Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 07-05-2016, 07:50 PM   #81
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Finding out that mint-less toothpaste (toothpaste that does not taste like mint, like tasting oranges) was discontinued. Mint just makes me want to puke because of the taste!
Old 07-05-2016, 11:58 PM   #82
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

XNA is also used for PC games. I'm just dicking around on where to begin since I was thinking of trying to make an old-school tile-based RPG like the Ultima series back in the day after a nostalgia rush.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:54 AM   #83
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,438 Times in 3,368 Posts

Meanwhile in Japan while WALKING out in the blistering heat wave of 100% humidity jungle weather...

Spoiler: show
Old 07-09-2016, 06:48 PM   #84
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Lack of common sense at my job. They cut hours, give me 37 hours a week instead of 40, make me start at 10 or at 14 to end my shift at 19 and decide to change the schedule on a whim. Was supposed to be on break monday and they once again changed the schedule so i work on monday. I hate working till 19 and starting my shift at 10 or 14 (calling it the graveyard shift since almost no one go shopping for cut veggies between 17 and 19). That and the general director that says ''Hey, start working pon this specific product, it's empty!'' while there's still many left! What's empty? There's like 8 of those right now. Is he going to magically spawn shelf space? Result, we ended up eating in our normal work load and ended up one of the prand of products, which needs to be done by 12 at 13:30! That and I had to endure the worst music ever during a few hours of redoing something that wasn't catastrophic enough to be done at that time!

Seriously, my job sucks, I'm paid minimum wage and I feel like I should be paid much more for acting like a magician and managing to do everything! My workfloor is understaffed and some stuff doesn,t make any sense anymore!
Old 07-12-2016, 02:26 AM   #85
omomoi
Otokonoko Lover
Forum Member

When there's a game you love that finally gets localized but it turns out to be localized terribly ><
Old 07-12-2016, 03:53 PM   #86
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Being on vacation, but going in on days not designated as vacation days to do paperwork so I don't come back to a mountain of paperwork to do. I walk in the door and the first thing anyone says to me is "Is this going to kill your number?" Not "Aren't you on vacation?" Not "How are you doing?" Just "Is this going to kill your number?"

I tell them no cause I'm still technically on vacation for another week (don't come back until 22nd) and he says "That isn't what I asked, is this going to kill your number?" So I tell him, with a fuck you smile on my face "Give me my fucking gear."

Seriously, worry about your fucking self when I'm coming in on A.) My day off and B.) When I'm on vacation, not to mention C.) Not like you do my work for me.

God damn....that guy just grates my nerves doing that shit. Seriously, worry about yourself! Just cause you think what I do affects you doesn't mean you are worrying about yourself. When I work 60 hours in 4 days, I kill my number...don't need shit from some twat who thinks I'm not carrying my weight just cause he doesn't magically get to go home instead of doing overtime. We're short staffed...everyone is doing overtime...every one.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:14 PM   #87
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Being stuck in Baltimore 12 hours longer than I should have been. Flight on Monday got delayed so I couldn't get home until early this morning.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:36 AM   #88
Brayker
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

This apartment... this fucking apartment. We just moved from Kansas to New York(Syracuse), and we had to get this place site-unseen. It had just been taken over my a new management company, and they replaced all of the appliances, but there were still so many problems with it when we got here. The cabinets and drawers were filthy, over half of the windows were painted shut, the previous management company took all of the window screens for gobknowswhy, the AC doesn't work, the toilet tank doesn't fill consistently, there were leaks under both sides of the sink, one after another,ours was the only front door in the complex missing a privacy blind, which we had to go out and buy. The first night that we got here, it was so hot that we had to stay in a hotel room, $120 down the drain.

They did put in a portable AC unit for the time being until the part comes in for the central unit, but gob knows how much that's going to cost us in electricity. It's obvious that they care, but this place was not move-in ready when we arrived, far from it.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:09 PM   #89
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Voice Chat.

What is so important about it that it can make or break a friendship? If you've known someone and chat with them for months, or even years, then why should it be so important to hear them actually speak to you? Why should it be so harming that they don't, or can't, speak to you? Why does it lead to the typical 'You must be hiding something' accusation?

Even if I could, I have no desire to voice with someone I most likely will never ever meet. I can't understand why this is so god damn important to people that they resort to insults when denied it. Seriously, if we were such good friends it wouldn't matter if I did or not with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitkat For This Useful Post:
zangoose (07-14-2016)
Old 07-14-2016, 09:14 PM   #90
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Kat, seems to me you need a good month off without work where you can do whatever you want.
Old 07-15-2016, 12:07 PM   #91
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soriel View Post
Kat, seems to me you need a good month off without work where you can do whatever you want.
That is the sad part...I've been on vacation most of this month.....just stupid things like that make no sense to me. It is such a benign thing to get mad over or end a friendship over.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:40 PM   #92
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Having a company account for Pluralsight, but afraid of using it for personal studying (Unity, XNA, etc.) in fear someone will find out about it and bitch me out.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:14 AM   #93
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
Having a company account for Pluralsight, but afraid of using it for personal studying (Unity, XNA, etc.) in fear someone will find out about it and bitch me out.
Nice P&S x Pharmercy sig! =P
Old 07-28-2016, 05:20 AM   #94
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

~Stretches fingers getting ready to type of rage.....only the then sigh and instead put this with a pissed off emoti and hit submit.~

If what I think is going to happen happens then I might rant about it...otherwise....../sigh
Old 07-28-2016, 06:24 PM   #95
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Kat, if you need to suddenly pack your stuff and go far, far away. Know that the province of Quebec is ready to welcome you.

Edit: Adding here what pisses me off.

Dating and meeting websites asking for money. You want only to try one month of their ''premium service'' or just want to pay by the month, but noooooo, you have to pay the whole fucking amount! Way to coax out money of those desperate to get in a relashionship!

Last edited by Dark_Soriel; 07-28-2016 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:05 PM   #96
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

I cannot find any mac n cheese... in Japan
Old 07-29-2016, 09:54 AM   #97
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

So it happened which means I'm going to bitch about it, and it is RP based again....go figure.

People who are married or involved with a relationship RL should not get involved with one in RP. It never fails, the RL significant other always has an issue with the romanticized/intimate scenes. Not everyone can make the divide between RP and RL, and worse yet are the ones that say they are polygamous (meaning love each other but have multiple sex partners) are full of shit.

Polygamous relationships are a lie, because if love does exist there it does hurt to see or know your partner wants to fuck others. It's a simple fact of being in a relationship period. Polygamous means that you can see that your partner wants to be with others and for some reason that strengthens your bond with them, because you know there is something that other person can't give them that you can.

Those in RL relationships with another, stay out of them in RP cause it really is a let down when you start that branch of the RP and during a scene have to end it because the scene upsets the RL significant other, especially when the characters are extremely expressive in their romantic and intimate scenes. Sorry, you just can't have your cake and eat it too on this. It will bother your RL other if you are romantically involved in an RP, so for your RL and RP, just don't do it.

And just to make it clear, I'm not pissed because I grew feelings for the person. I already knew he was in a relationship as it was talked about before. I'm more pissed that the warning I gave at the beginning was played down only for it to really happen just as I warned.

I'm mostly pissed cause now that entire branch of development has to be cut. It is just annoying to build that aspect only to have to entirely gut it out because the divide doesn't exist between RL and RP. It is like putting effort into something then told after you have built it "nope, nope...don't like it. Change it now" by someone not even involved with the story. From a writers stand point..that is very aggravating.

Either way, I'm the one who is putting the hatchet to it cause I'm not going to have it slowly trimmed away since that is just prolonging the inevitable and isn't enjoyable to me, nor do I want to cause continued strain on their supposed 'poly' relationship....because again I don't believe in polygamous relationships for this very reason.

Last edited by kitkat; 07-29-2016 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:17 PM   #98
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

-Fucking Unity third person character controller. I wonder who was the imbecile that thought a standard asset would be better if, instead of a clean code that allows others to model it toward what they need, they made a fucking complex shit that only work properly with its own set of animations.

There's like 2 weeks i'm cleaning and adjusting this fucking code but it keeps showing random bugs. How come something supposed to be so simple causing this much trouble?!

-Blender. Fuck you too, Blender!!! I HATE you! It's impressive how everything at Blender is more complex than it should...

For a mediocre (at best case) modeller like me it's saddening how unfriendly it can be at all times. NOTHING can be done once there...it always requires you to do something just to later on notice it did something wrong and now you have to redo part of it...and then repeat it 20~30x per model...
Old 07-31-2016, 03:26 AM   #99
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

People posting au-ra stuff at miqo'te forum...

Like seriously...there's a nearly empty forum exclusively for them...why posting it at wrong place?

Saddens me every time i see the new post flag there because i know it will be unrelated to miqo'te shit.
Old 07-31-2016, 07:57 AM   #100
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by zangoose View Post
People posting au-ra stuff at miqo'te forum...

Like seriously...there's a nearly empty forum exclusively for them...why posting it at wrong place?

Saddens me every time i see the new post flag there because i know it will be unrelated to miqo'te shit.

Oh boy, au ra's and lalafells.. all kinda random things invading the miqo'te forums... they must be jealous :P

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum