Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2017, 10:17 PM   #1381
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

I seem to have trouble getting on Nicovideo. The blog portions and Nicoseiga work fine, but the main video site is giving me timeout errors. Are they blocking or throttling overseas traffic again?

Shizuku is finally done. She took way longer than I expected, because her old 3DCG hair Nikuhachi originally used for her was more of a clusterfuck than I expected, and this is not a really good time of year for my style of work which usually involves 6-8 hour binges. I was going to do two more models but now I'm thinking I'm just going to do Kanade because I wanted to get the pack up for test by the end of the year and she's going to need a lot of work, and I'd maybe like to work on actually doing some animations again. I'll probably have to mash very hard on it this weekend to have any hope of getting her done by Sunday night. If they would let me off work early because we're so slow that would be helpful, but I tried today and they let a bunch of other people leave but not me.

Shizuku's image color is straight white, but that's already Yukiho's color so I put some cow print on her bikini and sandals because two big reasons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moo.png
Views:	148
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	188768  
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 01:15 AM   #1382
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 32
Thanked 734 Times in 308 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
I seem to have trouble getting on Nicovideo. The blog portions and Nicoseiga work fine, but the main video site is giving me timeout errors. Are they blocking or throttling overseas traffic again?

Shizuku is finally done. She took way longer than I expected, because her old 3DCG hair Nikuhachi originally used for her was more of a clusterfuck than I expected, and this is not a really good time of year for my style of work which usually involves 6-8 hour binges. I was going to do two more models but now I'm thinking I'm just going to do Kanade because I wanted to get the pack up for test by the end of the year and she's going to need a lot of work, and I'd maybe like to work on actually doing some animations again. I'll probably have to mash very hard on it this weekend to have any hope of getting her done by Sunday night. If they would let me off work early because we're so slow that would be helpful, but I tried today and they let a bunch of other people leave but not me.

Shizuku's image color is straight white, but that's already Yukiho's color so I put some cow print on her bikini and sandals because two big reasons.
nico is dead for me aswell
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #1383
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Kanade is done, and with this, the set is done. I haven't eaten all day so I am going to get some food, try not to die in a car crash, and then get the download up for you guys to try them out.

Edit: Okay guys, here they are. There's a few things missing right now like the text files to give names to the textures, and the readme is bare-bones, but the models should be functional and have all the files they need. Let me know if there are any problems with them, I caught a few already that had the arm-twist problem.

Bleh, upload took too long, couldn't get them posted before midnight :P

Edit 2: Found an error: I forgot to get rid of the gimpy toe IK bones on Shizuku and Kanade. Here's an updated version with the correct bones and weighting. Please redownload if you downloaded the original release.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kissthis.png
Views:	61
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	188839   Click image for larger version

Name:	lineupderella.png
Views:	117
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	188869  
Attached Files
File Type: zip 愛升式改変デレマスTバックビキニ改.zip (49.16 MB, 80 views)

Last edited by MMDisaster; 01-03-2018 at 01:18 AM. Reason: I FUCKED UP!
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Moondrag (01-05-2018), Petardo238 (01-02-2018), Vexxo (01-04-2018)
Old 01-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #1384
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

Default

Hey, guys. And happy (late) new years and whatnot. So, far over time, I haven't gotten really any idea to create my own unique motions. Been retracing things into motions and editing existing motions, lately. I'm not sure, if it's okay to throw them around since some motions originally belong to people around on Iwara, as I didn't look if they said it was okay or not. And I retraced an R18 motion from some SFM animation, because I liked it a bit, but it's not exactly followed to a T, since I'm still a novice when making motions. I actually did have some of my own motions that I actually forgot to send over for criticism, but I ended up deleting them, because they sucked. Whoops.

The edited R18 motions are just mostly adding expressions, since ya know... sin sacks and having no expressions. Maybe some arm adjustments, because again, sin sacks. Sin sacks aren't my thing. I think I said my preference already.

Also, I'm going throw down two models, since I don't think these are being distributed anymore and I don't have time to actually check around a few of the foreigns sites, if that's acceptable. Was going to delete these, but decided to get them over here just in case.

The Hata no Kokoro Christmas attire by TTakemodel, which is one of the old versions, that I prefer ever the newer versions. This is a full body, so you could add a vag in there. I think most of TTake's earlier models were full body, haven't checked the new versions.

And the Holo one by SPS. By the way, the legs are completely janked when I first got this model, so I don't know what's up with that. If anyone has a non-broke legs Holo or can fix the problem, that'd be rad.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Hata No Kokoro - Christmas.rar (9.36 MB, 121 views)
File Type: rar Holo.rar (5.54 MB, 96 views)

Last edited by QuestionableEnigma; 01-02-2018 at 03:12 PM.
QuestionableEnigma is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuestionableEnigma For This Useful Post:
Petardo238 (01-02-2018), Wizkid (01-02-2018)
Old 01-04-2018, 06:54 PM   #1385
zecarconnosieur
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Kanade is done, and with this, the set is done. I haven't eaten all day so I am going to get some food, try not to die in a car crash, and then get the download up for you guys to try them out.

Edit: Okay guys, here they are. There's a few things missing right now like the text files to give names to the textures, and the readme is bare-bones, but the models should be functional and have all the files they need. Let me know if there are any problems with them, I caught a few already that had the arm-twist problem.

Bleh, upload took too long, couldn't get them posted before midnight :P

Edit 2: Found an error: I forgot to get rid of the gimpy toe IK bones on Shizuku and Kanade. Here's an updated version with the correct bones and weighting. Please redownload if you downloaded the original release.
I tried to use on MocuMocuDance but doesn't show up or work on it and please make it work for MocuMocuDance!!!
zecarconnosieur is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #1386
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zecarconnosieur View Post
I tried to use on MocuMocuDance but doesn't show up or work on it and please make it work for MocuMocuDance!!!
Sorry, I don't know much about MocuMocuDance... my computer isn't VR-capable and I refuse to use Oculus' products on principle, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help. I think there are a few other guys on here who have experience with it, they'll probably be better resources for you. I can tell you these models are edited from faces and bodies that are a three-year-old design, and they are PMD format, so you might need to convert them to PMX... MocuMocuDance might not be compatible with PMD since not many models use it any more.

I've updated the readme to include full production notes as well as step by step instructions for modifying the breast physics. I'm just going to attach it here so you don't have to download the whole pack again, I'll include it in the zip when it's ready to go on uploader. (Lol, I had to zip it because you can't attach a txt file.) Please report any issues or bugs found.
Attached Files
File Type: zip readme.zip (9.9 KB, 29 views)
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:32 PM   #1387
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default

Speaking of niconico. I noticed someone on pixiv was showing an mmd model that I coveted for awhile but know wasn't shared ever because it was a commission. Previously (before I saw this) I spoke to the person who paid for it and they told me they never shared it, and never plan to. So after I saw it I asked if they reconsidered, and how the other person got a hold of 'their' model. They told me the 'stole' it from niconico... I know a bit about software and I wouldn't imagine it's POSSIBLE to steal mmd files from a video streaming service. Does Niconico demand more than just a video upload but for you to actually 'play' the mmd file on their system or something? I don't get it.
Morgion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:35 PM   #1388
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Speaking of niconico. I noticed someone on pixiv was showing an mmd model that I coveted for awhile but know wasn't shared ever because it was a commission. Previously (before I saw this) I spoke to the person who paid for it and they told me they never shared it, and never plan to. So after I saw it I asked if they reconsidered, and how the other person got a hold of 'their' model. They told me the 'stole' it from niconico... I know a bit about software and I wouldn't imagine it's POSSIBLE to steal mmd files from a video streaming service. Does Niconico demand more than just a video upload but for you to actually 'play' the mmd file on their system or something? I don't get it.
Afaik Nicovideo works like any video site like Youtube or Vimeo in terms of uploading, the only difference is the membership requirement for viewing and the streaming comments.

I do know that some game rip software can rip models by taking "3D screenshots" of them, but that comes directly out of the game, not a video.

I think either that guy's bullshitting you, or he meant someone managed to get it from Niconico's file uploader (but to do that he would have had to have uploaded/stored it there in the first place, and you have to have an account at nico to use their uploader so he should have been able to find out who did it). It's not out of the realm of possibility that he passworded the file and put it there as "cloud backup" (I've seen some people use Bowlroll for that), and the person either lucky-guessed or brute-forced the password.

I also can't rule out the person used the commissioned model as a reference, found the same or similar parts and fashioned an accurate facsimile.

If there is a way to brute-force passwords that doesn't involve viruses, I'd sure like to know because I've had some models sitting on my HD as far back as 2012 that I haven't been able to open because the unzip passwords can't be found.
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:49 AM   #1389
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 32
Thanked 734 Times in 308 Posts

Default

there are plenty of zip unlocking software. the problem is that brute forcing with those takes time depending on your pc [ if you can find one that isn't limited to 5 symbols that is]
it might be more problematic if the password is in moon runes though
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:21 AM   #1390
Wizkid
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 52
Thanks: 14
Thanked 30 Times in 26 Posts

Default Ra(w)r

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
"...the unzip passwords can't be found."
If you can post the name of the:
-Rar,
-The model's file name in the rar,
-And the name who made the model,
I can take a look around in my folders, and the net.
Wizkid is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:23 PM   #1391
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Afaik Nicovideo works like any video site like Youtube or Vimeo in terms of uploading, the only difference is the membership requirement for viewing and the streaming comments.

I do know that some game rip software can rip models by taking "3D screenshots" of them, but that comes directly out of the game, not a video.

I think either that guy's bullshitting you, or he meant someone managed to get it from Niconico's file uploader (but to do that he would have had to have uploaded/stored it there in the first place, and you have to have an account at nico to use their uploader so he should have been able to find out who did it). It's not out of the realm of possibility that he passworded the file and put it there as "cloud backup" (I've seen some people use Bowlroll for that), and the person either lucky-guessed or brute-forced the password.

I also can't rule out the person used the commissioned model as a reference, found the same or similar parts and fashioned an accurate facsimile.

If there is a way to brute-force passwords that doesn't involve viruses, I'd sure like to know because I've had some models sitting on my HD as far back as 2012 that I haven't been able to open because the unzip passwords can't be found.
I see thanks. While the original person had english descriptions, I think there was so me communication barriers. So maybe they meant they got the password after uploading it somewhere.
Morgion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:32 AM   #1392
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

So I've been working on an animation (a non-H one at that!), and things were proceeding smoothly, until I opened it up late last night to work on it again and FUCKING THIS.

Every vertex that's weighted to a bone that is affected by physics seems to be stuck to the origin coordinate (in other words 0,0,0). Breasts, hair, loose equipment. Turn the physics off, everything is fine... turn them back on again, instantly this again. Initializing does nothing. You can't even see the red rigid bodies for the affected physics; it's like they've disappeared. They're still in PMDEditor, nothing is wrong with the joints.

I thought this had something to do with outside parenting because I locked both models' master bones to the ship's master bone so they move when the ship does, but deleting the outside parenting doesn't get rid of it. Resetting the bones doesn't fix it either. The ship does not have any rigid bodies itself so it can't be interfering with their movement.

I tried deleting the models, saving a motion file of what little motion I had and bringing in 'clean' versions of the models and setting everything back up the way it was, and it sort of worked, until I loaded it up again tonight and THIS AGAIN. I've never had this much trouble with outside parenting before, then again I've never tried to do this much with outside parenting before. Is this a version issue where I just need to get 9.31, a problem with a known fix, or am I just not going to be able to make this movie the way I wanted to?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	whatthehell.png
Views:	89
Size:	325.8 KB
ID:	188919  
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:52 AM   #1393
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 32
Thanked 734 Times in 308 Posts

Default

well I managed to replicate the issue... but mmd froze so I can't tinker with anything to probe out the cause.

my suggestion: move the background instead of the ship and just add some directional gravity.
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #1394
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
well I managed to replicate the issue... but mmd froze so I can't tinker with anything to probe out the cause.

my suggestion: move the background instead of the ship and just add some directional gravity.
That was what I was kind of anticipating I would have to do... I was hoping not to because I wanted the ship to be in motion to generate a wake with MME. But if I can't, I can't. Maybe I'll just use the ship stationary for shots of the girls and make a whole separate .pmm for the motion shots, then edit the videos together. Thanks for trying.
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:40 AM   #1395
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 32
Thanked 734 Times in 308 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
That was what I was kind of anticipating I would have to do... I was hoping not to because I wanted the ship to be in motion to generate a wake with MME. But if I can't, I can't. Maybe I'll just use the ship stationary for shots of the girls and make a whole separate .pmm for the motion shots, then edit the videos together. Thanks for trying.
you can still have the ship and model move without the op you know. like adding another motherlike bone which moves in sync with the ship with motion data and the original motherbones moves the model on deck. mmd has a lot of workarounds, I was just going for a low hanging fruit solution.
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #1396
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 157
Thanks: 30
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
you can still have the ship and model move without the op you know. like adding another motherlike bone which moves in sync with the ship with motion data and the original motherbones moves the model on deck. mmd has a lot of workarounds, I was just going for a low hanging fruit solution.
And in this case that's perfectly good for a solution. Honestly still shots are better for the models on deck anyway so their hair doesn't spaz out from the motion (the ship is doing 25 knots so their hair was flapping back even when it was working properly). It just irritates me because the program doesn't work the way it's supposed to and I can't figure out why. It's not the first time MMD has stumped me like that and I'm sure it won't be the last, it just bugs me because I want to understand the program better.

Edit: Aaaaaand I started the pmm with physics disabled, turned them back on after the pmm was loaded and everything is back to normal. I know nothing, yet I understand everything. I officially don't even.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mmdistroll.png
Views:	72
Size:	413.2 KB
ID:	188921  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 01-10-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: My whole life is a lie
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:09 PM   #1397
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 32
Thanked 734 Times in 308 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
I officially don't even.
relatable

http://ecchi.iwara.tv/comment/115395#comment-115395
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:25 PM   #1398
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 199
Thanks: 67
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts

Default

Please tell me how to disable this shit !?? very very annoying (((
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jjj.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	188922  
ponchi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #1399
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default

Someone here (I think guthix) gave me a link to this page, and I've since downloaded 3-5ish files from it. thank you!. However the latest one. err... It doesn't have a password I cant figure out or anything. it's just every time I try to dl it, my browser times out, and I've tried chrome, ie, and opera, they all do it. it's like the cursed d ownload. Not sure what's up.

If anyone can dl it and supply me with an alternate download I'd appreciate it.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvPcwh7#lis...85%AC%E5%AE%A4

If said link doesn't work just copy up to the wh7 and open the folder. I want the file uploaded on January 16th. It's a Rar disguised as a png that actually acts as a png if you open it as one but you can change the filetype and it acts as a rar appropriately as well.

The last file gave me similar issues too but I got a round to figuring it out somehow. So if you can't do it easily please don't bother, I think I'll get it, but if it's easy for you please let me know.
Morgion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #1400
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 32
Thanked 734 Times in 308 Posts

Default

yeah, no idea why its not working
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.