Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #61
Allyha
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Nono, that's what I mean, I've clicked the checkmark on, and my character flashes wet for a second then dries up again.
Old 05-21-2016, 03:29 PM   #62
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyha View Post
Nono, that's what I mean, I've clicked the checkmark on, and my character flashes wet for a second then dries up again.
You're gonna have to post screenshots or video of what you are doing, because it works on my end.
Old 05-21-2016, 06:31 PM   #63
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Found something, maybe only worked on human.
When check enable wetness, if the number you input is greater than 1.3 ( eg. 2 ) it'll try up quickly. If it is greater than 2.57, as mentioned, all wet parts will turn to totally black.
Wetness level is very same no matter you input 1, 2.5 or 10000. If you want to try the number greater than 2.57 you can uncheck the mark.
It works well in dry whether but when it's raining the character will turn into black even at certain map with no wetness effects ( eg. Idyllshire ).
Old 05-21-2016, 06:44 PM   #64
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatsune2miku View Post
when it's raining the character will turn into black
i know, i have fixed it, itll be in the next version
Old 05-21-2016, 06:58 PM   #65
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Thank you again!
Old 05-24-2016, 07:28 PM   #66
Semen Demon
Forum Member

3.26 V.6- Thanks for the table linko
use U-2 for weapon changes for now, I'll fix these htings later man

masketta mehican
Please report bugs or problems
Edit: Fixed a bug where if you were in the same zone as a certain somebody you crash :^)
Edit2: Fixed problem with a hotkey and added some NPC gear
Edit2.5: Lmao forgot some of the npc gear i wanted to include, whatever maaan, ill get it done later
Edit3: fixed some problems and made it use less memory but its still gonna build up, ill fix that later as well
Edit4: fixed v.4
Edit5: added more npc shit
what is the context of this emote?

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-29-2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: V.6
The Following User Says Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
Gulkeeva (05-27-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 09:13 PM   #67
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Is there any way to limit the off weapon 3 dimension settings functional only on certain jobs like paladin, monk and ninja?
When pose locked, changing target will make face collapse, it'll be good to avoid this issue.
And would you like to add the auto load function depends on chara's name since every time changed the map I need to reload gear, value and set wetness, a little complex.
This magic trainer becomes more and more perfect!
Old 05-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #68
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Default not an update

Quote:
Is there any way to limit the off weapon 3 dimension settings functional only on certain jobs like paladin, monk and ninja?
Quote:
When pose locked, changing target will make face collapse, it'll be good to avoid this issue.
I know, I haven't bothered trying to fix this at all since I figured it would probably mostly be used for still screenshots, the same applies to emote lock btw- I'll try fixing it a bit after 3.3

Quote:
And would you like to add the auto load function depends on chara's name since every time changed the map I need to reload gear, value and set wetness, a little complex.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here but I've mentioned it somewhere before for sure so yeah I'll do this when I figure out how to make it not bad

also info for 3.3: fuck if i know when ill release it because fucking redditors who want karma are potentially getting SE employees my way

addendum: that shitty video you saw that uses Pose Lock and doesnt even demo anything else and is just there for attention is not mine. mine are all unlisted/private if they have to do with ffxiv by default.

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-31-2016 at 07:22 AM. Reason: making myself more clear, sorry if i was misleading
Old 05-30-2016, 08:34 AM   #69
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

Yeah I'd give it a little while, I did see that, someone on OF also linked to here but the topic got removed, cuz well, the content of this forum in general lol.

White Knights for XIV are so eager to defend stuff about this game that doesn't even hurt anyone.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:47 AM   #70
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanikou View Post
text
Exactly what time did they link here?
If you know, that is

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-30-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #71
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i finaly found it i honestly did not know it came from here since i havnt been cheking the forums for a while

and that person who made the video is so stupid to do this calling it a glitch etc

what i suggest is that you put this kind of stuff behind a paywall let them pay for it and or there has to be a donation option on the site i will have to speak with the site founder about this one

and than i am talking about stuff like donating to the site and keeping all the mods and other exclusive locked away from regular visitors
once donated at least 5 dollar or something getting acces to all the exclusive stuff

and also having a plus membership giving you a early acces to the mods or other exclusive content

this will prevent from idiots like that spreading the things around like that

i used to be part of a diffrnt modding community that did mods for PS home

Rest in peace 2008 - 2015

there website had this donation thing when you donate you become lifetime member etc and get acces to the tools and what not
Old 05-31-2016, 03:39 AM   #72
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
addendum: that shitty video you saw that doesnt even demo almost anything and is just there for attention, mine are all unlisted/private if they have to do with ffxiv
Seems someone stole the tool and distorted it by a video? There are always such kind of person who curries favour by claptrap.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:54 AM   #73
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
Found a bug: there's a creepy lalafell icon.

Another bug: when you make you character a bit taller (like a few kilometers or miles taller) the game become unplayable... j/k
i love you Ragn you inspired me to become a giant from the day i first saw you
Old 05-31-2016, 07:48 AM   #74
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubsterwulf View Post
there website had this donation thing when you donate you become lifetime member etc and get acces to the tools and what not
While I do love me some $$$, I don't think monetary exchange for digital mods is the best way to go about this; people who were never going to share it or try to make things annoying for me would have to pay money, and the people who would share it will probably still share it even if they had to pay money, meaning it would only be detrimental.
Plus I don't know where that kind of thing stands from a legal point of view.
The only thing I have asked for in exchange for any kind of work is a drawing of my character(so bad it's good), this because I didn't want to spend time on something I will never have any use for(unless linko or someone else figures out how to change how characters are rigged physics wise) and wanted at least some motivation in the form of effort shown by others, though since I am a completionist, I will probably add it when Mute sends me a working demo of tabs that I can adapt, or when I make one myself.

edit: sorry if I wasn't clear enough before, but I do intend to uphold my end of the deal

Last edited by Semen Demon; 08-21-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:10 AM   #75
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

is there anyway that i can acces this...

through a private link or somthing i really want to try this out
Old 06-01-2016, 03:08 PM   #76
falec11
living body pilow
Forum Member

i would like to try it..
Old 06-02-2016, 04:23 AM   #77
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
wait just to re-iterate, you do realise there is a quicksave/load function right?
that you can use to save multiple presets?
Old 06-02-2016, 07:50 PM   #78
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
wait just to re-iterate, you do realise there is a quicksave/load function right?
that you can use to save multiple presets?
Yeah but in certain dungeons we are not allowed to change gears, even no gear set options, e.g. chocobo racing.
In other dungeons I found if I keep pressing load gear button when black screen loading new map, there is a chance the gears are automatically changed when finish loading, so I guess there might be a way to auto load gears from start.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:55 PM   #79
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

And some funny trick, call a mount after lock emote, we have a chance to make the mount disappear, sometimes unpredictable bugs. Try it.
Old 06-03-2016, 05:30 AM   #80
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Yeah but in certain dungeons we are not allowed to change gears, even no gear set options, e.g. chocobo racing.
In other dungeons I found if I keep pressing load gear button when black screen loading new map, there is a chance the gears are automatically changed when finish loading, so I guess there might be a way to auto load gears from start.
I would have to figure out a non-resource intensive method for checking this
I'm still having a problem with RAM usage, meaning I could easily do that, which I have tried, but it would eat over a gb in a minute
I just have to find why this is happening, otherwise I would have implemented it a few weeks ago

Either way, press the freeze all button to achieve the result you want, it will keep the things frozen so you don't have to change any gear in an instance

PS: what instance disallows changing any piece of gear? I can't think of a single one, outside chocobo racing like you said
PPS: have an image of something I(hopefully) will be able to implement in 3.3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_27.png
Views:	128
Size:	490.4 KB
ID:	173634  

Last edited by Semen Demon; 06-03-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion