Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art

Notices

Old 08-22-2015, 04:09 PM   #1
Alexandrious
Paladin
Forum Member

Default Looking for artist willing to commit to a long term project.

Well, me and Akiha got to talkin on it, and decided to do a Long term Doujin project, that will likely take a year to complete depending on the rates of the artist. I already have the entire script created, characters involved will be my own, Alexandrious V3.0 who has the pony tail and scars, Akiha V2.0 with the short hair, and the Scion Yshtola in 3.0 form, yes with the hair and eyes. The script is kind of long, likely its gonna be around 30 pictures worth, the talking scenes not involving sexual activity will be in black and white, while the sexual pictures will be in color, the ending part will likely be in color or black and white.

If any artist is interested or knows of a artist who may be willing to do this, please PM me or give me a name, I will show you the script, and will request a quick, rough sketch of any particular part of the script of your choosing, to see if we would want to go with your style. Due to the length of the script, it may be likely that one we get started, it will be about 2-3 pages a month depending on rates and funds.

The Doujin will basically have.

Story
impregnation
threesome
girl on girl
Futa girl on girl
Humor.

Post here or PM me if you wish to see the script or can direct me to a possible artist.

Last edited by Alexandrious; 08-22-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:21 PM   #2
Alexandrious
Paladin
Forum Member

No one?
Old 08-29-2015, 12:52 AM   #3
Alexandrious
Paladin
Forum Member

sighs...
Old 08-29-2015, 01:24 AM   #4
ffxiAhleah
The Rump Whisperer
Forum Member

Most artists I know, even amateur ones with a degree of talent, often have commission requests pouring in, or are able to simply ask for them on more common artwork-oriented sites like DeviantArt etc etc.

I'm not sure how much exposure your post is truly getting towards any commission-seeking artists.

Also, your desired output of 2-3 pages of full doujin comic per month, with a rough timeline of an entire years worth of work, is sort of a hefty commitment for someone only doing this on the side, not as a true profession....it might be worth your while to at least pursue some quotes from existing "pros" whose styles you think worthy.

Either way, best of luck!
Old 09-02-2015, 07:50 PM   #5
Alexandrious
Paladin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxiAhleah View Post
Most artists I know, even amateur ones with a degree of talent, often have commission requests pouring in, or are able to simply ask for them on more common artwork-oriented sites like DeviantArt etc etc.

I'm not sure how much exposure your post is truly getting towards any commission-seeking artists.

Also, your desired output of 2-3 pages of full doujin comic per month, with a rough timeline of an entire years worth of work, is sort of a hefty commitment for someone only doing this on the side, not as a true profession....it might be worth your while to at least pursue some quotes from existing "pros" whose styles you think worthy.

Either way, best of luck!
sighs yea ill have to ask some of the ones I came across before.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art