Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Public Directory » Image Board Issues/Suggestions/ Etc

Notices

Old 02-15-2016, 10:44 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,509 Times in 3,389 Posts

Default So...!

Having to do a ton of stuff so I've been pretty busy. (tl;dr at the bottom!)

Selling the car, getting a bill of sales, fixing it up
Getting medical exam appointments setup
Finding a good price on a flight to Japan
Buying things I may need, suitcases that aren't crappy from online reviews, finding the measurements that will work (need to take my PC with me!)
Changing my current house utility bills over to another bank account
Cleaning up my room, moving stuff that I plan to keep at my grandparents storage etc etc
Taking some online Japanese lessons for basic phrases/words that would be useful
all kinds of fun stuff... within the 3 weeks I got left before moving to Japan~

So anyway! The imageboard. After I get some of the stuff taken care of above, I'm looking to update the imageboard.

I am thinking to "continuously" keep a semi active update schdule, I can do what danbooru does for the most part. "Pick pics that look good and post those"

Not sure if people browse pixiv often, but If you've ever kept up with how many images showup on Pixiv daily vs danbooru, it is about 1/3rd on danbooru of what appears on Pixiv. Mostly the pics that show up on danbooru are pics "the uploader liked".

This could drastically reduce the amount of pics I need to upload and tag ,from like 5-10 pics per day I find to probably 1-3ish. Considering I will be working 9ish hours possibly 6 days a week in Japan + afterschool activities, festivals+nomikai(drinking party) and so on.

Mostly I will be trying to familiarize with the area, and travel. I want to be able to find my way to comiket 90 in August this year without too much trouble ya know!

Anyway tl'dr I will be pretty busy in Japan, how do people feel about me "simplifying" uploads to mainly Nice pics/R-18 pics to post more often while I work in Japan? Can post comments here (I think you have permissions anyway!) or via PM!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
dllredtisaa (08-11-2016), gckziegopatri (02-23-2017), irasidale (11-15-2016), nekornebarn (09-14-2016), snbilkissmarli (06-20-2017)
Old 02-29-2016, 05:49 PM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,509 Times in 3,389 Posts

Man do things keep piling up when you think you got free time to do stuff >.>

Adding a few things to the above list...

Need to go to dentist to take care of a few cavities
Need to go to surgeon to remove 1 tooth that went bad from the wisdom tooth long ago >.>
Dry cleaners
Making copies of old photos I found (like me as a kid in Japan etc etc)

Taking out trash, cleaning my room, trying out clothes to see if old stuff fits, if not tossing it.

My arm... MY ARM FEELING LIKE SHIT, after the medical exam (it seriously looks like I've been shot in the arm with a gun or something. "Oh no, the needle won't hurt much" tha fuck you talking about that shit felt like a hot iron poker going through my arm. Might as well have been a medically trained monkey that jabbed me in the arm to withdraw blood for testing.

Anyway for bad news, looks like I won't be able to do much to the imageboard before leaving for Japan. Good news is, I have a Japanese friend in Japan that I will be staying with for a bit, so I will have internet over there right away for awhile.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
dllredtisaa (08-11-2016), gckziegopatri (02-23-2017), nekornebarn (09-14-2016), snbilkissmarli (06-20-2017)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Public Directory » Image Board Issues/Suggestions/ Etc