Notices

Old 05-23-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
Moondrag
Forum Member

Default Anyone have this model?

I'm looking for the Mariel
Code:
 (マリエル)
mmd model, since every time I try to download her, I get a 403 forbidden error. And in case your wondering, no. This is not for lewd stuff. I have been trying to get my MMD collection back up since my HDD crashed.

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 06-11-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:43 AM   #2
ZXC
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

If you are still looking for this model, the link in the description of the video at niconico worked for me:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13760761

I did have to tell my adblocker to allow the download site though. Try disabling your blocker temporarily, if you are running one. The file you want on the download page is up0002.zip at the very bottom, and you'll need the password listed below the link on niconico. It is not a full body model though, and I was not able to locate one elsewhere. It does come with the nice stage seen in the video though.

You can also download the model for レア様 on that page as well, which are files up0005.zip and up0007.zip and include another nice stage as seen in the video for that model, where the password for those files can be found:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8695572

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Misc Files