Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section


Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2016, 05:23 PM   #1
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post Commission request for DAT motion changes


Looking to commission someone knowledgeable with VRS to fix up some DAT motion requests.

I understand that VRS is a paid service now, would be willing to pay for the program as well as the motion changes being done.

Namely, I'd like to have the following items done:

- Iroha's polearm stance transferred to Hume Male, Hume Female, Elvaan Female
- Mumor's combat and idle motions transferred to Hume Female; details might need to be worked out on that.
- AA GK's great katana weapon-drawn idle stance transferred to Hume Male, Hume Female, and Elvaan Female.

Would be willing to pay $250.00 for these items to be done. >.> I have a couple of original requests for idle stances and poses; nothing lurid, just cool looking. They would be paid separately after discussion with anyone accepting such a request about what would be proper compensation.

I looked through the forums and saw nothing forbidding such paid requests from being made, and I have posted accordingly. My apologies if I have broken a rule in doing so, but I cannot find any such postings.

...also kinda figuring chances of success finding anyone to do this are just shy of nonexistent ._. but we'll see.
FCenter83 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.

design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.