Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Archives

Notices

Old 10-18-2015, 05:02 PM   #281
kaolla11
Kitty Kitty BOOM BOOM
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roripu, Roripu View Post
I almost wanna resub just so I can run up and slap you while you're distracted with something else. LIKE ALWAYS!

You'll never catch me cat! The worst a cat could do is take a shit in my garden! Vile creatures!

*looks sad and finds a box to hide in*
Old 10-18-2015, 05:29 PM   #282
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

How come you have to make me feel guilty about insulting Gulk?

Insulting Gulk should be a Eorzean National pastime!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:18 PM   #283
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,719 Times in 3,495 Posts

Quote:
How come you have to make me feel guilty about insulting Gulk?

Insulting Gulk should be a Eorzean National pastime!
Using roripu as a seat while waiting for red scrips to spawn is a "national pass time" :P
Old 10-19-2015, 05:50 AM   #284
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
Using roripu as a seat while waiting for red scrips to spawn is a "national pass time" :P
Do it and I'll punch you so hard in your filthy cat cunt you won't be able to sit or do your other common depravities for weeks!!!

GULK IS EVIL!!!
Old 10-19-2015, 08:15 AM   #285
kaolla11
Kitty Kitty BOOM BOOM
Forum Member

Kitty hugs? \=^.^=/
Old 10-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #286
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,719 Times in 3,495 Posts

Quote:
Do it and I'll punch you so hard in your filthy cat cunt you won't be able to sit or do your other common depravities for weeks!!!

GULK IS EVIL!!!
I'm not evil, I'm just using lalafell AS INTENDED!

Old 12-26-2015, 08:47 PM   #287
Gagusho
Beast Breeder
Forum Member

Dam, I missed a lot of stuff. Glad to see Rori somewhat back. Feel free to use my character. Though I am now Au'ra. No more cat. \o.o/
Old 12-27-2015, 06:19 AM   #288
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagusho View Post
Dam, I missed a lot of stuff. Glad to see Rori somewhat back. Feel free to use my character. Though I am now Au'ra. No more cat. \o.o/
Not really back at all. I can't continue making Roripu, Roripu stuff unless the (or another) artist decides to support it as well.
I've tried to get it going again several times now but I think interest has just died in it. I'm sorry.

The only thing really happening is a completely different story that may or may not even happen. It really depends on the person I'm working with.
Old 12-27-2015, 09:29 AM   #289
Gagusho
Beast Breeder
Forum Member

Well...I meant back on the forums. As for story, I pretty much assumed it was dead anyways. But, if you decided to do anything I like chara be somehow involved in it. Can be my xiv chara just doesn't have to be a xiv story.

If you ever want to message me you can PM me here, skype, kik, or email. Just PM me for the info.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:33 AM   #290
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quick question for those of you who might still view this thread.

Feel free to PM me your response as well if you're more comfortable with that.

How much would you be willing to pay the artist for say... 10 pages of writing and 10 pages of artwork in a light novel format for a major character role in Roripu chapters? The drawings would be black and white, higher quality than before, and fill a whole page. They would not share space with the writing, though they would be based upon it. These chapters would be publicly available to everyone and hosted here and likely, else where on the web (such as tumblr). You can look up Japanese Light Novels for some examples of the format.

Roripu would be a glue bringing one chapter together with another, but the star of the chapter and focus on artwork would be your character for that specific chapter.

Last edited by Roripu, Roripu; 01-24-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:36 AM   #291
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Oh, I should also add that Roripu may not be a necessary ingredient in this idea.

One idea being tossed around is simply calling it Hydaelyn in Peril, and starring various adventurers.

Sort of like a flavor of the month or something.

Any thoughts on this, or the pricing would be very much appreciated!
Old 01-25-2016, 01:34 AM   #292
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

It would be interesting, I can only go with experience from some other artist (Japanese) that I know and have commissioned before, but around $20 or so seems like a reasonable baseline, granted I did my conversion from yen correctly lol.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:42 AM   #293
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanikou View Post
It would be interesting, I can only go with experience from some other artist (Japanese) that I know and have commissioned before, but around $20 or so seems like a reasonable baseline, granted I did my conversion from yen correctly lol.
Is that $20 for 10 B&W full page drawings? or are we talking 1 drawing and 1 page of writing?
Old 01-25-2016, 03:06 PM   #294
Panini
Q of The Continuum
Forum Member

Don't bother, RoriPOOP is gonna steal all the wieners for herself and not leave any for anyone else.

Also is it purely on price per person for one chapter? Or will you break it up into smaller chunks/incentives. Like a small price for a single cameo in story or picture, or a larger price to appear/act more prominently, and in more of the story/pictures. Or how about having a say in what actually happens/submitting lines etc.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:25 PM   #295
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panini View Post
Don't bother, RoriPOOP is gonna steal all the wieners for herself and not leave any for anyone else.

Also is it purely on price per person for one chapter? Or will you break it up into smaller chunks/incentives. Like a small price for a single cameo in story or picture, or a larger price to appear/act more prominently, and in more of the story/pictures. Or how about having a say in what actually happens/submitting lines etc.
OMG SHUDDAP YOU GOBBIE CUM DUMPSTER!

Currently this is where we're at, with no set prices.

People who want a whole chapter written and drawn based on their characters with no Roripu influence would get a "Adventurers of Hydaelyn" chapter done for them. Again, with no tie to Roripu. This would be the most expensive option that I can imagine and unless they pay for multiple chapters, would be a one time deal sort of thing. The commissioner would have full control over the content and people involved in the story. If multiple people want a chapter then they can each pay a portion of this price, whatever it may be.

Example:
TITLE: Adventurers of Hydaelyn
SUBTITLE: Shippuu Hecatonchires

There is also an option to have people who want a similar chapter but have it take part within the Roripu story. Pricing would be similar but not as expensive due to the person requesting the commission giving up some control over the story. They can still, of course, decide the erotic content of the chapter and will be given first drafts to help make corrections to their characters personality.

Now there are some difficulties here that I have yet to address but let me be clear about one thing. If I use your character in a commission and decide for myself that your character become relevant in a following chapter, I'm not gonna hunt you down and make you pay for it. Recurring characters don't have fees, but if you want your character to have another major erotic role in the next chapter, then that will require commission as I won't force peoples characters into erotic situations without their approval.

There has also been interest in having single pages done. This would be a cheap option to have a single written page with an accompanying drawing.

All options are B&W.

There are other concerns mentioned like if multiple people want to star in a chapter together, this is fine. You can split the price however you want. I kind of doubt the fee will increase per person since these will always star multiple people regardless, but I'll have to speak with Gustaf about that first.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:34 PM   #296
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Also, a proto-page so people can see the format we're using.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roripu, Roripu For This Useful Post:
Gulkeeva (01-25-2016), Nijiru (01-27-2016), Vydos (01-26-2016)
Old 01-25-2016, 11:43 PM   #297
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

Quote:
Is that $20 for 10 B&W full page drawings? or are we talking 1 drawing and 1 page of writing?
Yeah rechecked the conversion, was $20 for the commission of 1 b&w and writing (raw, so not a lot of detail or color) and depending on extra pages/chapters and detail she asked for $7 per extra, so I typically see them starting no less than $20.

So depends on what you'd naturally find fair, but I know just from experience a few artists tend to start around $20-30 for 1 raw page then add onto it depending on actual detail requested.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:17 AM   #298
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanikou View Post
Yeah rechecked the conversion, was $20 for the commission of 1 b&w and writing (raw, so not a lot of detail or color) and depending on extra pages/chapters and detail she asked for $7 per extra, so I typically see them starting no less than $20.

So depends on what you'd naturally find fair, but I know just from experience a few artists tend to start around $20-30 for 1 raw page then add onto it depending on actual detail requested.
Thanks that helps.

Since we're just starting out and working primarily within NS I think it's fair to start at a lower base value for now.

Once we finish our current chapter and I make a new un-archived thread we'll probably have something decided upon.

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. It helped a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roripu, Roripu For This Useful Post:
Marchien (01-26-2016)
Old 01-27-2016, 05:27 AM   #299
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Writing is complete for chapter 1!

Once art is done and everything is put into Photoshop we'll be starting a new thread!

Should be sometime within the next few days or this weekend.

Sorry, I'm just excited.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roripu, Roripu For This Useful Post:
Kanikou (01-27-2016), Marchien (01-27-2016)
Old 01-31-2016, 04:34 PM   #300
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

I'm sorry to say that a case of bronchitis is delaying the release of this chapter.

In the mean time here are some spoilers/sneak previews.

Click image for larger version

Name:	82514a231d8e999ae7d0dc9822a54dbfe08db5a8.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	170867

and the header, which will soon have the blackness replaced with glorious face down, ass up action!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Header.png
Views:	53
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	170868
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roripu, Roripu For This Useful Post:
Kanikou (02-02-2016), Karinastar (01-31-2016), Marchien (01-31-2016), Wren (01-31-2016)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Archives