Notices

Old 09-21-2017, 01:58 PM   #221
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoorMinotaur View Post
Folks leaving their dogs in the hot car
You can say the same about pretty much any form of animal cruelty IMO.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:41 PM   #222
knightgawain
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Bills showing up when you least expect them, at a time when you need money more than ever
Old 09-25-2017, 05:52 AM   #223
catastrophie
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Sports Teams or players taking a knee.

It fucking grinds my gears to see people making more money in one game than I make in a year telling me how hard they struggle. God, I can't wait for the day someone goes Goosestepping down the 50yd line.... because the NFL won't punish kneebenders, they can't punish goosesteppers.

I am so with NASCAR right now, take a fucking knee and you will be fired!
Old 09-26-2017, 08:40 AM   #224
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophie View Post
Sports Teams or players taking a knee.

It fucking grinds my gears to see people making more money in one game than I make in a year telling me how hard they struggle. God, I can't wait for the day someone goes Goosestepping down the 50yd line.... because the NFL won't punish kneebenders, they can't punish goosesteppers.

I am so with NASCAR right now, take a fucking knee and you will be fired!
I get the whole making a statement thing but yeah it's getting ridiculous. Especially if these guys don't do shit outside of the game.

Though to be fair I don't care about football any more. Feels like it's a play or two followed by a barrage of commercials now.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:42 AM   #225
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Fandoms, or to be more specific how annoying they've got in recent years where it's no longer just liking something but trying to make a community out of it and in general white knighting the ever living hell out of it.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:52 PM   #226
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

How bright headlights are getting, either that or how people don't understand they need to turn their brights off when a car is coming from the opposite direction....or if you are right up on someones ass.

I just want to slam on my breaks when some asshole gets behind me with their brights on blinding the ever loving hell out of me via mirrors. Sorry you don't have low light vision, but for the love of god don't blind the hell out of me.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:10 AM   #227
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,631 Times in 3,442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
How bright headlights are getting, either that or how people don't understand they need to turn their brights off when a car is coming from the opposite direction....or if you are right up on someones ass.

I just want to slam on my breaks when some asshole gets behind me with their brights on blinding the ever loving hell out of me via mirrors. Sorry you don't have low light vision, but for the love of god don't blind the hell out of me.
You know.. people in Japan, actually turn down/or even off their headlights in city areas if their about to turn toward the direction of where someone is walking/riding a bike so they can see.

Anyway...

Something that annoys me in Japan is the need to separate trash... its not "just" trash vs recyclable stuff. Its separate papers, plastics, bottles, cans, and burnable stuff... yes thats right, newspapers don't go with the burnable trash.

All this, also requires you to get special color coded bags, which also cost a decent amount. 40 bags, which is big enough for you to fit 4-5 basketballs into costs about $40.00.

P.S. My phone charger is dying on me, ffffuuuu

Old 10-08-2017, 03:33 PM   #228
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post

And here I thought I was the only one who thought that they were getting brighter. Though yeah it's annoying seeing some prick not want to dim their lights. That or make a sudden turn/merge without signaling.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:55 AM   #229
catastrophie
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
And here I thought I was the only one who thought that they were getting brighter. Though yeah it's annoying seeing some prick not want to dim their lights. That or make a sudden turn/merge without signaling.

Heh, where I am from we just adjust our mirrors to shine the light back at the driver behind us.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:06 PM   #230
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophie View Post
Heh, where I am from we just adjust our mirrors to shine the light back at the driver behind us.
I have a light sensitivity and low light vision, so that doesn't entirely work for me. Yes I can divert mirrors for those behind me, but the ones heading straight on from opposite direction....no such luck.

My light sensitivity is such that cloudy days hurt my eyes from light refraction causing some pretty evil headaches at times.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:01 AM   #231
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Power randomly goes out today, and when it comes back it causes one of my monitors to fail. Oddly enough it was on a surge protector so not sure why it happened. Nothing else went though, just the monitor so now I'm back to single monitor for my desktop.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:36 AM   #232
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Getting sick...not just a little sick...but totally dog sick. I hate getting sick period cause it is so annoying to deal with while still doing day to day bull.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:10 PM   #233
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Don't remind me. I got over a bad sinus infection not too long ago and getting it again.

Also assholes that just chuck your check-in luggage onto the conveyor belt. Had some prick do that to both of my check-ins when I was flying home earlier this week. Thankfully there wasn't anything in there that wasn't fragile, but FFS...
Old 11-02-2017, 11:39 PM   #234
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

The part that pissed me off about it was this: One of the Sgt. had it, and instead of taking sick time while he was contagious he continued to work and gave it to his Lt. That Lt gave it to me and the other Lt I work with. None of us could really call off because there is already two other Lt off on medical/bereavement leave.

So because one jackass (and yes I really don't like this Sgt anyway) couldn't call off to spare us all, all three of us have been suffering this last week. I finally got an opportunity to call off so I could rest up and medicate to get well and my other Lt gets mad at me.....but he took the 31st off, along with the 2nd, and can't come back until 11pm on the 5th which means I have to come in on the 4th to work 11-7, go home then come back 3pm-11pm....so boo fucking who....I'm going to take the chance I need to get well rather than suffer longer than I have to.

That is what pisses me off. Honestly, if I could work it out the right way to mess with the two others that have been off for the last 3-5 weeks I'd take all the rest of my vacation in one big chunk, but it wouldn't affect them at all.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:08 PM   #235
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Got a new job, the woman from the HR arrives and said training was 3 weeks. Cancel my christmas party registration from my grocer job (I work 2 jobs now, one that pays well and one that pays enough to live off). Arrive at my training, person giving training says it takes 6 weeks, which clearly would have been fine for the first christmas party! I misses a good party with one bunch of coworkers, a 100$ gift card and the possibility to win a big screen because of one misinformed person!

That and my good old Caravan 06 starting to give me trouble with the direction. Yeah, it's not new, but it only has 80000 KM under the hood! So yeah, I might have to start checking up cars and I will probably meet car sellers who will start crying in a corner after my shopping will be done.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #236
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,631 Times in 3,442 Posts

That feeling when you ask your mobile carrier why your mobile plan can't be changed from its 3Gb/mo limit to the new 20Gb/mo limit with a lower monthly cost and they reply with "Because its currently for Japanese customers"

wat
Old 11-23-2017, 09:53 AM   #237
Lyner_san
That's what she said...
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
That feeling when you ask your mobile carrier why your mobile plan can't be changed from its 3Gb/mo limit to the new 20Gb/mo limit with a lower monthly cost and they reply with "Because its currently for Japanese customers"

wat
Silly gaijin.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #238
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

My coworker being a complete dumbfuck again.

Application fails and they tell the scheduling group to set it to completed "because I saw a file out there."

So you're not even going to review the failure to check if the file was created correctly or even if it was the correct file to begin with? Fun fact: It wasn't the correct file they saw.

SMFH.... Please get fired already.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum