamy111-d4ys086.zip (585.5 KB, 563 views)

Last edited by Tucsoncoyote; 02-12-2015 at 03:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tucsoncoyote For This Useful Post:
Petardo238 (10-07-2016)
Old 02-16-2015, 09:30 AM   #3
Devilmetal17
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default From 3DCG to MMD thread

I think it's a bit double posting but here what kind of stage you can find on this thread:
http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=13648
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sample1.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	156607   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sample2.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	156608   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sample3.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	156609  

The Following User Says Thank You to Devilmetal17 For This Useful Post:
Petardo238 (10-07-2016)
Old 03-23-2015, 04:42 AM   #4
Aisha Airin
A Squishy Eringe
Forum Member

Here's the custom Bar stage I put together

IMPORTANT: your computer must be able to read JP characters or the bar section will turn up blank.

The Bed and Tray filled with tissues and lube can be moved out of the way.

Kinda heavy and stuff, feel free to change whatever... as a certain dad once said "I DON'T CARE!!!"

There's no rails for poledancing, but c'mon, how hard could it be to put a pole up there?

certain panels were blank to allow for whatever doors you want, i didn't have time to put up any.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aisha Airin For This Useful Post:
appelsinsaft (03-24-2015), jasper499 (05-09-2015), manhcuong (05-14-2016), Petardo238 (10-07-2016)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Misc Files