Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2021, 05:41 PM   #581
Jester
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 32
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Haven't extracted but maybe?
Yes, those were the ones I was looking for
Thank you so much
Jester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:12 PM   #582
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The state of insanity
Posts: 287
Thanks: 47
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

Default

Any chance someone knows where to get this model? Even if it's only a partial body, that's fine.
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/gkkgnue2gi7yrmyg
Mythterious is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 07:41 PM   #583
Jester
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 32
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
Any chance someone knows where to get this model? Even if it's only a partial body, that's fine.
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/gkkgnue2gi7yrmyg
You have to buy it
https://booth.pm/en/items/1940541
Don't see an option for a trial version
Jester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 03:26 AM   #584
resist
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Anybody managed to get the 3.0 version of this model by chance?
It was distributed on 20'th december for 1 day
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm39781875
resist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 07:39 AM   #585
snakebite90
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
It's no problem at all. Happy to have been of some help

I actually have quite a few of his models, so if there are any others that you're looking for, hit me up and I'll check to see if I have them
Do you have this Mifu model? It's her in a black bikini.
i ibb co/jgLFK77/Untitled.png

You can see the full video here:
youtube com/watch?v=oUKOgiYzIdg
snakebite90 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 11:22 PM   #586
Jester
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 32
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite90 View Post
Do you have this Mifu model? It's her in a black bikini.
i ibb co/jgLFK77/Untitled.png

You can see the full video here:
youtube com/watch?v=oUKOgiYzIdg
I don't have that exact model, but I do have two models that are very similar
The first one is Mifu (with slightly shorter twintails), and the other is an 18YO ver of Miku.
Both models have bikinis under their default clothes (which you can select with sliders)
I hope one of them works for you

Bear in mind that these (as well as the one you are searching for) are older models released 5+ years ago. A lot of older models may be missing certain bones (such as the groove, parent, upper body 2, and hip sway bones) required for them to work properly with newer motions. These models that I shared seem to have these bones, but it's always a good idea to check if the models were originally released more than 2 or 3 years ago.
It IS possible to add these bones if they are missing, but it requires pmx editor and either the knowledge to add these bones from scratch or to find the newest version of the semi-standard bone plugin
Attached Files
File Type: zip ミクミフ04.zip (4.95 MB, 40 views)
File Type: zip 18MIKUエリンギさんver改造12a.zip (1.74 MB, 57 views)

Last edited by Jester; 12-30-2021 at 12:52 AM.
Jester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 01:31 PM   #587
snakebite90
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I don't have that exact model, but I do have two models that are very similar
The first one is Mifu (with slightly shorter twintails), and the other is an 18YO ver of Miku.
Both models have bikinis under their default clothes (which you can select with sliders)
I hope one of them works for you

Bear in mind that these (as well as the one you are searching for) are older models released 5+ years ago. A lot of older models may be missing certain bones (such as the groove, parent, upper body 2, and hip sway bones) required for them to work properly with newer motions. These models that I shared seem to have these bones, but it's always a good idea to check if the models were originally released more than 2 or 3 years ago.
It IS possible to add these bones if they are missing, but it requires pmx editor and either the knowledge to add these bones from scratch or to find the newest version of the semi-standard bone plugin
Looks like that model is probably non-existent publicly then. I appreciate your help and these models anyways; thanks a lot Jester.
snakebite90 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:30 PM   #588
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 101
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
Any chance someone knows where to get this model? Even if it's only a partial body, that's fine.
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/gkkgnue2gi7yrmyg
I have the original version. Been on a long departure of VRC model exporting to MMD for awhile now, so I have a few. Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Sasha.7z (25.70 MB, 50 views)
QuestionableEnigma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 08:20 PM   #589
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
Posts: 464
Thanks: 59
Thanked 106 Times in 73 Posts

Default

I highly doubt they would, but have any VTubers made their VRC models publicly available?
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:06 PM   #590
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 101
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
I highly doubt they would, but have any VTubers made their VRC models publicly available?
Among my lurking, I did come across someone who shared a link of a Vtuber I wasn't familiar with. It was awhile ago, so I can't remember the link or where I found the link. No one had shared it, and it costed about 40-50 dollars. It used to be public at one point, stopped selling, and then recently starting selling again. Don't remember who the Vtuber was either, but it wasn't anyone I had seen before. Otherwise, I think that's the only one that's glanced past me lately.

There is someone on booth.pm who distributes a couple of Vtuber MMD models for free, exclusively on that site though.
QuestionableEnigma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.