Notices

Old 04-16-2017, 12:16 AM   #1
OliveOiled
RandomHyur's partner.
Forum Member

Default Discord for XIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveOiled View Post
Figured this would be a good spot to put this. A while ago there was a meetup on Malboro that resulted in a discord. The discord's still around and it could be nice to have new peeps. Plenty of people on here has alts, and some have mains, on malboro to meet up with each other for pics. Feel free to join up for those interested. :) No need to be shy either if you do.

Posted this in the mod thread but I didn't account for it getting buried. There is also another thread pointing to this but it mentioned malboro specifically. As said, shilling the discord to hopefully get more peeps in and chatting. Plenty have alts on malb too for getting together for screenshots and such. Sorry if this isn't the right place for the thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to OliveOiled For This Useful Post:
Amarettah (05-01-2017)
Old 04-16-2017, 04:25 AM   #2
OliveOiled
RandomHyur's partner.
Forum Member

Another discord has cropped up. Figured I'd shill them too while I'm at it. That way both of them don't get completely buries in the other thread. Don't be shy and join up! o7

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff