Old 10-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #1322
Xbr
looney on the loose
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
Code:
ゆいちゃん

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 10-21-2017 at 08:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xbr For This Useful Post:
ponchi (10-23-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 11:39 PM   #1323
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Moondrag, remember when you asked about that Kirari bikini model and I said I'd probably be able to put something similar together? Pic related. Just need to finish up her body texture (pubes specifically), tweak her hair length and do her hair ornament... I may change her eye color a little more, too.

Also, there's a new Riina/Natsuki combo pack by Mizamuck up on Bowlroll. It'll only be available for one week so get it while it's hot... pass hint is at https://twitter.com/Mizamuck/status/922123971738267648 .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kirarin.png
Views:	21
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	187459  
Old 10-23-2017, 07:19 AM   #1324
Moondrag
Forum Member

Sweet...also, trying to access the bowlroll link and it says
Code:
 このページは、投稿者のみ閲覧可能です。
(This page can be viewed only by contributors.) so I'm not sure how to pass that...

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 10-23-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:04 PM   #1325
Wizkid
Forum Member

Default What

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Also, there's a new Riina/Natsuki combo pack by Mizamuck up on Bowlroll. It'll only be available for one week so get it while it's hot... pass hint is at https://twitter.com/Mizamuck/status/922123971738267648 .
So, in the end, what is the password?
No matter how I translate that hint, it says, that the collab video's number is the pass, the one in the tweet you've posted, but that just doesn't work.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:13 PM   #1326
vgadict
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrag View Post
Sweet...also, trying to access the bowlroll link and it says
Code:
 このページは、投稿者のみ閲覧可能です。
(This page can be viewed only by contributors.) so I'm not sure how to pass that...
I get the same error. I have a login for bowlroll, but it shows up as Anonymous User. Maybe it needs to be an account with a higher privilege level?

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 10-23-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:33 PM   #1327
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I just checked the modeler's Twitter, he changed the password. Click on the reply to the pinned tweet at the top of his Twitter page. I just redownloaded it, the new one should work.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 10-23-2017 at 10:40 PM. Reason: verified the pass
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Moondrag (10-23-2017), vgadict (10-23-2017), Wizkid (10-24-2017)
Old 10-29-2017, 05:09 PM   #1328
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

can someone help me with this thing .. when she stay all texture look good .. but when she leans legs do something wrong ...

how i can fix this ?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Body A.png
Views:	58
Size:	601.8 KB
ID:	187576  
Old 11-02-2017, 12:51 AM   #1329
Yuki98
Forum Member

Default Need some ideas is all

So i'm making another model but i'm horrible at coming up with names.A part of said model has 4 stages of pleasure XD.
I've thought of stable ,mild ,climax , and overload But i feel like the names could be better so any ideas would help XD. Also the model is a simple restrain item.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #1330
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki98 View Post
So i'm making another model but i'm horrible at coming up with names.A part of said model has 4 stages of pleasure XD.
I've thought of stable ,mild ,climax , and overload But i feel like the names could be better so any ideas would help XD. Also the model is a simple restrain item.
a picture would do wonders, because I'm blanking out at what you're trying to make
Old 11-02-2017, 08:14 PM   #1331
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
a picture would do wonders, because I'm blanking out at what you're trying to make
Here's the simple restrain item. Pretty much done tbh but I'm thinking of adding a tad bit more. I thinking of either Sane or Tame for the 1st choice, then mild,climax and overload. Any different word choices would be wonderful.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot (81).png
Views:	29
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	187637  
Old 11-03-2017, 07:33 AM   #1332
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

could go for twisted humor, but this example is more for intensity, rather than state of pleasure.

shota->business man->sin sack->horse
The Following User Says Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
Yuki98 (11-03-2017)
Old 11-03-2017, 06:35 PM   #1333
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
could go for twisted humor, but this example is more for intensity, rather than state of pleasure.

shota->business man->sin sack->horse
I feel like these suggestions would make the model lose its purpose. But I thought of the best 4 states already - Sane, Delight, Breaking Point, Climax. Thanks for taking your time though and the "horse" in your suggestion has spark more creative ideas in my head XD
Old 11-04-2017, 10:49 PM   #1334
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Sorry for this but does someone know how I can navigate that baidu page again. I'm looking at the content from a particular user whose stuff I like.
http://tieba.baidu.com/home/main?un=...r=pb&ie=utf-7#

I scroll down and there's a 'show more' button, but when I click it about 3 times, it stops showing more beyond 2017-08-10. and I KNOW the person has older stuff. I can't seem to find a page 2 button, and if I manually change the url so that the '7' at the end turns into a '6' or an '8', it does nothing. just loads the same page.

Or to save time, if anyone just flat out knows the download link for the mmd model that the above user modeled after this particular screenshot:
http://honkai-impact.wikia.com/wiki/Player
That's all I want.. the large one with 2 guns, not the thumbnail version. That exact suit mind you, not her other armor suit, or her bikini or whatever.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:56 AM   #1335
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Progress update. I want to do enough Cinderella Girls characters to put a set together. These five are 95-100% done. All of them have bikini colors based on their actual image colors; I know it looks jarring to see Ranko in anything other than black, but purple really is her image color. I actually darkened up the bikini as much as I could without losing that particular shade of purple; her fingernails are her actual image color. I'm going to fix her skin texture to get it closer to her card. Making her skin lighter should increase the contrast with her bikini.

Fumika and Kanako are card-accurate in their skin tone; Fumika is pasty as fuck, she's actually even whiter than Ranko by a shade or two. Kirari and Rin are not card-accurate, but they're close enough.

In the case of Fumika, I reverse-engineered the eyes and hair from her new model onto an older-style face (specifically, Kotori's) because her new face is lacking a lot of the facial sliders the old ones had. This necessitated doing some facials over by hand. I also UV-mapped her bangs and made a new hair sphere for her, and corrected her skin tone as well as making a new eye texture.

Kanako is using the hair from her Torahaze model; I had to do the same merging 1300 or so duplicate vertices I did with one of the other models in my big pack, and then wound up deleting a bunch of the hair anyway because it was so far forward it looked like it was growing out of her neck. She's using Yukiho's face, but the eyes have a very slight difference in shape. Her bangs are UV-mapped now, but the outlines are very difficult to see unless you're looking at her from the side because her bangs are rounded off rather than flat.

Kirari: 100% done
Rin: 100% done
Fumika: 95% done (need to tidy up a few vertices in the whites of her eyes and add pubes to her body texture)
Ranko: 99% done (need to change her skin color)
Kanako: 100% done

Next I'll work on Miku (Maekawa) since that edit didn't have a no-edit rule on it. I want to have at least ten girls done before I put anything up, and I have five or six other girls that are 50-90% done.

What's really irritating is that I have nine or ten heads that are already ready to be attached to bodies, but I can't use them because they were made by Ayui, who slaps time limits for usage on all his stuff and puts you on a no-use list if you violate his rules. I had a Kanako from him I couldn't use so I had to use the Torahaze hair instead to make her.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	c.png
Views:	29
Size:	610.3 KB
ID:	187753  
Old 11-05-2017, 05:39 AM   #1336
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Progress update.
Nice to hear you are delivering D.
cant wait!
Old 11-06-2017, 03:47 AM   #1337
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Miku is done. She took longer than I thought she would, because I went and started getting ideas... I added in glasses (from Ritsuko) and hair flower (by me) and additional facial sliders for them so as to duplicate her "schoolgirl" look, and then added a ponytail version (hair comes from Mami) since that's how she has her hair in most of her '+' cards. I also switched her skin tone from Iori's to Makoto's as that's much closer to her on-card skin color and color-corrected her bikini and fingernails to her image color, added UV mapping for her bangs (it wasn't hard, it's Ranko's UV map as she uses Ranko's bangs) and upped her from medium to large breasts/hips because she has 85cm cat tats.

The other girls I have in various stages of completion:

Anastasia (done, but I don't like the way her hair looks... I may start over with different hair, her face is done and that was the hard part)
Clarice (face done, hair still needs some work)
Mayu (done, but I have to check if her TOS allows edit/redistribute)
Karen (ditto)
Mika (same situation as Anastasia, I may grab the hair from the LiPPS set and swap that in)
Rika (face done, hair needs a LOT of work)
Uzuki (she's literally Haruka with different hair, going to try to use the CM3D2 hair from the model Blob uploaded)
Miho (ditto, but she's a modified Yukiho, she needs some eye work)
Minami (done, but I want to make a hair-down version, right now I only have her with a ponytail and her part doesn't look quite right)
Shizuku (she's Azusa with additional eyelashes, but her hair is an extremely old 3DCG hair set and it needs a ton of work to not look like crap because the mesh isn't joined at the top and the normals are all over the place)

Ranko and Fumika are also completely finished, now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	m.png
Views:	22
Size:	209.3 KB
ID:	187763  
Old 11-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #1338
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

wonder if you'll burn out soon with all that repetitive tedious work and hoop jumping
Old 11-07-2017, 08:06 PM   #1339
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
wonder if you'll burn out soon with all that repetitive tedious work and hoop jumping
TBH if I was going to burn out it probably would have happened by now... but I'm really good at procrastinating and taking months-long breaks too. Like last night I was primed to start working on editing because I had a day off work today, and then I accidentally found my way onto deviantart and the next thing I knew it was 2 AM and I'd downloaded about 80 models, stages and parts which I then spent most of today unzipping, sorting and organizing.

I might have just stopped after my first pack and worked on actually making movies for a while but Moondrag's request for Kirari made me want to keep going, then I was like "I already have Rin and Ranko, might as well do them too", then Kurauchi released Fumika and you hooked me up with Miku and I had to do them too.

The nice thing about it being repetitive and the models being based off the same template is that once you get into the swing of it you can plow through a model relatively quickly because you know exactly what you need to do and seeing what you did gives you the drive to do the next one. Some of these things I worked on for so long that when I finally get to the end I'm like "Uh oh, I'm actually finishing, did I overlook something? Am I really done?"

Also I've seen a few videos with my edits in them starting to turn up on Iwara, which has helped give me some inspiration to keep going.

It also kind of helps that MMD is what's keeping me sane right now.

Also: Mayu's TOS is no-go for redistribution, so I can't do her. But Karen's isn't, so I can. Head and body are joined, just need to do her fingernails/bikini color and pubes.

Edit: Karen is done now. There's a Nao edited by the same guy

Code:
肉八
on Bowlroll that I don't have access to, if someone gets her to me I'll do her too for all three members of Triad Primus. Otherwise I'm going to try to get Minami, Mika and Miho finished up next. Here's what I have of Minami and Mika so far.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	kar.png
Views:	9
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	187777   Click image for larger version

Name:	karen.png
Views:	7
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	187783   Click image for larger version

Name:	mmmiiiiinamiiiiiiii.png
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	187784  

Name:	anegasaki.png
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	187785  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 11-07-2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:06 PM   #1340
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

>on Bowlroll that I don't have access to

seriously get a fake account, da is so full of trash. its like those hags that pretend to be teens with camera angles and clothing, looks nice in the thumbnail, dissapointment once you click on it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat