Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-05-2016, 03:41 AM   #81
shiney103
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I am a stupid scrub who only half-reads posts and is a giant idiot. Long story short: Holy hell, I love that I've finally found the tool, and am seriously looking forward/hoping for the re-release after 3.3 Semen Demon, you are an amazing person.

Last edited by shiney103; 06-05-2016 at 03:47 AM.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:54 PM   #82
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

is there any update Whether it got patched and or a new version?
Old 06-07-2016, 08:29 PM   #83
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubsterwulf View Post
Seems disfunctional in new version, I think there is really a lot of work to do.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #84
CuriousGorge
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubsterwulf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatsune2miku View Post
Seems disfunctional in new version, I think there is really a lot of work to do.

Every time the game is updated, the memory addresses associated with the various hacks also change.

Just give the guy some time. He said he wouldn't release the new trainer straightaway. He needs time to work on it.

He's probably also waiting for the unwanted attention this program got to die down as well.
Old 06-08-2016, 02:30 AM   #85
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGorge View Post
text
nah I can update it in like 20 minutes max, I just wanna play the game instead of doing CE since there's some things I want to change before I upload it, and also some other things i need to take care of first
dw tho I'll update it within 1 week(probably)

Edit: updated for 3.3, a few things are broken still because I'm lazy, I'll fix it completely later
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Semen Demon; 06-09-2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:45 PM   #86
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

fancy pop up with naked dude

xD
Old 06-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #87
CuriousGorge
Forum Member

I noticed that the normal game camera behaves differently as of patch 3.3.

Beforehand, I could clip the camera inside of other players and NPC's skirts to see what they were wearing underneath...

But now if the camera gets too close, the character vanishes entirely, which sucks.

Hopefully your trainer can restore the natural order of things.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:43 PM   #88
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

so how exactly can i change look of my gear?

and how does locking a emote work some of the stuff seem not to work for me or i am just doing it wrong it also crashed few times

Last edited by wubsterwulf; 06-11-2016 at 09:11 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:51 AM   #89
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Finally out, still sharp, thx!
Old 06-11-2016, 06:20 PM   #90
Vithimiris
Sultry Snake
Forum Member

You know, this tool is good and all but the UI is incredibly sloppy and hard to read. Can you make tables for stuff to go appropriately and not take stuff out without at least giving a changelog in the thread. I'm not trying to sound like a complete buzzkill. The tool is great, but it could look a lot cleaner than it is now.

The ID Swapper is disabled? It worked fine in the old version, why was it removed? Can we get some icons as well for the ID Swapper.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:43 AM   #91
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithimiris View Post
The ID Swapper is disabled? It worked fine in the old version, why was it removed? Can we get some icons as well for the ID Swapper.
What do you mean by ID swapper?
The dropdown list for changing gear?
The option to choose input mode?
I'm gonna add support for the input mode shit after I've updated the UI

Last edited by Semen Demon; 06-12-2016 at 05:50 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:27 AM   #92
Vithimiris
Sultry Snake
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
What do you mean by ID swapper?
The dropdown list for changing gear?
The option to choose input mode?
I'm gonna add support for the input mode shit after I've updated the UI

That's exactly what it is. It's an ID Swapper. You replace the ID of the item you're trying to glamour over.

Let's say my standard coat is what I am wearing.

Standard Coat ID: 34421

I want that new sparkling jacket.

Sparkling Jacket ID: 52114

You take the ID from the Sparkling Jacket and swap it with the one of the Standard Coat.

Which is what you're doing with the ID values on your tool. Do you not understand what I am saying or are you just making this tool and not understanding your own concepts?

Some noteworthy things.

Invisible Weapon makes the game crash along with Disable All.

Also can you just do away with the music? I don't like having to open the tool, then go to my volume tab every single time to get rid of the annoying soundtrack you added in, it's obnoxious.

Last edited by Vithimiris; 06-12-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:44 AM   #93
kogtof
Forum Member

In fairness, I'm pretty sure SD openly stated he is quite new at this stuff near the start of the thread. Rather than berating the guy for his work (which is massively appreciated by the way), perhaps pitching in and helping him with a tabbed interface or such might be a better approach?
The Following User Says Thank You to kogtof For This Useful Post:
meowmix (06-12-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #94
GroovinMagic
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Also can you just do away with the music? I don't like having to open the tool, then go to my volume tab every single time to get rid of the annoying soundtrack you added in, it's obnoxious.
He hasn't found the mute button
Old 06-12-2016, 05:06 PM   #95
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Quote:
Do you not understand what I am saying or are you just making this tool and not understanding your own concepts?
The reason I had to ask is because I did not name it an "ID swapper" and on top of that, the trainer previously had a function which allowed you to choose modes between ITEM ID and MODEL ID, which in my opinion justifies my question.
On top of this, it doesn't "swap" the ID, it overwrites it(client-side).

Quote:
Invisible Weapon makes the game crash along with Disable All.
I stated it wasn't completely fixed yet many times. I'm playing the fucking game mate.

Quote:
If you don't like it and absolutely need it muted but have no idea what the volume mixer is, then make your own trainer since you seem to be implying you have a better grasp on these things than I do, which is entirely possibly true.
I'll consider adding such a function though after I've improved the UI.

Last edited by Semen Demon; 06-12-2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: fixed>improved
The Following User Says Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
Mooshywooshy (06-13-2016)
Old 06-14-2016, 11:37 PM   #96
Vithimiris
Sultry Snake
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
The reason I had to ask is because I did not name it an "ID swapper" and on top of that, the trainer previously had a function which allowed you to choose modes between ITEM ID and MODEL ID, which in my opinion justifies my question.
On top of this, it doesn't "swap" the ID, it overwrites it(client-side).

I stated it wasn't completely fixed yet many times. I'm playing the fucking game mate.

If you don't like it and absolutely need it muted but have no idea what the volume mixer is, then make your own trainer since you seem to be implying you have a better grasp on these things than I do, which is entirely possibly true.
I'll consider adding such a function though after I've improved the UI.
In Red: You obviously didn't understand what I said. I said I know how to turn it off. But doing it every time I have to open the tool becomes obnoxious. I never implied that I could make a better tool. So don't stick words in my mouth.

In Green: Your personal agenda is none of my concern. I was simply bringing it up as I had frozen, I didn't know it wasn't fixed. I blame myself for not looking over your updates. There is no need to get testy, I never openly swore at you. I would hope to be given the same respect, but I guess not.

In Blue: Learn to take criticism with a grain of salt, I'm not personally attacking you. Even if the criticism is harsh, shrug it off or go with it. I don't care which. There is no need to make a personal vendetta out of something so trivial.

Last edited by Vithimiris; 06-14-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:51 PM   #97
Semen Demon
Forum Member

Default I'm having fun with this conversation for what it's worth

Quote:
In Red: You obviously didn't understand what I said. I said I know how to turn it off. But doing it every time I have to open the tool becomes obnoxious. I never implied that I could make a better tool. So don't stick words in my mouth.

In Green: Your personal agenda is none of my concern. There is no need to get testy, I never openly swore at you. I would hope to be given the same respect, but I guess not.

In Blue: Learn to take criticism with a grain of salt, I'm not personally attacking you. Even if the criticism is harsh, shrug it off or go with it. I don't care which. There is no need to make a personal vendetta out of something so trivial.
I said in the same post you quoted that I would consider it, indicating I did take your criticism to heart, though it is a feature I have considered since a while back.

My personal agenda in this case being enjoying the game? If there is some other agenda you are detecting could you explain to me what it is?

Am I meant to assume you are being purely critical when you say things like "Do you not understand what I am saying or are you just making this tool and not understanding your own concepts?"
When you say things like that, it makes me assume you know what I'm doing better than I do, or were you just saying that to be mean?

PS. I don't have to mute it every time I start it because it stays muted, that's a problem entirely on your end.
PPS. "I never openly swore at you" that wording is questionable at best, and second off, are you under the assumption then that "I'm playing the fucking game mate" is in some way a personal attack? Could you describe exactly how, if so?
sorry for not taking this to PM, I think this is too funny

Last edited by Semen Demon; 06-15-2016 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:04 AM   #98
hassik
Forum Member

Windows 10 Volume Mixer will not remember that the application has been muted such that every time the application is restarted one must go into the volume mixer and mute it again. Personally, I have an autohotkey script that opens the volume mixer with a keypress so its not really an issue to me but I can see how people would find this to be tedious.
The Following User Says Thank You to hassik For This Useful Post:
Semen Demon (06-20-2016)
Old 06-16-2016, 03:27 AM   #99
gesch
Forum Member

Quote:

Beforehand, I could clip the camera inside of other players and NPC's skirts to see what they were wearing underneath...

But now if the camera gets too close, the character vanishes entirely, which sucks.

So I'm not the only one who noticed this, okay.

SD, any idea if this is something that could be addressed with your utility at some point? Also is lock pose/emote planned to be fix on the next release? Just curious.

Thanks again for even taking the time to make this in the first place.

Last edited by gesch; 06-16-2016 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:10 AM   #100
hatsune2miku
Forum Member

Quote:

It's a bull shit because not only characters but monsters disappeared when too close. I can't judge whether the boss changed its direction or even moved away.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion