Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 07-20-2017, 11:25 AM   #1121
Yuumin
Forum Member

Oh, and do I replace the textures of all of them one by one, by clicking on the small light blue box, right?
Old 07-20-2017, 11:25 AM   #1122
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuumin View Post
Also, was I supposed to change it as png or tga?
the one you uploaded was fine, no changes needed
did you download the model i posted?

Quote:
Oh, and do I replace the textures of all of them one by one, by clicking on the small light blue box, right?
um... no, leave those alone.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #1123
Yuumin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
the one you uploaded was fine, no changes needed
did you download the model i posted?

um... no, leave those alone.
Downloading now, but I also have another model I wish to edit, so if you don't mind, could you please tell me how to change the textures? I think I know how to change the opaque from 0 to 1. But, if the small blue box isn't what i need to do to add the textures, I have no idea.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:40 AM   #1124
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

if you want to change a texture on a mesh you need to rewrite the adress.
simply click in the texture name, erase it [mesh will turn white], and write in the name of the new one [including the file type weather its png,bmp,tga ect, ect]
it will show up in pmx window once you type in the correct adress automaticaly
if the texture is in a different folder than the pmx file youll need to add the folders name and that wierd Y looking symbol.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:47 AM   #1125
Yuumin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
if you want to change a texture on a mesh you need to rewrite the adress.
simply click in the texture name, erase it [mesh will turn white], and write in the name of the new one [including the file type weather its png,bmp,tga ect, ect]
it will show up in pmx window once you type in the correct adress automaticaly
if the texture is in a different folder than the pmx file youll need to add the folders name and that wierd Y looking symbol.
I've done it. You've been a huge help to me today. You have saved me from wasting 10s of hours(not like I haven't wasted the whole of today and yesterday trying to do this). Thank you so much!
Old 07-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #1126
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I've done it. You've been a huge help to me today. You have saved me from wasting 10s of hours(not like I haven't wasted the whole of today and yesterday trying to do this). Thank you so much!
this is the least i can do to make my wasted 10s of hours less waistfull.
anyway have fun.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #1127
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So a couple pages ago I blah'd about the old edit protection hex edit the 40 to a 20 or whatever, and someone said that was what was done but manually correcting it doesn't fix the model, possibly because of chinese description text or somesuch, use blender to re-export to mmd. I tried that but I'm not able to export that model to mmd with blender for whatever reason. I'm using the special 'bbb' version that was supplied in this very thread before. Is there a new 'bbb' version or something? No big deal if not, for whatever reason the modeler did that just for that one specific model, not their newer ones, weird.

Anyway, I would appreciate some what is the @%@#%ing password/dl link help for the following:

1:
Can't find download link, and the video link thing gives me an error if it plays in the video:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5197165309?...=#108767861399

2: Same as above
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5232262105

3: I can't find the password to unpack the rar file:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5228411280
dl link is pan.baidu.com/s/1nvr5bb7
The description seems to CLAIM the password is 'av12276240' or 'av12276240/' (I can't tell which, neither work). I also tried 5s7w for good measure, but nope.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #1128
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
So a couple pages ago I blah'd about the old edit protection hex edit the 40 to a 20 or whatever, and someone said that was what was done but manually correcting it doesn't fix the model, possibly because of chinese description text or somesuch, use blender to re-export to mmd. I tried that but I'm not able to export that model to mmd with blender for whatever reason. I'm using the special 'bbb' version that was supplied in this very thread before. Is there a new 'bbb' version or something? No big deal if not, for whatever reason the modeler did that just for that one specific model, not their newer ones, weird.

Anyway, I would appreciate some what is the @%@#%ing password/dl link help for the following:

1:
Can't find download link, and the video link thing gives me an error if it plays in the video:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5197165309?...=#108767861399

2: Same as above
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5232262105

3: I can't find the password to unpack the rar file:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5228411280
dl link is pan.baidu.com/s/1nvr5bb7
The description seems to CLAIM the password is 'av12276240' or 'av12276240/' (I can't tell which, neither work). I also tried 5s7w for good measure, but nope.
I just trash locked models, yet to see one worthy of unlocking.

first 2. [don't ask me how I got here]
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvPcwh7#list...85%AC%E5%AE%A4

3rd. av is not a password, its a link to a video. kinda like nicos sm.

Last edited by guthix; 07-22-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:26 PM   #1129
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Thanks. Honestly I find the one I mentioned earlier to be of far better quality than the mast majority of models, but it is missing the nipples which honestly doesn't bother me at all but I reckon how it might to people here. I prefer naughty things being done to clothed women so...

I wont ask how you got there, but I'll ask how I can find that link (kidding). Thanks a bunch! I assume the pw was mentioned in said video?
Old 07-22-2017, 10:59 PM   #1130
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Thanks. Honestly I find the one I mentioned earlier to be of far better quality than the mast majority of models, but it is missing the nipples which honestly doesn't bother me at all but I reckon how it might to people here. I prefer naughty things being done to clothed women so...

I wont ask how you got there, but I'll ask how I can find that link (kidding). Thanks a bunch! I assume the pw was mentioned in said video?
>I prefer naughty things being done to clothed women so...
and I prefer doing naughty thing to clothed women who have something under those clothes...

I'm serious about that folder, this is the second time i've been there, and for the life of me, I can't remember how I navigated to find it. being sleep deprived doesn't help either.

no, it was in the comments.[ the ones below the video].

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat