Notices

Old 04-21-2016, 02:19 PM   #1
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Cool x|v plus 4.06-A.1 in-game gear/camera/character thingy

x|v plus 4.06-A.1 (09-01 it'll be up)
Updates which require you to download files might break the trainer
DX11 ONLY, login to the game first, Client Side(only you see the changes)
Download 4.06-A.1.

Please don't post this shit to SE/reddit/official forums while claiming credit for something I've done
If you must share your super cool new look, please consider doing so on this site, or if you must upload a video to youtube, please consider making it unlisted though it won't kill me if it's not
You may have to disable your anti-virus or make an exception for the trainer & run as admin.
Need help with something?, (please) press the help button before asking questions (if you can make a some demo video's I'll link those)
Avoid doing <t> emotes as they might reveal a name that shouldn't be there

Join the discord channel here for for faster notification and easier access to updates since I will be uploading the trainer there as well.

{Video Demo's}
Spoiler: show

{Feature List}
pretty much everything, I'll add a proper feature list some time later though since the old one was outdated and poorly structured

{Changelog}

2016-04-24
-H
Added re-attach button
Changed some text
-I
Added Glow RGB+Hax
Changed some text
2016-04-25
-J
Added some spooky buttons
changed button layout
-K
Fixed glove gear button, no idea how long it's been broken
2016-04-27
-L
Removed some nil errors
2016-04-28
-M
Re-Added support for Model IDs, allowing you to choose which you are using
Added support for Variant
Tweaked some things so it breaks less often
2016-05-01
-N
Fixed variant related problems
2016-05-02
-O
Changed from buttons to checkboxes
Changed behaviour of leaving the fields empty
2016-05-05
-P
Added quicksave/load functions
Updated RGB things to work on other players when in first person
-Q
Added Keybinds for Quicksave/Load
Added Disable all button
Added Mute/cycle music button
Added Glow when sheathed, Invisible Weapon, Weapon in hand when sheathed, Weapon effect toggles.
2016-05-08
-R
Added save/load from file functionality
Added fresh™ UI (optional) as a placeholder more than anything
Added help button
Added button to set Default filename to load/save from
The Dye/Gear ID icons are clickable to bring up respective windows
Misc. bugfixes
2016-05-11
-S
Added ability to edit player per name, curently only loads first 60 entries because I'm bad at lua atm
Updated background button a bit
Noticed nobody has found the mute button yet
Added more memes
2016-05-16
-T
Improved so much fucking shit
Added offhand shit
Updated background
Added weapon X,Y,Z (making size irrelevant)
Added experimental skew function
Removed experimental skew function
More intuitive
People still haven't found the mute button
Dreaming about knowing enough assembly to automatically update gear
2016-05-20
-U
Added wetness
Added main/offhand, zone to use
Added censor all names option to help list(auto-updates every 10 seconds)
So hype I didn't even test it beforehand, goodnight
2016-05-25
-V
Added list with names for dyes and gear(thanks for the table again linko)
something something i forgot what else, probably backend
2016-06-15
-A
Added character position XYZ
Added lock character position toggle
Added face paint RGB/brightness(holy shit I missed this wew)
Some things are broken still
2016-06-23
-B
Added Character XYZ/RGB
Added list for Main/Off-hand
Fixed some things
Weapon glow removed until I can figure out pointers that work consistently
Considering removing face paint for same reason as above
Trying to figure out how to copy over the China dress somehow

2016-07-15
-A
+Changed UI
+Distance to selected entity calculator
+Contact info moved to help tab
+Some other things
+secret
-secret
-Things I forgot
-B
+Easter eggs
+re-added hotkeys and improved
+changes to automate hooking
+the kitten in idyllshire automatically gets named now(properly)
+2nd state of checkbox for name pool size from 512 to 400 (400-512 were trash entries from what I saw)

2016-08-24
-A
+move entity to self button
+hotkeys re-added with a toggle
+running animation speed
+some funmodes
+other things I might've forgotten

{Coming Soon}

read the changelog included

{FAQ - please read this before asking questions}

press the help button

{Known Issues}
none, please report them if you know of any

{Contact}
Discord: DiscordTag#4765
Gmail: [email protected]

{Disclaimer}
Use at your own risk, if you get banned that's not on me.
Like seriously if you link an item you don't have, or shouldn't be able to link, don't expect to get away with it, and don't expect me to be able to help you.
I will NOT make cheats that give you an advantage over normal play(camera doesn't count :^)).

{Have fun!}
Try going negative size on weapons, it inverts the model - Ifrit's axe becomes a metal guitar!
Negative values for some RGB things makes the colour appear from the opposite direction!
Scroll to the bottom of the gear list for some NPC-only or otherwise unavailable items!

trivia
I first figured out how to edit gear on 09-03-2016(dd-mm-yyyy), the reason it took this long is I wanted to have a more organised way of editing things but since I had no intention of going through each dye one by one or each piece of gear one by one it didnt seem like that was going to happen, but thanks to linko's making the table for me, I had a list of dyes so user interface was no longer as much of an issue, so almost all(not counting the ones listed in non-alphabetical order, that aren't in the NPC gear list, basically less than 30) of the names of items and dyes in the tables you see, they exist thanks to linko

the way a gears value is determined is
(modelID#)+( (dye#)*(256^3) )+( (modelvariant#)*(256^2) )
and in the other direction,
the way I determine dye# is
math.floor( (GearWornValue)/(256^3) )
and the way I determine variant# is
math.floor( ( (GearWornValue)-math.floor( (GearWornValue)/(256^3) )*(256^3) ) / (256^2 ) )
and then finally, the way I determine the Model ID itself, is
(GearWornValue) - ( ((dye#)*(256^3)) + ((modelvariant#)*(256^2)) )
Weapons are calculated the same way, except modelvariant# becomes modelbody# instead, and modelvariant# is used in a seperate address without any math applied, alternatively, as one address, it can be calculated as
model*256^0 + body*256^2 + variant*256^4 + dye*256^6

I'll add pretty much anything I can promise I can do if you can make a drawing of my character :^)

{Credits}
Thanks go to myself for finding all the pointers and assembly shit on my own and almost all of the code
Mute who made most of the original code, that has now been pretty much entirely replaced by my own and code optimisation
linko for helping me out with .exh files
and my friendos for helping me test some of these things and for their work as a control for client/server-side things
for all making it possible to make this trainer what it is now

this would not be at the point it is without everyones help
If you know assembly well enough to know how to call some address and all that shit PM me if you want to help, since then I won't have to learn how to do it myself, which would speed things up(possibly)
Please share anything you think might be fun for others to see and do on this forum, pm or otherwise

And to conclude NEVER FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS IN-GAME

Last edited by Semen Demon; 08-31-2017 at 08:56 PM. Reason: bugfix
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
--- (10-17-2017), Amiral Benson (05-12-2016), Anatra (06-13-2016), argh55 (09-16-2017), crinton (06-17-2017), CuriousGorge (04-24-2016), darkphanlax (07-16-2016), Gene Inari (09-14-2017), Gulkeeva (04-23-2016), Iona (05-05-2016), jako992146 (04-22-2016), Janna (09-21-2017), Jegan Ace (09-24-2017), Kingsfall (02-23-2017), kogtof (10-06-2016), komch (08-18-2016), Leadleaf (05-15-2016), linko (04-22-2016), Lyntz (09-07-2017), phafi (08-31-2017), PrettyKitty (01-12-2017), ravenloren (09-02-2017), RyH (09-25-2016), shiney103 (06-05-2016), Silvist (09-09-2016), supersoda (08-03-2016), Thunder Wind (04-22-2016), trobnal (06-10-2017), twilightfairy (05-20-2016), Wren (04-22-2016), wubsterwulf (07-30-2016), Zuzu (05-12-2016)
Old 04-21-2016, 10:04 PM   #2
Thunder Wind
Some Weird Kid
Forum Member

EDIT: This Application is fucking DANK

And YES, this works on ALL Races. No more screwing around with Cheat Engine to find the right values, this Application has all of them ready to change as soon as you open it.

One thing though, I do not think these changes are the "permanent" ones. Changing zones will set everything back to default.
Either way, this is exactly the kind of shit I've been waiting for. I really hope this application gets all the support it REALLY fucking needs.

A massive thank you to Mute, Semen Demon and Linko. You all have done a great service to the world.

(p.s, you have great taste in thumbnails)

Last edited by Thunder Wind; 04-22-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:57 AM   #3
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Wind View Post
Forgive me, but I'm not entirely certain what this is supposed to do. When I read "CE Table" the first thing that comes to mind is breast enlargement, height altering and tail-be-gone.

And uh...about that button for breast jiggling. Could you uh...explain further?
I'll write out a more detailed explanation when i get back from magicland

Basically, it lets you edit almost every single option available in character creator. It also goes further, and lets you edit beyond what is possible in the character creator, meaning you get the full RGB spectrum for anything related to colour.
Also camera options, like FOV and zoom, max zoom, min zoom etc are available

For breast jiggle, I have literally no use for it, but I might be convinced to do it at some point

Last edited by Semen Demon; 04-22-2016 at 01:57 AM. Reason: more detalied version in the OP*
Old 04-22-2016, 02:11 AM   #4
Thunder Wind
Some Weird Kid
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
I'll write out a more detailed explanation when i get back from magicland

Basically, it lets you edit almost every single option available in character creator. It also goes further, and lets you edit beyond what is possible in the character creator, meaning you get the full RGB spectrum for anything related to colour.
Also camera options, like FOV and zoom, max zoom, min zoom etc are available

For breast jiggle, I have literally no use for it, but I might be convinced to do it at some point
I updated my last post, sorry for my initial retardation mate. But yeah, this app is good enough to make me slap my momma. Just one question though, Are those values the temporary ones or are they permanent and I just failed at doing it right?
Old 04-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
I updated my last post, sorry for my initial retardation mate. But yeah, this app is good enough to make me slap my momma. Just one question though, Are those values the temporary ones or are they permanent and I just failed at doing it right?
which values? also i seem to have fucked up the name button, oops, fixed*

Last edited by Semen Demon; 04-22-2016 at 11:10 AM. Reason: *
Old 04-22-2016, 11:51 AM   #6
linko
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Thanks for taking the time to find all the memory addresses for all these features. I've been wanting something similar to what wardrobe was in FFXI and this does most of it and much more.

Here's what wardrobe looked like:

Now all were missing is a way to change race, hairstyle, face type, etc. through memory addresses, mostly the stuff you do in character creator.

As for the dye list, I took it from a game file, you can see it in ioncannons FFXIV Data Explorer, its under 0a0000 exd/stain.exh, and you can see the gear and its corresponding number under item.exh.

If we can get drop down boxes for the gear instead of inputting the ID directly that would be great, I can quickly parse the data and make a list for each slot, although to have it update automatically after each patch, you'd need the application to parse the data from each item file and place it in its respective drop down box each time you open the application, which is basically what my application does every time it starts.

The other thing is that using the xivdb ID makes it impossible for the changes to persist after zoning, the only way to have it persist is to use the model values instead, but then again that doesn't always stay, and zoning several times is sometimes necessary to get them to show again.

Either way great app, already having some fun with it, so much things to change :D
The Following User Says Thank You to linko For This Useful Post:
jako992146 (04-22-2016)
Old 04-22-2016, 12:03 PM   #7
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linko View Post
Now all were missing is a way to change race, hairstyle, face type, etc. through memory addresses, mostly the stuff you do in character creator.
Weapons too, I'm having trouble finding the address that is currently equipped, I'll give it another shot later today

Something in that image, the Presets do basically the same as the save and load thing, minus the saving, I'd link the table that's used for the presets, but I can't post links because forums

About hairstyle+face etc, I can maybe make that work but its a pain in the ass

finally race, fuck that, I'd love to do it, I just have ZERO methods to figure it out right now because I'm shit, already spent aeons trying to figure most of this shit out, I just wanted to get at least gear before I post, basically, don't expect race unless my power level increases for no good reason

Thanks for the suggestions, I can't say it's gonna have dropdown options because that shit's fancy, but it will probably be made more compact, no promises since I'm not programming almost anything, I'm just copy pasting the code Mute writes for this most of the time, as the OP said, I mostly did all the pointers and assembly shit

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-16-2016 at 11:20 AM. Reason: correction
Old 04-22-2016, 01:58 PM   #8
Thunder Wind
Some Weird Kid
Forum Member

Quote:
which values?
The Bust and height sliders. They work but only until you change zones. There are permanent addresses that last until you log off the game. Someone in the CE thread posted the five permanent values for miqo'te bust/height/tail.

(Although I never got the height one to work.)

It was posted by Phoenixthell. Here's the addresses. (search for grouped)
BS:36 OOO:U f:1.039999962 4:1065353216 f:1.080000043 f:1.184000015 f:1.200000048

Also, a side note, when I closed the program, my character went from black hair to blonde hair and light blue eyes. Wasn't sure if that was intended, to create a perfect world for Hitler or not. Just thought I'd share.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:10 PM   #9
Semen Demon
Forum Member

I will have to figure this shit out with saving/loading since game crashes way too much with the freeze all button
edit: oh shit unfreeze button is broke -fixed
anyway, it still works on zone change, it just updates to what it normally is on zone change, which I did not consider a problem, since originally this was just going to be me circlejerking with myself and very few other people, oops
edit2: oh right, the reason your character changed was because either A: that was what the character you were on looked like when you launched the application B: your character wasnt at the top of the list either because it was off your screen or because you launched the application and logged in at roughly the same time, which for some reason did not load your character first
Basically, when you close it, it's set to reset the values to what they were when you first loaded the program
edit3: as far as im concerned, with my pointers, character size is not grouped with tail+bust, but if you were having problems it mightve been because of your character height

Last edited by Semen Demon; 08-03-2016 at 12:29 PM. Reason: changed entire post because i fugged up
Old 04-22-2016, 08:35 PM   #10
Thunder Wind
Some Weird Kid
Forum Member

Quote:
I will have to figure this shit out(in other words /pray mute saves the day) with saving/loading since game crashes way too much with the freeze all button
edit: oh shit unfreeze button is broke -fixed
anyway, it still works on zone change, it just updates to what it normally is on zone change, which I did not consider a problem, since originally this was just going to be me circlejerking with myself and very few other people, oops
edit2: oh right, the reason your character changed was because either A: that was what the character you were on looked like when you launched the application B: your character wasnt at the top of the list either because it was off your screen or because you launched the application and logged in at roughly the same time, which for some reason did not load your character first
Basically, when you close it, it's set to reset the values to what they were when you first loaded the program
edit3: as far as im concerned, with my pointers, character size is not grouped with tail+bust, but if you were having problems it mightve been because of your character height
I see. So these values are the temporary ones? I'll tell you what though, if you can manage to get the permanent addresses to those values (height and bust) I'd use this application religiously. Just to clarify, all the values do indeed work for my character, they just revert back to normal when you zone.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:01 PM   #11
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
permanent addresses
it doesn't reset at all is one of the problems meaning I have to restart the game or I wouldn't be able to log in to another character without it looking almost the exact same with how many things I can change with this program, so basically, I have to choose between no relog forcing you to restart, or a future save/load function(for the sake of being practical), which does what you want and more, and on top of that, these permanent addresses are a pain in the ass compared to the pointers I have, meaning it's less effort for me to learn programming, make a save/load code, than to figure out how to make every single race/gender work for multiple addresses just so you dont have to press a button when you load the zone
otherwise, if someone does figure out a convenient way to get it to work for all races, etc, then I would love to see how they made that work, because it would solve the problem I'm having with some other pointers as well

Thanks for making me actually look at those addresses though, it was interesting

Last edited by Semen Demon; 04-23-2016 at 12:25 AM. Reason: clearer grammar
Old 04-23-2016, 12:30 AM   #12
Thunder Wind
Some Weird Kid
Forum Member

Ah, now I see what you're getting at. You're saying you want to add in a feature to save/load the values you enjoy using. Like character creations saved appearances. That would indeed be a very nice workaround and also easy to reapply. I like it.

I know nothing about any of this shit, so I'm barely able to form proper sentences about it without sounding like a dumb ass, but I'd love to help you further test this app out and be the shameless "Ideas Guy". That's about as useful as I can be. All I know is, finding the right values for anything permanent is a bitch.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:58 AM   #13
Skelera
Stormlady >:3
Forum Member

i guess i miss something but idk what /o/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	214
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	172813  
Old 04-23-2016, 07:54 AM   #14
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelera View Post
i guess i miss something but idk what /o/
please post in greater detail what it is you did
try launching it when the game is active, or it wont work, I'll add a button that attaches it to the game in the next version so you can launch it whenever, but the reset all button is based on when you launch the application so you wouldn't be able to press that without just messing everything up, which i might be able to also fix
Edit: I am going to try to make a button that resets the reset all button, effectively working like a quicksave/load function, I tested downloading the thing from the OP and it worked, so if you are still getting an error please tell me exactly what process you went through so I can see if I can replicate it

Last edited by Semen Demon; 04-23-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:46 PM   #15
Skelera
Stormlady >:3
Forum Member

aww yea sry.
well i tried to start it while the game is running and this msg always gonna pop
Old 04-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #16
Semen Demon
Forum Member

if anyone has the problem Skelera has please tell me
Old 04-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #17
Ragns
Oppai Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Found a bug: there's a creepy lalafell icon.

Another bug: when you make you character a bit taller (like a few kilometers or miles taller) the game become unplayable... j/k
Old 04-24-2016, 02:42 AM   #18
CuriousGorge
Forum Member

What a glorious time to be alive.

Thank you for your hard work on this fantastic trainer!
Old 04-26-2016, 04:13 PM   #19
Raphs
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Why gear change fails?

Click image for larger version

Name:	キャプチャ.PNG
Views:	366
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	172847
Old 04-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #20
Semen Demon