Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats

Notices

Old 11-23-2015, 09:12 PM   #241
PinkAya
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

hey, a few posts earlier in this thread someone posted a picture of a lowtech looking monk af, is that available anywhere? the post is from 2012 though, lol.
Old 07-15-2016, 05:05 PM   #242
Evilryusam
Forum Member

Hey all long time lurker i was wondering if anyone still has the custom elv female head mods that alikona made like this one below. I know there are others, but i cannot find them. I'd greatly appreciate any help on this matter.
Edit: Never mind found them ignore this post :o
Click image for larger version

Name:	Example.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	174379

Last edited by Evilryusam; 07-16-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:00 AM   #243
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Got bored of all the current MMO's out, so a friend of mine invited me back to ffxi. My how the game as changed. Really liking the trusts though.

Speaking of which, I can't live without lowtech's Elvaan mods. So thanks for being so kind enough to upload them :D

In case people are confused by the file names on the first post, there's a way to figure out which file is which. All I did was open good ole Atlantaviewer and look at the path for what I was replacing. For example I wanted to replace the RDM AF body, so it showed me like rom/93/121.dat.

Then I would just back up the original, and test each file to find the match. It seems also like the ones with D on them, are the dark skinned versions.

Keep in mind to test it, you have to open and close Atlanaviewer or it won't show the change. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but this is what I used to do back in the days of actually lurking on XOOPS :D
Old 04-24-2017, 12:47 AM   #244
Silvist
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Since this post was a huge help since I got back into the game, I figured I return the favor. I noticed some missing files here, like the original lowtech blu AF. I was a huge lowtech fan back when he was actually working on the files. So, due to not being able to find it uploaded anywhere, I had to whip out my super old external HD lol.

Imagine my suprise to see this image while looking through the files (NSFW):

Spoiler: show

Thankfully I was wise enough to back up most of xoops before it when down.

Sadly most of my files aren't translated, so it can be a bit to search through. If there's any files you guys can't find, let me know. I'll see if it happens to be laying around on my old HD :D That being said, here's the "original" lowtech blu AF :D
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4813_BLU.zip (189.1 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Silvist; 04-24-2017 at 12:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silvist For This Useful Post:
Ticks (09-27-2017), Yummypie (09-27-2017)
Old 09-27-2017, 01:42 PM   #245
Yummypie
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvist View Post
Since this post was a huge help since I got back into the game, I figured I return the favor. I noticed some missing files here, like the original lowtech blu AF. I was a huge lowtech fan back when he was actually working on the files. So, due to not being able to find it uploaded anywhere, I had to whip out my super old external HD lol.

Imagine my suprise to see this image while looking through the files (NSFW):

Spoiler: show

Thankfully I was wise enough to back up most of xoops before it when down.

Sadly most of my files aren't translated, so it can be a bit to search through. If there's any files you guys can't find, let me know. I'll see if it happens to be laying around on my old HD :D That being said, here's the "original" lowtech blu AF :D

I am interested in other rare DATs on that super old drive of your's that might not appear on these forums. ^^ Also, please checkout my semi-recent DAT posts from the Japanese DAT site called FFXI Glass Replacement.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:07 AM   #246
MistressXini
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Not sure if this is all dead, but I was curious if anyone had all the Lowtech .dats in a single file compilation?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats