Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 10-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #1301
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Kinda doubt it but does anyone know where I can find a download for the model featured here? I realize retextured models rarely if ever have a public download.

The one with a white dress. I have what I THINK is the original where it's multi coloured. But I like the white one more and one issue I have with mine is she seems so red. Like her skin has this weird red glow, and none of the texture/material #s in pmd edit SHOW a red bias, it's just kinda there.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5359527092
well the link you posted has no [at least for me] leads
I'm not sure what you're talking about in the latter parts, remove the spa's or toons, if the model doesn't match the texture in color, there IS some setting making it red somewhere.

Last edited by guthix; 10-11-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:03 PM   #1302
Yuki98
Forum Member

Default More Model Help

Does anyone know how to make the base bone move the model as well as all the other bones without applying weight to them. I've applied weight to certain bones but now those bones (and weighted Materials) don't move with the main bone when moving the model. Plz help
Old 10-12-2017, 09:21 PM   #1303
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki98 View Post
Does anyone know how to make the base bone move the model as well as all the other bones without applying weight to them. I've applied weight to certain bones but now those bones (and weighted Materials) don't move with the main bone when moving the model. Plz help
That sounds like a bone parenting issue. Are the bones you weighted new bones that you made? You might need to have them parented to the master bone or the correct one that it should be parented to (for example, the head if you made a hair bone). Check if the parent bone says -1.
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Yuki98 (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #1304
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
That sounds like a bone parenting issue. Are the bones you weighted new bones that you made? You might need to have them parented to the master bone or the correct one that it should be parented to (for example, the head if you made a hair bone). Check if the parent bone says -1.
Yep that was the problem, Thanks for the help
Old 10-15-2017, 10:13 PM   #1305
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So, I know this might be too early for this, but I'm gonna throw this out there anyway.

Any chance someone could rip this model

from this game? That would be so awesome.

I would do it, but I don't have a PS4 or have any idea how to rip models from ps4 games.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:21 AM   #1306
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
So, I know this might be too early for this, but I'm gonna throw this out there anyway.

Any chance someone could rip this model

from this game? That would be so awesome.

I would do it, but I don't have a PS4 or have any idea how to rip models from ps4 games.
ripped models look terrible
I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're better off making one from spare model parts...
Old 10-17-2017, 12:44 AM   #1307
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

So I decided to stop procrastinating and put my edits on tstorage, and... this keeps happening.

I allowed all the scripts on the page with NoScript, but I can't get it past like 1.3MB uploaded before this happens. Most of the time it doesn't even start.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wtftstorage.png
Views:	25
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	187427  
Old 10-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #1308
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
So I decided to stop procrastinating and put my edits on tstorage, and... this keeps happening.

I allowed all the scripts on the page with NoScript, but I can't get it past like 1.3MB uploaded before this happens. Most of the time it doesn't even start.
yeah its not that reliable, that's why I don't use it.

you can simply use the link from this forum.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:41 PM   #1309
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
yeah its not that reliable, that's why I don't use it.

you can simply use the link from this forum.
I didn't want to bash Nekosentai's bandwidth, or attract any unwanted white knights.

I'll try mediafire, I used to use it a long time ago but I stopped after they got stupid with the pop-ups etc. If I can't get that to work either then I'll use the link.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:07 AM   #1310
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I didn't want to bash Nekosentai's bandwidth, or attract any unwanted white knights.

I'll try mediafire, I used to use it a long time ago but I stopped after they got stupid with the pop-ups etc. If I can't get that to work either then I'll use the link.
asked gulkeva the same questions, he said it was fine.
he was cool even, when a few of my spicier uploads brought some unwanted attention to the website.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:59 PM   #1311
Drake686
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Does anybody know what happened to Iwara.tv? It just disappeared today and I can't find any info on why.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #1312
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I just tried it and got a connection reset error. It's probably either a technical problem with their servers, or a DoS.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:51 PM   #1313
badboy945400
Forum Member

looks like its down due some copyright shit and site will move to an other hoster
this was posted on mmd thread at 4chan dont know if its the real deal

Hello all,

Iwara is currently down because of complications with the server's hosting provider. I am in talks with them now, but worst case we will restore from a backup and continue as normal with a new home.

The problem: A copyright holder reported an issue directly to my server's hosting, rather than getting in touch with us beforehand. That led to our host reviewing the copyrighted page (which was uploaded a year ago), and happens to be a lolicon product. They locked our server until further notice. The video in question does in fact violate copyright and should not have been uploaded, but was overlooked.

Whatever the outcome with current server, we will be moving to a new main server hosting provider. I have already spoken to them about possible issues and they have agreed to allow all content in compliance with USA/California law and freedom of speech and/or expression.

While technically not in violation of french law, current host has every right to deny any content they choose.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:08 AM   #1314
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I tried to sign up with Mediafire

Mediafire: GIVE US ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR CAR KEYS

...and then promptly went back to TStorage to give it one more shot. This time I was able to get it to upload, and then right as it finished, this.

Closing it makes it as though I never uploaded a thing. I've tried it twice, I'm not blocking any scripts. It gets all the way to the end and then throws this incomprehensible error.

P.S. If there's any chance someone will see your error dialogue maybe you should edit it so it doesn't look like you don't know what you're doing with the code.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	whattheshit.png
Views:	26
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	187450  
Old 10-20-2017, 05:59 AM   #1315
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I tried to sign up with Mediafire

Mediafire: GIVE US ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR CAR KEYS
... you do know you can write a fake name and email right?

on a side note, dam shit is hitting the fan on 4chan, I had a feeling the community was overextending, but didn't expect so much to fall apart in such short notice.

Last edited by guthix; 10-20-2017 at 06:09 AM.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:42 AM   #1316
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Wink 4chan mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
.on a side note, dam shit is hitting the fan on 4chan, I had a feeling the community was overextending, but didn't expect so much to fall apart in such short notice.
4chan huh?

(Mine elaboratingfurhter there?)

Typical mentality of a cockroach, you can laugh and play and do all that stuff till the "Exterminators" show up,then you scurry finto the wood works, untilit all blows over, and hope and pray they don't find you.

Tucsoncoyote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:32 AM   #1317
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,631 Times in 3,442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy945400 View Post
looks like its down due some copyright shit and site will move to an other hoster
this was posted on mmd thread at 4chan dont know if its the real deal

Hello all,

Iwara is currently down because of complications with the server's hosting provider. I am in talks with them now, but worst case we will restore from a backup and continue as normal with a new home.

The problem: A copyright holder reported an issue directly to my server's hosting, rather than getting in touch with us beforehand. That led to our host reviewing the copyrighted page (which was uploaded a year ago), and happens to be a lolicon product. They locked our server until further notice. The video in question does in fact violate copyright and should not have been uploaded, but was overlooked.

Whatever the outcome with current server, we will be moving to a new main server hosting provider. I have already spoken to them about possible issues and they have agreed to allow all content in compliance with USA/California law and freedom of speech and/or expression.

While technically not in violation of french law, current host has every right to deny any content they choose.
And thats why... I choose a server/host/dns host etc... that allows loli content + dosen't care "too much" about DMCA content.

Although if my host/dns "does" get a DMCA/copyright notice... they forward it to me and ask me to do something about it within X days (usually over a month). Sometimes they won't even do anything and then the content provider complains at me >.>

Randomly, for mediafire (and most anything else not personally important like online payments/stores) I'd recommend using fake information. In fact, I recommend never using real information anywhere... unless its like paying taxs or online bills O_o

No games/forums I'm registered use any real information, and all have random passwords/e-mails.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:20 PM   #1318
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
And thats why... I choose a server/host/dns host etc... that allows loli content + dosen't care "too much" about DMCA content.

Although if my host/dns "does" get a DMCA/copyright notice... they forward it to me and ask me to do something about it within X days (usually over a month). Sometimes they won't even do anything and then the content provider complains at me >.>

Randomly, for mediafire (and most anything else not personally important like online payments/stores) I'd recommend using fake information. In fact, I recommend never using real information anywhere... unless its like paying taxs or online bills O_o

No games/forums I'm registered use any real information, and all have random passwords/e-mails.
I have done that sometimes, but I'm not good coming up with fake names. I literally didn't come up with my MMD handle until the day before I started uploading videos to Youtube and I had four years to think of it. As dumb as that sounds I'm paranoid that they're going to actually look at my account and go "WAAAAAIIITT a minute that's an imposter! /ban". I prefer to use sites that just don't ask for personal information, which is what drew me to TStorage. Mediafire was cool when you could just upload anonymously there, like 10 years ago. I hosted a lot of doujinshi there.

I dislike signing up for things in general, that comes from me having held a job for several years that required maintaining a low online profile as part of its code of conduct. (No, it was not the government.) This time, I may have no choice. I'll give TStorage one more attempt with NoScript completely shut down, and if it doesn't work this time the hell with it.

I am shocked to see Iwara get popped like that though, I was under the impression it was a "Wild West" environment where you could do pretty much anything. I'm guessing the video that got it taken down probably wasn't even an MMD video, it was probably one of those random H-anime clips that don't really belong on a site like that anyway.

Edit: Aaaaand it succeeded. It was NoScript fucking with it after all. Guess I owe TStorage an apology.

On a script note does anyone know what the hell is going on with Gelbooru? It usually throws a pop-under at you once every day or so but since yesterday it's been doing it with every damn picture I click on. NoScript stops that, but also prevents thumbnails from loading.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 10-20-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: NoScript is not always as advertised
Old 10-21-2017, 12:19 AM   #1319
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

never heard anyone get banned over fake login credentials, could be mistaken for a bot if it sounds like a randomly generated bot name.

I just roll with an old fashioned pop up blocker and open everything in new tabs, haven't had a pop up in several years. not sure if its because IE or the pop up blocker, but even some banners show up as "cannot load page".
Old 10-21-2017, 04:05 AM   #1320
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,631 Times in 3,442 Posts

*ahem* should ask for technical help in the general section :P

anyway, as for the derail details...!

No you will "never" get banned for having random as hell login credentials/usename personal info.

There are very few places that will check, and or reasons for a company to check.

Pretty much only "payment" service sites will care about your information being correct, no other site will really care what you put in.

Only reasons you may get "banned" for having fake information is if your actually doing something bad on said account. Like sharing the account for netflix movies, they may wonder why your account information says your from Texas, and you are streaming from Texas, Florida, Japan, China on a daily basis.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat