Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2017, 04:58 AM   #1
Ebiag
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Unusual adult game "Pandorium"

Hi guys. Recently I found an interesting adult game and want to make it a little review because for a long time looking for something quality of sex games. This game is Pandorium. I understand the idea of this, you arrive on the planet and you have to build from scratch a city, to see to it that people bred to develop the economy of the city, to explore new worlds, to cross different races. This is not just a game where you fuck, it's not interesting. This game is a hybrid of different game genres with elements of sex. As promised the developers, and soon there will be other races (Fury and many other species), it will be possible to explore the world, discover new planets and of course to cross people with different races.

Personally, I was pleased with the personal slave, which is in my house, from which you can have sex and change it to your taste.. In general, I liked the game, or rather the very idea and graphics. The boys are now constantly improving the game every month release updates. Recently I became their patron saint on the Patreon. I do not know, maybe one of you have heard something about this project?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	npc-news3.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	430.5 KB
ID:	181436   Click image for larger version

Name:	npc-news4.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	450.0 KB
ID:	181437   Click image for larger version

Name:	npc-news5 (1).png
Views:	35