Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-10-2016, 05:58 PM   #41
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Default 3.26 Sv2

I figured out the least effecient, fastest route to success so here's 3.26 S, please report if it doesn't work, cause I got it to work on my end

Download

Edit: It works on non-players as well, but be careful, crashes likely for most of the things you can change
edit2: I can make a button that sets values automatically based on player name for any player starting from launch until the trainer is closed, that can be set by the user, if people want that

Edit3: Gear change for other players not yet possible
Attached Images

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-10-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: v2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
Amiral Benson (05-12-2016), Wren (05-10-2016)
Old 05-10-2016, 07:40 PM   #42
Keet060
KVV5546

Working fine for the basic rgb and size adjustments, but I'm guessing it doesn't support equipment change just yet right?...
Old 05-11-2016, 03:51 AM   #43
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keet060 View Post
Working fine for the basic rgb and size adjustments, but I'm guessing it doesn't support equipment change just yet right?...
not for editing other players, if someone(probably me) can figure out how to update their own gear automatically, without doing anything in-game, then I can probably make it work for other players as well
Old 05-11-2016, 04:54 PM   #44
CuriousGorge
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
not for editing other players, if someone(probably me) can figure out how to update their own gear automatically, without doing anything in-game, then I can probably make it work for other players as well
What about targetable NPCs? Some NPC names don't show up, others do show up but nothing happens when I try to edit their appearance.

Either way, this trainer is coming along quite nicely. It has a lot of...potential.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #45
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGorge View Post
What about targetable NPCs? Some NPC names don't show up, others do show up but nothing happens when I try to edit their appearance.

Either way, this trainer is coming along quite nicely. It has a lot of...potential.
I'll try adding a seperate list later for NPCs that don't have an HP bar, seems they were quite far down the list
Old 05-12-2016, 03:23 PM   #46
delusionalbastard
Hume Mod Apprentice
Forum Member

not sure if you posted anything on this yet or if it is a priority for you.
I know this can help with adjusting your own boob size but how about everyone else?

I'm just curious on if there is a way to increase sizes in general, like a add 125% or more to there original size

I only ask this cause my character is male and would love to see all the females surrounding me with larger boobs

Last edited by delusionalbastard; 05-12-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #47
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusionalbastard View Post
not sure if you posted anything on this yet or if it is a priority for you.
I know this can help with adjusting your own boob size but how about everyone else?

I'm just curious on if there is a way to increase sizes in general, like a add 125% or more to there original size

I only ask this cause my character is male and would love to see all the females surrounding me with larger boobs
The changelist and features list states you can edit other players, editing all players at once is not yet possible, and I'm more interested in adding and improving other things like adding a list with gear, so don't expect functionality for changing all players in a region at the same time any time soon.

To re-iterate
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusionalbastard View Post
Quote:
Start typing the players name and then click their name to start editing their character

edit: I also improved upon this thanks to help from others, meaning the next version will list either 128((probably)all players) 192(probably all players+NPCS) or 400(all previous and some misc(mostly nothing)) and will properly skip the ?? entries instead of showing them

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-12-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:51 PM   #48
delusionalbastard
Hume Mod Apprentice
Forum Member

close to what I was talking about.

but I was leaning more towards increasing the default values in general.

as you know in character creation there is a boob slider from 0 to 100 for your character.
and as you see other players and what they have themselves set too.
I'm looking for something that would just increase the default sizes for everyone.
instead of 0 - 100, it would be lets say 100 - 200.
so by default someone flat would have boobs and someone with max boobs would have even bigger boobs.

that way instead of changing people each time you load into an area or them it is already a default setting.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:54 PM   #49
Zuzu
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Q:window is too big!
A:I know, I don't think I am good enough to fix it yet, but Mute might fix it down the road. Seriously though who has less than 1080/only 1 screen in 2016 am i right

1360x768, no matter what I do (short of changing my native res) I can't get the whole window to show ; ; Is there any way you could add scrollbars?! Pleeeeeease!!!! I can force the res to something smaller but I can't add scrollbars :( (Before you ask, I'm on a TV, which is several feet away from me, and I'm very nearsighted, so yeah... tiny res! :()

Btw -- this is literally the best thing I've ever used ever, SO MUCH EASIER than fucking with CE. I can't thank you enough for this outstanding tool!!
Old 05-15-2016, 08:08 PM   #50
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Default 3.26T

check changelog for what is new, I realised offhands werent a thing and made the trainer more intuitive, sort of

I strongly recommend pressing the background button if you are having trouble finding all the things, it's mostly there as a bad substitute for tabs

Updated thigns so your saved preset files won't work, but you should still be able to load them in the old trainer, then save using the new trainer

Please report problems you find
edit: i found some problems :^))))))))), stick to the previous version until i fix the problems for hwatevers if you need to
edit2:fixed the problems I found, holy shit experimental things are a bad idea
edit3: in case i hacven't mentioned it before, the only thing you can't edit on other players at all yet is weapon glow iirc, for gear, just enable lock gear and go wild, then have the player you edited change the gear

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-15-2016 at 10:17 PM. Reason: v3 up good night
Old 05-16-2016, 04:07 AM   #51
CuriousGorge
Forum Member

Quote:
check changelog for what is new, I realised offhands werent a thing and made the trainer more intuitive, sort of

I strongly recommend pressing the background button if you are having trouble finding all the things, it's mostly there as a bad substitute for tabs

Updated thigns so your saved preset files won't work, but you should still be able to load them in the old trainer, then save using the new trainer

Please report problems you find
edit: i found some problems :^))))))))), stick to the previous version until i fix the problems for hwatevers if you need to
edit2:fixed the problems I found, holy shit experimental things are a bad idea
edit3: in case i hacven't mentioned it before, the only thing you can't edit on other players at all yet is weapon glow iirc, for gear, just enable lock gear and go wild, then have the player you edited change the gear
Aww yeah.

Now I just need to find a way to trick other players into changing their gear without making them suspicious.

EDIT: I tried to edit someone using the modelID values and got them to change gear, but nothing happened...I attempted to change their gear to The Emperor's New Clothing (which works, regardless of glamor...at least on my character.)

Am I doing something wrong? Are there certain limitations on changing gear that's glamored? Please elaborate. Thank you!

Last edited by CuriousGorge; 05-16-2016 at 04:37 AM.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:58 AM   #52
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Am I doing something wrong? Are there certain limitations on changing gear that's glamored? Please elaborate. Thank you!
You are probably doing something wrong
If you haven't gotten it to work yet, record a video or screenshot the process you are taking

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-29-2016 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:56 PM   #53
CuriousGorge
Forum Member

I tested it again and it worked this time...but my test subject was wearing gear that was not glamored.

Is it possible to change other player's glamored gear into The Emperor's New whatever?

I'll need to do some more tests on my end. Hopefully I can make glamored players naked as well, otherwise this won't work on 98% of players.

EDIT: It seems to work on players that are wearing glamored gear too. I can make them naked in the same fashion as non-glamored players. Wonder why it didn't work last night...the person I originally tried it on was swapping between SCH / AST / WHM and they all shared similar gear sets.

Perhaps they need to switch into a vastly different job with different gear entirely before the changes take place...?

Last edited by CuriousGorge; 05-16-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:12 PM   #54
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Default T.5 out now, minor improvements, I hope

Quote:
I tested it again and it worked this time...but my test subject was wearing gear that was not glamored.

Is it possible to change other player's glamored gear into The Emperor's New whatever?
The only player who has to not have glamoured gear is you, XIVdb mode fetches the info from the preview window, having glamoured gear means it won't reflect changes correctly

Model ID just uses whatever number you input, so it doesn't need to wait for anything or require you to have character menu open

so for what you are doing, just use model ID and enter 0, no wait and you dont need character menu open

Edit: I just noticed off-weapon actually changes character XYZ and RGB, oops it defaults to that if you dont have an offhand, will try to make it work for other players properly later
Edit2: new and slightly improved version, I hope
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-29-2016 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #55
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Default x|v 3.26 U.2

out now!
so hype im posting this before ive finished the trainer!
added wetness slider
added censor all names option to help list(auto-updates every 10 seconds, doesn't affect self)
added weapons(Zone in order to update for now, only works for either mainhand or offhand, not both atm)
changed layout a bit
Download
added more eastereggs, if ur on balmung cum to uldah for surprises at random times if you havent muted

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-20-2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: fixed a bug
The Following User Says Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
Allyha (05-20-2016)
Old 05-20-2016, 08:21 AM   #56
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Sorry, where is the wetness slider? can't find it.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:42 AM   #57
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatsune2miku View Post
Sorry, where is the wetness slider? can't find it.
not a slider, because anything above the breakpoints 2.574435114860534445499... and 2.574435353279113991499... is fucking awful

edit: also i accidentally shifted the rightmost row a bit down, oops, itll be fixed in the next version
Attached Images

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-20-2016 at 09:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
Allyha (05-20-2016)
Old 05-20-2016, 09:49 AM   #58
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Oh, find it, thank you!
Old 05-20-2016, 08:14 PM   #59
Allyha
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

The fact that you put the wetness in this, you're now my hero.

Edit: Actually now that i'm trying this out, maybe i'm using it wrong, but it seems like when i enter a value in for the wetness, in this case a value of 1. My character flashes wet for a split second then dries back up almost instantly. I don't think it's the trainer itself since I know for a fact that hyur midlanders dry up super fast compared to other races in general. I'll have to try it out on my Miqo'te.

Last edited by Allyha; 05-20-2016 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:29 AM   #60
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyha View Post
text
the reason is this checkmark

I chose to implement it this way, because I felt it was less intrusive to not set things to enabled by default

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion