Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 06-06-2016, 04:35 AM   #61
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Every weekday morning, I lose time before of someone who must go to the toilet, once or twice during 30 fucking minutes! And it stinks!
Old 06-12-2016, 03:07 AM   #62
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Apartment hunting. Need I say more?
Old 06-13-2016, 09:35 PM   #63
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

E3.

So far only repeated games from last E3, FPS, remakes...and Kojima's killer fetus.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:05 PM   #64
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

The last one is the only one I care about.

But yeah, E3 hasn't wowed me in a long time.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:47 AM   #65
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,522 Times in 3,393 Posts

I think Japan has exceeded 100% humidity, it feels like I'm breathing water... boiling hot water...
Old 06-18-2016, 08:19 AM   #66
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Getting woke up early to be told I need to come to work ASAP, my position is collapsed, and I'll be there for 16 hours....if I'm lucky. And admin says our staffing levels are 'fine'.....bullshit
Old 06-21-2016, 06:40 PM   #67
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Not being able to filter my feeds on YouTube. Getting sick of Keemstar drama, ReviewTechUSA, and clickbait title/thumbnail vids
Old 06-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #68
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
Getting woke up early to be told I need to come to work ASAP, my position is collapsed, and I'll be there for 16 hours....if I'm lucky. And admin says our staffing levels are 'fine'.....bullshit
Funny, the general manager at my work think we are machines and his management team think giving someone 7 days of work straight is sane. That and we just passed some wierd ass schedules. The general manager also want us to produce so much food (I work in a grocery store focused on service and I produce salads and veggies with both those hands of mine) just to prevent empty spots, saying he does not want to see empty showcases ever again at 7 am after a good evening sale. Two things that can happen: we end up in the red with losses or we pass trought the summer fine.
Old 06-24-2016, 04:53 AM   #69
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Slowly watching as doctor appointments for my mom get pushed out later and later into the month until finally...they happen days after her meds are due. Then dealing with the doctors office trying to get them to issue the prescriptions out so that she can get them before running out, only to then get to the pharmacy and being told that until the doctors office calls them they won't start filling the prescription.

4 hours later, and still dealing with the issue I have to eventually call work and tell them I can't come in cause I can't risk her going to the emergency room due to being on morphine, and if I don't get the prescriptions filled before she runs out then I'll have to leave on a day they really need me there.

On top of that..we are so short staffed at work, that we are now having to cancel visitation because we can't staff security positions well enough to maintain proper security with it going......sigh...

Last edited by kitkat; 06-25-2016 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:50 AM   #70
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Mosquitoes everywhere... EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxliynhjo8rj yumrui k

I got like 6 bites in 1 day, and that was WITH mosquito repellent

I think I'm going to die from blood loss in a few weeks at this rate
Old 06-25-2016, 07:20 PM   #71
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Speaking of bugs, think I'm getting an infestation around my house. Been seeing a lot of things that look like some kind of tiny roach, but no obvious antennae and are hardly what you'd call fast.
Old 06-26-2016, 06:08 AM   #72
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Walls tend to be thin in Japan, so I smell all this awesome food at night... it makes me hungry as a mofo qq
Old 06-26-2016, 06:58 AM   #73
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Getting pissed about something that shouldn't make me so pissed. Mainly watching as something that changed over the course of 8 months of roleplay is undone in two months cause another persons character goes under a drastic change. Probably gets to me because it is a change that in the past I never allowed with any character I played, and now that I have it feels like being used then kind of pushed to the side.

Then again, how should it feel when prior to change there is an unbreakable bond where the other says "You cheat on me and I'll drag their body into the streets and make you watch as I break them against the asphalt." only to have change happen and now their character says "I can still love, I can still love you. That isn't to say you would like a drow for a mate. I am not the beast that I was. Could you find interest in a fey like me? Would you want to be with one who desires the company of not just you but many? These are all factors that you must consider. As I said I am different now."

Just makes one step back, blink, and go "....really?"Go from one extreme of possessiveness to one where monogamy isn't important at all.

I think the reason why it pisses me off so much is that it is pretty much a major reminder of why I always Roleplayed a male character before since female ones always gain some male character pinning after them until their interest wanes. I conceded to this for my character, only to see it first hand. I've asked him to explain the phrase just in case I misread it, but if it is that way then I may just go back to the old 'nun' way of things in my RP style. Don't want none, don't need none. Not like I ever needed that to have an engaging character build.

Last edited by kitkat; 06-26-2016 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:30 AM   #74
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Its like 100F with 100% humidity in Japan, it feels like I'm swimming around in an ocean of hot water.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:52 PM   #75
catastrophie
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Renting from a company so fucked up they have a autopay and demand rent of the 1st of every month ... its now the 4th and they haven't pulled the rent...

This happens every month.

And their site is so f'ed up it only says I owe them $15 so I can't force a payment .. I have to wait and see.

Also their apartments are ghetto as fuck.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:28 AM   #76
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soriel View Post
Funny, the general manager at my work think we are machines and his management team think giving someone 7 days of work straight is sane. That and we just passed some wierd ass schedules. The general manager also want us to produce so much food (I work in a grocery store focused on service and I produce salads and veggies with both those hands of mine) just to prevent empty spots, saying he does not want to see empty showcases ever again at 7 am after a good evening sale. Two things that can happen: we end up in the red with losses or we pass trought the summer fine.
Could be worse, we do 5 days 16 hour shifts then get called on our day off to come in for an additional shift. Then they forget we are there on our day off and try to hit us with a 16 hour shift at roll call.

I'm about to go on vacation starting this week. It is supposed to be 17 days of no work, no hassle, nothing. Funny thing is...I'm the only one in my department, so I'm the only one who processes visitor applications. This means I have to come in once a week, on an off day, during my vacation.....to process applications.

There is supposed to be 3 people in my department including me. I'm the only one..and have been for the last 3 months. Then every Monday when I'm supposed to be doing paperwork (applications/archives/regulation and process review) I get told to be a rover in the facility instead because we are so short staffed........I swear I've gained way more white hair over the last 2 years from this position than I should have. That isn't even the kicker either, I had to write up a policy for administration...to send up to the corprate office to make their job easier when negotiating a new contract for the vendor who fills/services our vending machines. All because it was 'too confusing' to read over the 3 regulations that pertain to an outside vendor coming into the facility and what applied to them. If anything that is a Cpt or above responsibility...not a sgt.

Then I have to deal with one of the CO who is the union rep getting pissy with me because I have to use a CO for 3 days a week to fill in slots for my missing secondary posts which is supposed to be CO II, all because it fucks up their MOU they have for the union by adding more overtime, but not enough that it 'kills their number' or seems biased to certain gender due to regulation requirements. All because the position is 10 hour shifts...which means they have to get 6 bodies a week when I'm there....12 when I'm not, between 2 shifts.

Last edited by kitkat; 07-04-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:40 AM   #77
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

People that are all talk. Those "Oh wow! I wanna make a game!" and when you invite the person he goes "I wanna do it...but not now!" and then vanishes.

Sometimes i wonder how many good ideas end wasted this way...

Also lemme take a min to say i also hate Blender. I HATE YOU, YOU PILE OF SHIT!!! I wish Maya or Zbrush released a personal version instead of just trial version... It's impressive how even the most easy things become complicated at Blender. Stuff i took like 2 min to figure out how to do at 3DS Max i may spend over an hour at Blender knowing how to do it and still have dubious results... =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
Its like 100F with 100% humidity in Japan, it feels like I'm swimming around in an ocean of hot water.
I wish i was there! My kind of weather! /o/ Here autunm and winter sucks...not only the nights are cold (by cold i mean like 70F) but also humidity is terribly low. We're at 20% or less most of time during these seasons.

Last edited by zangoose; 07-05-2016 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:40 AM   #78
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by zangoose View Post
People that are all talk. Those "Oh wow! I wanna make a game!" and when you invite the person he goes "I wanna do it...but not now!" and then vanishes.

Sometimes i wonder how many good ideas end wasted this way...

Also lemme take a min to say i also hate Blender. I HATE YOU, YOU PILE OF SHIT!!! I wish Maya or Zbrush released a personal version instead of just trial version... It's impressive how even the most easy things become complicated at Blender. Stuff i took like 2 min to figure out how to do at 3DS Max i may spend over an hour at Blender knowing how to do it and still have dubious results... =/

I wish i was there! My kind of weather! /o/ Here autunm and winter sucks...not only the nights are cold (by cold i mean like 70F) but also humidity is terribly low. We're at 20% or less most of time during these seasons.
The weathers kinda intense. Its like I am taking a shower 24 hours a day almost, because your just soaking wet the entire time. If I was actually fat, I would of probably lost about 50 lbs by now.

I'm 6foot tall, and I'm near 160lbs from all the massive sweating >.>
Old 07-05-2016, 06:20 PM   #79
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zangoose View Post
Well at least it's better than them pussying out a month in.

I really need to look into gave development at some point. I'm just debating if I want to start with Unity or XNA
Old 07-05-2016, 06:55 PM   #80
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
Well at least it's better than them pussying out a month in.

I really need to look into gave development at some point. I'm just debating if I want to start with Unity or XNA
I'm playing with Unity right now. It has a fair share of "not-so-good" features but at same time it's quite user-friendly, being good for starters. Never touched XNA but i'm not into Xbox so... ^^:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum